Get Away||Kehlani X Rihanna||

By xqueend23

Kehlani Parrish, A 20 year new upcoming singer from Oakland California wants to make it big out in the famous... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Lucky's
Chapter Two: Changed
Chapter Three: Alive Inside
Chapter Four: Parties
Chapter Five: Taking L's
Chapter Six: Visitation
Chapter Eight: Bring Me Down
Chapter Nine: Wet Pain
Chapter Ten: How That Taste
Chapter Eleven: Work
Chapter Twelve: 1st Position
Chapter thirteen: Games
Chapter Fourteen: Missing Her
Chapter Fifteen: In New York
Chapter Sixteen: Lustful Problems
Chapter Seventeen: Problems
Chapter Eighteen: Road to Love
Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens
Chapter Twenty: Make Up
Chapter Twenty-One: Bright
Chapter Twenty-Two: Ghosts In Air
Chapter Twenty-Three: Complicated
Chapter Twenty-Four: Together
Chapter Twenty-Five: Her
Chapter Twenty-Six: Be Alright
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Lani
Chapter Twenty Eight: Stranger Things
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Consequences
Chapter Thirty: War
Chapter Thirty-One: Sensitive Savage
Chapter Thirty-Two: Piece Of Mind
Chapter Thirty-Three: Not Used To It
Chapter Thirty-Four: Faded
Chapter Thirty-Five: One Night Stand
Chapter Thirty-Six: Same Ol' Mistakes
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Consideration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Close To You
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Done With Me
Chapter Forty: Everything is Yours
Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You
Not a Chapter๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter Forty-Two: Regrets

Chapter Seven: The Letter

4.4K 162 106
By xqueend23

I got a question..I had this theory in my head to do a Rihanna and J. Cole story🤔 I've never did a j.cole story so it was a thought..but let me know...yay or nay?😇💘
____

Los Angeles, California
April 30, 2015
12:45AM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

Today...uh why today, I wasn't ready at all to come face to face with the women who left me alone when I was born..just a baby I was...I don't think I could stomach looking at her again after all these years, but then again..I wanted a explanation to why she left me..I needed to know why she wasn't there for me. I look out the passenger window watching as we pass lots of outlets and stores..but they would soon fade once we got farther to the correctional..I thought a lot about this and I wasn't going to lie..I was scared shitless to see my mother for the first time in so long, I made sure to bring my letter I wrote I just needed answers. "Aye Ced?" I turned to look at Cedric.

"What's up Lani?"

"You ever had a thought in the back of your mind about some shit with your mother..like anything she did while you were born?" He raised his eyebrow rubbing the back of his neck.

"No not really..why you ask?"

"Because that's how I'm kind of feeling in the inside..like I feel like some shit happened for her to just up and be sent to prison while I was a baby, I just don't understand that shit."

"Well you'll know once you ask her..Just make sure to keep it cool..knowing how your attitude is, I know you telling Won't be to pretty." I chuckle smiling a little. I looked back out the window seeing we were coming closer to this women's county correctional. "Well here we are Lani." He drove around to where the visitors needed to park, I sighed unclipping my seatbelt and looking over at him. "You'll be fine."

"Let's hope so."

"I know you will..go ahead." I smiled opening my door and hoping out. I looked up at the sign and took a deep breath before walking up to the door and walked inside to see a guard standing by the medal detectors Staring at me.

"Are you Kehlani Parrish?"

"Yes.." He nodded his head.

"Follow me please." I raised my eyebrow as I stuffed my hands into my white tsunami mob hoodie, I had my hood over my head because I was a bit nervous to see my mom, I didn't know if she would remember me or anything I just had these thoughts running back in fort in my brain. "Alright, you can't take any electronic devices, watches, anything that can used against the prisoners." I nodded slowly taking my phone out my pocket and placed it in the basket, I didn't really carry anything else besides my phone so I was in luck. He placed my basket with my phone in a socket with my name on it and he motioned me to follow him. "Your Ms. Parrish daughter aren't you?"

"Yea.." He nodded his head coming to a steel door and motioned for the person in the control room, I soon heard a loud Bing and the door opened up to a visiting area, it was empty thank god.

"Sit anywhere..she'll be out soon." He pointed to the table and I nodded as I walked over to the table and took a seat sighing once I looked around the dull looking room, as I dug in my pocket pulling out the letter I wrote to my mother I just stared at it and swallowed the lump in my throat trying to stay calm and not flip out. I soon heard that loud beep thing again already irritating the hell out of me. I didn't bother to turn around be I already knew it was her, I crossed my hands together shaking my leg as I bit into my bottom lip. "Ms. Parrish?" I looked over my shoulder and saw the guard motioning my mother to sit across from me. I stared at her, I'm kind of shocked..I thought she would look crazy..but she didn't.

"Thanks." I mumbled still keeping my eyes on my mother. We just stared at one another like so people staring at each other for a piece of meat on the street.

"Your so beautiful." She mumbled with a slight smile, I didn't return the smile I just shifted around in this chair, I looked down at my hands and back up to her.

"I-I...do you know who I am?" She smiled lifting her ha da up to the table, I ho early can say we look just alike, almost like we're twins.

"Oh yes...your my beautiful daughter..oh I thought about you for so long."

"Did you?"

"Yes..it's been so long since I seen your face."

"I want answers." She shifted a little and that let me know that she was a little uncomfortable with it. "I want to know why you left?" She leaned back placing her hands back in her lap.

"Uh..I'm not really ready to tell you."

"Your waisting your own time..I came to see you if you had answers, so where are they?"

"La-"

"No...answer the question."

"....I was young."

"Is that it? That don't tell me anything." She looked down biting down on her bottom lip. I was getting very impatient with her, she was waisting time. "Speak I don't got all day."

"I was on the run..and I was due when I was being chased by the police, I was always in and out of prison..and I was scared, I was doing drugs..and thank god you weren't harmed, but when I gave birth to you I ran..I was so scared." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Shit this is bazar...how could you fucking leave me? How? I was only a infant..why? I had no one! My father was dead and you've Been here..I was alone while a child, I never once had anybody in my life..but when my auntie adopted me from that hell hole of a place I felt loved, I felt somewhat love..but not enough to fill my whole heart up, I thought of you..wrote a letter for you..fuck I even did a song after you, I fucking missed you..but I never had you in my life, so now what huh? What's going to happen?"

"I know I'm sorry..Lani I swear I thought about you every single day, while I was clean I thought about you, I'm so sorry..I messed up, but once I get out I can make it up to you..I want us to have that mother daughter talk again..like last time you were here..I know I didn't speak the last time but I still want to move in with you so we can get to know each other."

"How did my father die?" I asked wiping my eyes, since I knew this would happen, I didn't want her to see me cry.

"Lan-"

"How? Tell me."

"....believe it or not, but your father was an addict also, but he was a good man with a good heart...I loved him so much, and when I found out he died..that's when I turned to drugs, I was so broken in the inside." I shook my head covering my face with my hands, I felt her hand grip mines making me jump a little. "I'm so sorry sweetie." I stared at her hand slightly taken aback..I wanted to believe her, I really did.

"Is this true?"

"Yes..why would I lie." I chuckled pointing my finger at her.

"Don't even pull that shit," she tucked her lips in looking down.

"So...song? You wrote a song to me?" I scratched my head nodding slowly.

"Your famous?" I nodded again looking up at her. "I'm so proud of you, I know your father would be happy that your following your dreams." I nodded again. "What's the song called?"

I dug in my pocket taking the letter out again and placing it on the table in between the two of us. "The letter."

"Why'd you call it that?"

"Read and you'll find out." I mumbled crossing my arms over my chest. She slowly reached for the paper and unfolded it up before reading over the words, she covered her mouth sitting the paper back down looking up at me with glossy eyes.

"God...I'm so sorry sweetie, I really am."

"I know...and I forgive you."

"You do?"

"Yea, life's to short to be holding grudges towards your only parent." She smiled wiping her eyes.

"Thank you." I looked over at the clock and it was just about time for me to leave this place and get back to work.

"I have to go."

"So soon?"

"Yea.." I got up from the table zipping my hoodie up. "You keep that letter close..alright?"

"Always...but..sweetheart..uh will you visit me again?" I bit down on my bottom lip thinking, I mean I got what I've wanted from her..so why not come back.

"Yea..ill come back whenever I can."

"You promise?"

"I can't promise you that..but hopefully I'll have a free day." She nodded her head with a small smile.

"Ok..c-can I have a hug?" I hesitated but the look on her face looked hopeless, she really did miss me. I walked around the table grabbing her hand pulling her into a tight hug. She wrapped her arms tighter around me running her hand over my hair, it kind of felt good to be held by my mother after so long...I felt somewhat whole again. I pulled away and gave her a smile small before waving bye to her. "I love you.." I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to look at her, I smiled nodding my head.

"Love you too." I turned back around and walked towards the door where the beeping annoying ass sound ringed through my ears, I walked out the door and made my way back into the main area. I walked through the medal detector and stood in front of the desk waiting for my phone.

"Everything went well for you?" The guard asked among my phone out the basket and handing it to me.

"Pretty much..ill maybe comeback a month from today."

"Alright I had you scheduled for the 25th of May..."

"That's fine, thanks." He nodded his head. I walked out the doors and stood out front waiting for Cedric to pull up, while I was waiting I decided to check my phone. I smiled when I seen I had a few texts from Rih just a few no ties ago.

Rih: Lani? Call me I miss hearing that raspy ass voice😍

Rih: kehlamiiii😒

Rih: I'm fucking bored in dis' studio..come see me.

Me: I see someone missed me?☺️

I chuckle after sending the text, she's hilarious when she's not around me..but I couldn't even lie I did miss hearing her voice..what you say Lani? No we don't miss her. I heard the horn of the truck in front of me making me look up to see Cedric. I jogged over to the truck hopping in and buckling myself up. "Back so soon?"

"Yea..I felt like I was here longer than that."

"Nah it's only been 30 minutes."

"Damn.."

"Yea I know...but where you trynna head to now?"

"Hmm take me to the studio."

"Studio it is, wanna stopped and get something to eat or nah?"

"Fuçk yes nigga..I want some chick Fil-la and you know what I want." He chuckled nodding his head.

"Got you Lani."

"Thanks Ced."

Los Angeles, California
April 30, 2015
1:34PM
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

"Alright Mel slide dat' one up a little bit so I can get a better hear of the base." I pointed out to Mel, I've been here every since fucking 9am and I was beyond agitated with everything going on..o was hungry and exhausted, I'm pretty sure I would be passing out from having only three hours sleep since I've had two photoshoots in the last two days nonstop, I was extremely tired but I know ain't no stopping when it comes to being a artist.

"How's dat?" I nodded my head a little to the base of the beat, Sounded a lot better.

"Yea dats' much better." I said picking up my water bottle and taking a few sips as I rested my finger under my chin.

"Yea it's even better than da' otha' sound ya' can up wit last time." Mel said as she walked over by me wrapping her arms over my shoulder.

"Yup..anything for my fans."

"Would you do anything for your sweet loving friends who love you dearly?" Jenn asked walking with a bag of food in her hands making me scrunch my face up. "What? Why you giving the shit look?"

"Bitch I been here all day exhausted and hungry..and ya' walk ya' fat lump ass in here with food."

"Oh...I'm sorry you want a purse of my burger?" I rolled my eyes shaking my head at her. "At least I asked you Robyn."

"I need to take 5." I mumbled stepping out of Mel grasp on my shoulder.

"Hurry back Rih got ta' get as much stuff done."

"Mhm." I mumbled walking out the studio room and down the stairs. I just needed to smoke something to help me relax and just get this shit over with. I finally make it outside and stand against the wall pulling out my already roll up blunt, I fetched the lighter out my jeans and light the blunt up Inhaling it into my lungs. "Sooo fucking tired." I groaned running my hands down my face with my blunt trapped between my pointer finger and middle finger. I squinted my eyes as the sun burned the fuck out my eyes. Ugh sometimes I hate sun. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I sighed digging my hand in my pocket and taking my phone out seeing LeLe was calling. "What is it Leandre?"

"Whea' ya' at?"

"The studio why?"

"I was on my wey' ta' da' house because I forgot some things..so I'll be there but do ya' want me ta' bring back food?"

"Oh god yes..bring me back anything."

"Ya sure bout dat?"

"..fuck no, ya' know what I like Leandre." I look up to see a black escalade pull up maki g my eyebrows furrow.

"And what might dat' be? Something spicy?" I ignored her question as I watched the door open revealing the red white and black Jordan 1s, I smirked once I seen that puffy tsunami jacket. "Robyn? Hello? Bitch I know ya' hea' me?"

"What? I didn't hea' what ya' said."

"I said do ya' want spicy food Rob?"

"Fuck yes..and hurry up because I could die any time without food."

"I'll be der' soon."

"Yup." I hung up the phone watching as Lani grabbed a bag from the back seat and waved at the person in the car, I licked over my lips, she looked good as hell with her hair straighten out but either wey' she still look good.

"Wassup Rih." She stood in front of me as she stared at me.

"Working..whea' da' hell ya' been?" She chuckled shaking her head.

"I've been busy..and I see you still don't know how to say hello correctly." I smile nodding my head, I can't lie I really missed her mean ass, we ain't speak since the day I kissed her.

"Hey baby." She looked down looking back up me. "What's da' matter?" I walked closer to her grabbing her hand. She looked down at my hand with a raised eyebrow.

"Rih stop.."

"I'm not doing nothing babygirl..just relax, I just missed feeling on you." I bit down my bottom lip pulling her towards me.

"Robyn stop..we are outside."

"So..what the fuck that mean?"

"We talked about this..I don't like when you be touching on me an shit." I stared at her looking her up and down.

"Two days I haven't spoke or talked ta' ya' and ya' ass still tripping.."

"I had a long day."

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"No not really."

"Kehlani come on...talk to me..fuck I can't have a civilized conversation with you at all."

"It's kind of personal.."

"Alright..sure I get it, come on I gotta go back up."

"Wait.." I turned my attention back to her, she bit down on her lip holding up a chick fil-la bag. "I got a extra sandwich for you." I smirk pulling her by her waist and smashing my lips to hers, she was hesitant since we were still outside but I soon swirled my tongue around her mouth hearing a slight moan escape from her mouth. I gripped her waist with both my hands pressing my back against the wall with lani' arms around my neck. She shook her head pulling away from my lips. "No no no no stop."

"What? I can't taste them lips now?"

"No...not here..I mean no." I raise my eyebrow when basically said we could keep kissing..hmm got her right where I want her.

"Which one?"

"No."

"Kehlani your really fucking with me, I know you want me." I sighed pulling away from her and giving her bag back. "Why can't you just see that I fucking like you..damn." I rolled my eyes turning around walking back inside the building. That's one thing I fucking hated, was being pushed back from something I really want or like, but damn Kehlani can't see that through her big ass brown eyes. I jogged up the stairs walking into the studio seeing Mel laughing with Jenn as they ate on some of Jenn fat ass burger. I shook my head walking over to them. "The fuck you bitches doing?" Jenn looked up at me still laughing.

"Rob you need to see this, this little ass kid just got whooped so damn bad he Shitted himself." I scrunched my face up.

"The fuçk..no get y'all asses up we need to finish up so I can get out this bitch and get drunk."

"What's gotten into you?" Jenn asked raising her eyebrow at me.

"She's on er' period." Mel said shaking her head.

"Whatever man lets get back to work so I can get home and pack to go on this photo shoot."

"Owwe pissy..who shitted on your burrito?" Jenn asked getting up from the couch.

"Nobody..just irritated that's all."

"I wonder why?" Mel asked looking up at me, I sighed walking over to the audio board and pulled up the audio recorder button.

"I need ya' ta' record dis' base and dis' one right here." He nodded turning up the volume slowly nodding his head once the beat dropped in a low tone behind the chorus part. "Yea yea right there."

"This one?"

"Yup."

"Want me to play the whole thing?"

"Yea...wait add this." I leaned over pulling up the second base, much more vibe and slow steady movement to the beat. "Better.."

"Alright I'll play it." I nodded my head resting my finger under my lip.

"Sounds sick!" Mel said with a smirk making me nod my head to the beat.

"Yea..all I got ta' do is write a few more  verses up then it will be cool."

"Start now."

"Nah I got ta' be somewhere quite and alone.."

"LeLe has arrived." I looked over my shoulder seeing Leandre walked through the door with Kehlani trailing behind her, I rolled my eyes going back to my track.

"Rih ya' want me keep recording?"

"Nah cut it..I gotta leave anyway."

"Robs ya' friend Kehlani was just standing outside did ya' know dat'?" Lee asked passing out da' food. I looked over at Lani as she had her hands in her pockets staring at me.

"Nope..she can leave..I gotta go anyway."

"But I just got hea' robs."

"Ya' an stay, I got shit ta' do..so Mel jenn ya' coming with?"

"Yea let me get my stuff." I gathered all my stuff including my book and notebooks, I could feel Lani staring at me at the corner of my eye, but I didn't give two fucks, if she wanna act like she can't kiss me in public or don' wanna admit dat' she feeling me den' ain't no reason fa' me ta' worry bout her.

"Ready."

"Robyn?"

"Iont' know ya'..move." I said looking at her coldly, she furrowed her eyebrows at me, I opened the door walking pass her, purposely hitting my bag on her. I over heard Leandre talking to her and give her something, I shook my head stepping outside walking over to the truck.

"Robs why a' do dat' fa'.."

"Because I can..she don' mean shit ta' me."

"What happened?" Jenn asked while put the bags in the back seat.

"Dat' girl Kehlani upstairs..Rob likes her."

"Fuck her..I ain't bout ta' waist my time on her."

"The lies.." Mel said shaking her head. I scoffed opening the door and hopping inside.

"Let's go.."

Los Angeles, California
April 30, 2015
4:55PM
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

I stood there...I just stood there in the studio with Leandre' number in my hand, in me I was pissed and embarrassed..why the fuck did I even come here? I was stupid for even thinking I could like somebody like Rih..the way she acted really angered me but it made me..want her even more..wait Kehlani the fuck you saying. I licked over my lips looking down at the business card Leandre gave me..I stuffed it in my pocket opening the door walking down the stairs and out the building, I seen Cedric pulling up just in time. I jog over to the truck and hop inside closing the door behind me.

"Get what you came for?"

"Yup...it wasn't here."

"Oh well anywhere else you want me to take you?"

"Can you drop me off and noodz place?"

"Sure...and what's up..you look upset or sad."

"Sad? I'm not sad."

"Not by the look on your face..you look pretty damn sad to me Lani..now foreal what's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"Lani come on you can trust..I've been your driver for years and you've always told me what's been on your mind..so what's holding you back."

"Ok can I tell you something then?"

"That's what I've been waiting on..."

"Alright hypothetically speaking, I have this friend..and she's afraid to come out of her she'll because of some bullshït that happened in her past life."

"Hypothetically?"

"Yes...and uh..it's this..person that she can't seem to stop thinking about even when she tries not to...but she can't seem to stay away either."

"Do I know this fake person?" He asked glancing over at me before looking back at the road.

"Uh yea...but anyway..she kind of pissed the person off and ran them off."

"Define ran off?"

"Left.."

"Well if this hypothetical girl likes this person why not go for it? I mean it's all the signs of them truly liking that person..especially if they constantly can't get them out there head..but they maybe don't want there friends finding out?" I looked over at Ced as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"No..it's not me.."

"I didn't say it was you..but for you to say it wasn't you really tells me that it is you we're talking about." I bit the inside of my mouth looking out the window.

"It's not me.."

"Ok..I believe you." I looked out the window seeing we pulled into noodz driveway, I have t spoken to none of my friends and it's killing me in the inside that I haven't even told them I went to visit my mother today. "We here."

"Thanks Ced..for everything today."

"No problem..I'm always here for you Lani."

"Thanks, anyway I'll se e you later."

"Alright." I undid my seatbelt hopping out the truck and closing the door behind me. I waved at him and walked up the driveway seeing lots of cars in her driveway, I noticed like three of them so I wasn't complete confused. I walked up the two steps banging on the door. I waited but nobody act like they my ass knocking..so I bang my fist on the door again. To have the door snatched open to see Effie.

"Eff what's up."

"Bitch where you been?" She grabbed my arm pulling me inside the house.

"I've been busy all morning, haven't heard from y'all since yesterday."

"Well we were working on some of the tsunami clothing for the mob."

"Foreal?"

"Yup, and we thought you was getting blazed off weed." I smacked my lips pushing her shoulder.

"Where's noodz and Edward?"

"Noodz is in her bedroom working on so more DJ stuff for our upcoming party and Edward is in the living room with the others."

"Damn efemeh..I really missed hearing you annoying ass voice." I wrapped my arm over her shoulder hearing a slight chuckle from her.

"Fuck you bitch." I chuckled walking down the hallway into the living room seeing shirts everywhere. "Namz is here guys." Edward and yani both look up and scream in excitement running over to me.

"Bitch we thought you died! Where yo ugly ass been?" Edward said yanking me up spinning us around, I chuckled smacking his back for him to let me down.

"Yea we missed hearing to manly ass voice in the mornings." I flipped her off mushing her head.

"I been busy all morning and had a few stops with Ced..no big deal."

"Bitçh don't lie..was you fuçking?"

"Edward please do f start no bullshit with me." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"I'm just saying you smell like pineapples and ass." Edward said sticking his long ass tongue out at me.

"Nigga no I don't..but yo break smell like four pounds of raccoon ass." Everybody busted out laughing as they looked at the look on Edward face.

"God I missed hearing y'all roast each other."

"Shut the fuck up David..with yo big ass forehead...Nigga looking like ne-yo with two foreheads." Edward said making me bust out laughing my ass off, God I feel my inside just exploded from hard I was laughing. I shook my head sniffling since a couple years had fell.

"Mann that ain't even cool.."

"Y'all so fucking mean it ain't right." Bri said laying the shirt down.

"Girl hush..don't make me roast you noodle head ass." Yani said pulling at Bri hair. I chuckled wiping my eyes.

"Man nami come on..lets go find noodz." I nodded as me and Edward left out the living room walking up the flights of stairs.

"Hell nah..these two many damn stairs."

"Bitch if you don't walk yo ass up these stairs." He snapped shaking his head, I sighed jogging up the stairs finally making it to the top.

"Noodles!!" I shouted running down the hallway towards her bedroom. I busted in her room seeing her sitting on he bed with her laptop on her lap.

"Namz where the hell you been?"

"Listen guys..today was foreal but..I went to see my mom."

"Damn foreal? Owwe bitch let me close the door so I can get this tea."

"Yea what happened?" Noodz asked moving her laptop to the side.

"Well first off, I'm not going to lie my mother is beautiful and I see where I get my looks from but when I got there I was expecting to see her you know rough looking..but she looked clean, anyway she was telling me she missed me and all that other shit, but I wasn't really there to hear her say she missed me, I wanted an explanation..and so she told me that my father was an addict just like her, and that it led him to dying...she also told me that she was scared and afraid...them her ass said once she gave birth to me..her ass ran because she was being chased by the police an shit-

"Whoa Bitçh pause you talk to fast....now anyway your mother gave birth than left you stranded just like that?"

"Her words..not mines, but like I was saying she told me that she was afraid of everything and all since she was always in and out of prison, but in me I felt bad that she couldn't see me grow and I hated seeing her so sad when I was getting an attitude with her."

"Well namz, put yourself in her shoes..how do you think you'd feel if you were being chased and you were an addict and always in and out of jail and you couldn't do anything about it but just run?"

"I don't..scared."

"Exactly..so you can't blame her for everything when it was drugs..but either way she still did that to herself to get herself where she is now..you see what I'm saying?"

"Yea I feel you."

"And when you on drugs that will take over you like money can take over people's minds..that's why people say money can change people just like drugs can change people..so don't be so hard on her if you see her again namz..I know she wasn't there but she's better now and ready to be mother to you." Edward said scratching his arm. I nodded my head once again, she this why noodz and Edward were good listeners when it came to something serious I could always depend on them for something.

"Well I did forgive her..I wasn't mad at her anymore, I told her life was too short to be holding grudges on your only parent."

"And that's true..because in reality she's all you pretty much got nami."

"True shit.."

"I know..I'm happy we're in a better place now..I'm going back on May 24."

"That's great..and you know we'll be working nonstop when them tours hit, oh and your shooting your video the way with chance in may also..almost forgot to tell you."

"Aye that's what's up."

"Yea bitch you lucky..if I was you I twerk that ass hard his Godzilla dick any day."

"The door Edward." Noodz said pointing to the door. I chuckled shaking my head taking my jacket off.

"Ed I know you got some weed, I need some."

"Bitçh I got you." He digs in his pocket pulling out a bent up Blunt.

"Damn nigga, what the hell you do to it..break its back while giving back shots."

"Haha funny Bitçh..but no I been dancing around just as fuck all morning."

"Figured.."

"Here it's still good nami take it and light it up in the bathroom or something."

"Uh uh not in my bathroom..take that down to your bedroom that's why got a bed here for a reason namz."

"Alright alright fine." I got up off the bed opening door and walking down the hall turning down my section where my room was, I closed the door behind me and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I sat on the toilet seat Reaching in my pocket pulling out the Star Wars lighter..I'm childish I know. I light up blunt and placed it between my lips inhaling it into my lungs, I immediately double over coughing deadly as I felt some smoke got down the wrong pipe. "Shit." After about another twenty seconds I start to feel the buzz inside and blink my eyes a little. My mind starts to wander off to weird ass places with palm trees or some shit. I giggle a little before inhaling more into my lungs leaning back into the toilet seat, my mind slowly starts drifting to Rih and how she acted at the studio..I scoffed just imaging her face and her lips moving..but I wasn't checking for the words, I was just looking at how the way her lips moved and the way her face scrunched up, it made me smirk to myself as my eyes closed a little.

I reached into my jeans pulling out my phone and reaching for the card in my pocket, I placed the blunt between my lips and typed up her number into the text log and saved it.

Me: hey it's Kehlani..was wondering if I could slide over to talk with Rih.

At this point I didn't know what the hell I was doing, I was higher than wiz Khalifa and that's a shock. I released a smoke bubble out and bobbed my head to my imaginary music in my head. My phone vibrates in my hand and I looked at it too see Leandre text back.

Leandre: of course, tell ya' what I'll get da' girls out and leave Rih here alone so ya' guys can talk.

Me: sounds cool.

Leandre: alright..ill send my driver ta' come scoop ya'...address please?

Me: 78489 Washington boulevard

Leandre: Mkay he'll be dere' .

Me: thanks.

I stuff my phone in my pocket and got up from the toilet looking in the mirror, my eyes were a little red but it was cool at least they weren't bloodshot red. I pushed the Blunt down in the ashtray and placed it behind my ear. Washed my hands real good then dried them off leaving out the bathroom, I felt better after all the bullshït today so I should be good..but as of tonight I was going to let Rih have it for acting like that towards me, ain't no way I'm letting that bullshit slide. "Namz!" I sighed rolling my eyes walking out my room and down to noodz room. "We downstairs dickhead." I smacked my lips walking down the stairs into the living room where they was listening to music and drinking.

"What's up?"

"Bitçh come drink with using seen yo ass all day." I chuckle walking into the living flopping down on the couch. Effie gave me a corona popping the cap off.

"So what these sweatshirts gone look like."

"This one is a black sweatshirt that we haven't came up with yet, since we already got the white tsunami mob sweatshirt why not make a black one with tsunami on it..oh we even thought about getting the logo bro necklace form..just like yours." I nodded my head drinking some of corona.

"I like it..cool."

"This Bitçh high..damn Edward what you put in that blunt?" Yani asked looking at me dead in the eyes. "Her shit a little red."

"Yup namz needed that."

"Guys I'm fine just a little zoned out that's all."

"Whatever man..just know we getting yo ass drunk tonight..can't but once I come back then yea."

"Where yo short ass going?" Edward asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"None of yo business boy..damn." He rolled his eyes rolling his neck around.

"That we a bitch move Edward..damn y'all got this nigga rolling his neck an shit..ah damn." David said laughing his ass off.

"David didn't I tell yo double jointed ass shut the fuck up..damn niggss forever wanna talk shit but be the main ones on my dick."

"Nigga don't make me kick yo ass man I'm foreal." I shook my head placing my bottle on the table.

"Shut down..both of y'all..gosh y'all fight like married niggas." Effie said shaking her head as she plopped down on my lap. I wrapped my arm around her waist grabbing my corona bottle taking a few sips.

"They are married niggas..two weird looking married niggas." Yani said busting out laughing.

"Aye yo who truck dis' is?" I looked out the curtains seeing my ride finally show up.

"That's my ride."

"To where?"

"My business..mind y'all shit." Effie gif up from my lap sitting on the other side of me, I jogged up the stairs and went straight for noodz room. "Micah I'm leaving.." I walk in her room to see she was in the bathroom, I grabbed my jacket pulling it on.

"Alright namz call me once you get back so those idiots will open up the door." I nodded once she walked out the bathroom in her boy shorts and bra.

"Owwe go noodles fuck it up with yo fat ass cheeks." I said waving my hands up.

"Girl get out."

"Sorry I'll call you though." She nodded, I closed her door jogging down the steps. "Alright y'all I'm out I'll see you guys in a bit."

"Bitch don't take all day sucking pussy."

"Nigga I ain't sucking pussy." He rolled his eyes flipping me off.

"Whatever get out." I chuckled making sure I had my phone and opened the door closing it behind me. I jogged over to the truck hopping in the back.

"Your Kehlani?"

"Yup.."

"Alright." He started up the car before backing out the driveway and o to the street. Welp here I come to cuss the dog shit out of Rih.

~~~~

"Thanks man.." He nodded as I hopped out the car and walked up her long ass driveway, her shit was bigger than mine..and damn once I seen her house I was amazed at how sculptured it looked..looks amazing. I raised my eyebrow looking over at all the..green flowers? Hm? That's different. But then again it was nice. I finally came up to her door and noticed the doorknob was in the middle of the door. Wow. I ringed her doorbell and stepped back looking around the luxurious mansion until I heard the lock being turned and the door opened..I was about to say something when rih' legs stopped me, those were some nice looking legs, I absentmindedly licked my lips looking her up and down with her Barbados soccer jersey on.

"What ya' want...and how did ya' know where I lived?" Her voice snapped me out my naughty little thoughts as I looked in her shining eyes.

"Came to talk."

"No..get the fuck off my doorstep."

"Whoa Rih wait." I stopped her from closing the door as my foot stopped it.

"What ya' want Kehlani? I'm busy."

"Uh..busy doing what?"

"Don' switch this shit..what ya' want I ain't got all day."

"Why you acting all shitty towards me now."

"Same reason ya' ass was acting shitty towards me..now what da' fuck ya' want..ta' waist my time? What?"

"Listen..I just didn't like the way you just dodged my shit like that..pissed me off how you just acted like I wasn't shit or nobody."

"Well first off..ya' not..second..ya' not..third..ya' not..fourth I tried to be a good ass person ta' ya and like ya' ass but ya' don' wanna confess ta' dat' ya like me..and that's really annoying..so I stopped trying and look now..ya' chasing afta' me..so now what? Ya' finally like me now..huh?" I just stood there melting in the inside..the way her accent is coming out is really making my body go crazy. "Can't speak?"

"I-I.."

"Hush...just go back ta' ya' home or wherever da' fuck ya' came..I'm tired of trying..so goodbye." She was about to close the door again but I stopped her and something triggered in her for her to grip my neck and push my back against the door.

"If ya' ever do dat' again..owe I swear ta' God..Kehlani don' get on my bad side." I stared in her eyes trying to look for the least bit of regret but...I guess I was sadly mistaken.

"Fine..if that's what you want Rih." She let my neck go back g away from me with that same glare. Had to admit seeing her like this was turning me on, I've never once had this feeling in my chest or my are done below..I've had my fair taste in girls but that was in my teen years..and Robyn is a women. I starred back while she was still staring at me. She turned around but something in me was saying don't let it go that easy..go for it Kehlani. "Rih?" She sighed running her fingers through her hair. I walked up to her door and stood behind her.

"What?" She turned around looking at me with the same look. I closed my eyes and went for it. I smashed my lips to hers almost making her fall, she shook her head a little as I gripped her waist pushing her back in the house closing the door behind me. "No stop..."

"W-what why?" She closed her eyes shaking her head. She looked at me while biting her lip.

"Fuck it." She gripped my face smashing her lisp to mines again pushing my back to the door, this time she took control and ran her hands down to my butt gripping it, I opened my mouth letting her tongue glide so perfectly over my bottom lip, I placed my hand on the back of her neck biting down in her bottom lip as she ran her hands up to my waist picking me up.

"Shit." I mumble looking in her eyes, I wrapped my legs around her waist as we both reconnect our lips together..she walks over to the couch and lays us down so she was on top of me, I flicked my tongue over her bottom lip as she started taking off my jacket and shirt, she finally gets my jacket and shirt off so now my bra was showing..Rih pulls away licking her lips looking at my chest. Rih gives me this look as she looks at me then my Chest.

"Lips taste so damn good."

"Keep kissing them then." I demanded biting down on my bottom lip. She smirked leaning wiggling her tongue over my lips making me moan inside her mouth, she slowly trails her hand down to my stomach stuffing her hand in my pants touching my slit.

"Wet already.."

"Shh stop talking."

"Excuse me?" She said with her eyebrow raised, I blush looking down at her lips.

"What?"

"Whose on the bottom?" I lift my eyebrow flipping us over so now I was hovering over her.

"You."

"Damn..you got a sexy ass body Lani." She said looking at my tattooed arms and my stomach.

"Let me see yo body." She raised her eyebrow sitting up a little making me scoot back a little, she lifts her Jersey over her head revealing her bare chest, I wasn't gone lie her body is amazing..nice shining light skin..just beautiful. "Body is beautiful."

"Thank ya' babygirl." She leans up sucking my lip into her mouth wrapping g her arms around my waist, I gasp once I feel her tongue brush on the top of my breast, she pushed me back gently trailing her tongue over the top of my breast while staring at me.

"God Rih stop staring at me." I said biting my lip trying g to control this feeling in between my legs. She chuckled gripping one of my thighs and lifting it up on her waist and leaned down sucking the skin on my breast.

"Damn ya' taste good." Rih brought both of her hands to my pants burton and undid them pulling them down a little but the slam of a car door stopped both of us. We looked at each other and she climbed off me grabbing her Jersey. "Fuck why are they back." She hissed biting roughy on her lip. I grabbed my shirt and jacket pulling them both on. I buttoned my pants back up and made sure my hair wasn't messed up.

"Be cool." Rih said looking at me, she walked over to me leaning down pecking my lips then walking over to the door letting in Leandre Mel and Jenn.

"Robs what's going on?"

"What ya' goes doing back so soon?"

"Bitçh we live here also,"

"No ya' don't..I own all dis..y'all just here cuz ya' ain't got a house."

"Bitçh I don' know about dem' but Leandre got a place..and a man! Don' go dere' boo boo." They all walked in the living and when they seen me they looked at Robyn except Leandre, Leandre winked at me and I chuckled.

"Excuse me Rob I happen to have a husband.." Jenn said.

"And your here why..since ya' got a husband?"

"You right bye bitches." Jenn said walking out the door, I chuckle shaking my head.

"So what ere' da' two of ya' doing yea?"

"Minding our business."

"Our? Bitch they was about to fuck." Mel said giving Leandre a high five.

"And your point is.."

"So it's true?"

"Yea.." I said getting up from the couch and walking over by them. "Actually I came to apologize to Rih and it kind of got steamy between us..until you guys came..but I can go now..ill text you Rih."

"Hold on.." She grab my wrist turning me around, she leaned down and kissed my lips so softly making my legs go weak. "Call me tonight..got it?"

"I got you Rih chill." I said smiling. "See you guys later."

"Bye Mrs. Fenty." I chuckled waving as the truck that dropped me off pulled up just in time, I hopped inside and let out a deep breath. Man that was a rush.

"Where to?"

"Same place you picked me up at."

"Ok." I looked out the window staring at the beautiful mansion that would forever be In My mind. I couldn't hide the smile on my face..it felt to good to be kissed like that..lord bless me.

_____

Haven't updated in a while bih🙄

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter..crazy sexy cool💦🙌🏾😩😂🙌🏾😍❤️ just described this chapter in three words.

Ain't gone say to much because I'm about to hop in the shower💦💦y'all didn't need to know that but I don't give a fuck..y'all can't see me😊

So was Robyn wrong for chocking up Lani?🤔 I wouldn't mind at all.

Lani telling the friends about how her mother was....damn can't imagine being in mama Parrish footsteps😭

Lani getting high bruh😭😂😂😂😂😂😭😭

Who missed Edward and his roasting on people😃😃😃😃😃 I DID!!!

Edward and Kehlani both belong together as bestfriends bruh..they asses just alike🙄✌🏾️😩😂😭😭

So Uhhh kyrie and Kehlani dating guys😃😃yup she got a Cleveland nigga and she from oak..and she's like a die hard warriors fan🤔🤔🤔🤔 hmmm but it's whatever I seen on her Instagram that kyrie was wearing her brand "tsunami"  they foreal cute though I can say that😍😍😍😍😍

But my babygirl Kehlani in the mm looking delicious💦💦💦😍❤️❤️😭💘💘💦❤️❤️😍🙌🏾🙌🏾😘🙌🏾😍❤️💦💦💦💘😘🙌🏾😍😭❤️💦💘🙏🏼🙏🏼💘❤️😍🙌🏾🙌🏾💦💍🤔🤔🤔💍💍💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💦💦❤️😘😘🙌🏾😍💦💦😘🙌🏾🙌🏾❤️😍❤️💘💦❤️😍🙌🏾💦🙌🏾😍❤️ obly added three rings BRUH..that's all😭😭

Thanks for the 1.93k truly love you guys soooooooooo much❤️😍😍😍😍❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾😍❤️❤️❤️💘💘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Excuse any mistakes🙄😒✌🏾️

Love you guys❤️💘💘😍😍🙌🏾🙏🏼🙏🏼I'll fuck with y'all later😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.2K 49
Kehlani didn't have the best life her mother was a drug addicted who never raised her and give her up to her aunt who in the end kicked her out at a...
3.7K 906 41
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ. ๐“๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ...
424K 7.7K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
149K 3.9K 76
Kehlani is a 19 year old girl who is in a toxic relationship with her boyfriend Jordan who is 21. He hits her and calls her names and disrespects her...