After Newsies

By Fansie99

Jordyn Lively and Ben Cook used to tour the U.S in Disneys production of newsies. But you can't do the same t... More

New York Winters
Jamie, Jeremy, Jensen, Jordyn?
Bens Mistakes
Wimpy Josh
Rain Drops
The Vlogs
Christmas Eve
New Years Eve
New Year, New Us
The Premiere
Time Jump
Confrontation
Author Q&A
Sneaking Out
Auditions
The Call
Rehearsals
Blue
The Start
Opening Night
Press Day
Feel Better Little Mel
Knock Knock
The Chase
Update
What Happens In Vegas.....
Puzzle Pieces
Silence
Coffee Girl
Midnight Trips
Twitter
Joshs Adventure
Naughty
And her name is....
Whats Trending?
The Return
Melinas Brother
Back to NYC
Melinas Secret
SUCK IT
Cheers
The Stagedoor
Background
Everlasting Love
The Pink Dress
The Face Off
Disney World
Updates!
Sorry
ANNOUNCEMENT

Headlines

2.4K 68 210
By Fansie99

Jordyn POV:

"THIS IS A NIGHMARE!" I said throwing a magazine down on the table and throwing myself onto the couch. Parker picked up the magazine and started to read the front page.

"Jordyn Lively and Ben Cook. Everything you need to know about Hollywoods newest couple." Parker laughed.

"Hey Jordyn, you are FRONT PAGE NEWS! ABOVE THE FOLD!" Maura laughed. I picked up a pillow and chucked it at her as hard as I could.

"The two first started dating when they were in the national tour of Newsies together. After Ben left the tour the couple broke up. Now, it is unknown when they got back together but it was announced they were dating at the red carpet of her movie premiere. Jordyn and Ben are the same age and sources say their love has never been stronger." Parker continued to read.

"YEAH WHAT SOURCES SAID THAT?" I screamed sitting up. Mauras eyes widened and she turned to run to her bedroom. "FREEZE!" I screamed pointing at her. She stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned to face me.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO! I was walking down the street and somebody came up to me and asked if I was your friend and I thought it was so cool somebody was talking to me and they asked about you two so I wanted to play along and so I said 'oh yeah their love is definitely stronger than it used to be.' AND I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS A REPORTER" Maura explained talking very fast.

"MAURA!" Me and Parker screamed at the same time.

"IM SORRY!" Maura said. There was a knock on the door.

"Maura get the door." I said laying back down. She opened the door and Sky, Ben, and Josh were in the doorway.

"Hey Jor did you see this? WE'RE FRONT PAGE-" Ben started but I cut him off.

"Maura already made the joke." I said.

"Somebody's grumpy." Josh said.

"I'm on every single magazine cover with headlines that are lies. And SOMEBODY doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut." I glared at Maura.

"IM SORRY!" She said.

"Well all of them call me hot so I'm ok with this." Ben smiled. "Listen to this one 'with his dreamy eyes and charming smile, who wouldn't want to date Ben Cook.' Here that? I've got a charming smile." He smiled proudly.

"Ben! This isn't good! We aren't dating." I protested.

"Well you and I know that, everybody in this room knows that." Ben said.

"YEAH AND THE REST OF THE WORD THINKS WE ARE HOLLYWOODS IT COUPLE!" I screamed.

"What am I supposed to do?" Ben asked.

"I don't know." I said. My phone rang and it was the director of me and Parkers new tv show.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Hey Jordyn! It's Patrick! So listen I saw the magazines this morning-" He started.

"Patrick I can explain!" I said.

"Explain what? This is great publicity for the show! Now this Ben Cook kid, he was in Newsies with your right?" Patrick asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I want him on the show." Patrick said.

"WAIT WHAT?!?" I said.

"I want him on the show. I want him to be your characters love interest." Patrick said.

"I don't think that's a good idea. What if we broke up or something?" I said.

"Well don't. Can you pass the message on to him?" Patrick asked.

"He's right here." I said and handed the phone to Ben.

"Who is it?" Ben asked.

"The director of my show. Take it in the hallway please." I said. He took the phone and went out in the hallway.

"Well I have big news everybody. I'm moving to NYC!" Sky smiled.

"Wait are you serious? You're moving here?" I asked.

"Yep. Josh and Ben are letting me move in with them." Sky smiled.

"Only because who can say no this face." Josh laughed pinching Skys cheeks.

"This is awesome!" I smiled and jumped up and grabbed him in a hug.

"GUESS WHOS GOING TO BE ON A TV SHOW!" Ben came through the door smiling.

"Oh boy." I muttered.

"What tv show?" Parker asked.

"One about twins." I said.

"Have I watched it before?" Parker asked.

"YOU IDIOT ITS OUR SHOW!" I said.

"Wait seriously?" Parker asked.

"I'm Jordyns love interest." Ben smirked.

"Stop it!" I said pointing at him. "I'm gonna slap that smirk off your face." I joked.

"What is somebody not excited?" Ben smiled.

"Now people think we are dating and you are my love interest in my show! My whole life is a lie!" I said.

"Can I be on the show too?" Josh asked.

"And if you are getting a love interest I want one too." Parker said.

"Hey now." Maura said.

"You know I love you." Parker laughed grabbing Maura in a hug.

"Can I just talk to Ben alone?" I said interrupting all the chatter. "Which is my nice way of saying unless your name is Ben Cook you have 5 seconds to get out of this apartment before I kick your ass." I smiled. They all filed out, talking quietly and then it was just me in Ben in the apartment. We stood there in silence for a minute and he started to smile like a dork and laugh quietly.

"I'm hot." He said quietly, smiling and chuckling.

"Would you please take this seriously!" I protested.

"Jordyn, we can't control what the media says." Ben said.

"Ben I don't like lying." I said.

"Then don't lie." Ben said.

"But if I tell the truth then people will know we lied." I said.

"Just make the lie the truth then." Ben said.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Jordyn, you know I love you." Ben said.

"Yeah. And I like you as a friend." I replied.

"Jordyn, come on. We both know you like me more than just a friend." Ben said.

"I don't know how I feel." I said.

"Well call me when you do. We can't change the headlines J, but just because it's slapped on a magazine doesn't mean it's true." Ben said. He turned and started to walk to the door.

"Ben wait!" I said stopping him in his tracks. "I'm excited to work with you again." I said. A smile appeared on his face and he turned and left. A minute later sky walked into the apartment.

"You know J, I never thought I would be best friends with somebody famous." Sky smiled.

"Fame sucks. All it's done is lead to lies." I said shoving popcorn in my mouth.

"Are they lies?" Sky asked.

"Sky you know im not dating Ben." I said.

"Here's what I know. You and Ben have always been in love. I see the way he looks at you. And how he can't stop talking about you, even when you guys weren't together for 2 years. Here's what else I know. You still love Ben. Your eyes don't lie Jordyn." Sky said.

"Why do you always try and figure me out." I laughed.

"Because, you aren't easy to figure out. It's a challenge. Jordyn I love you." Sky said.

"Sky please I don't-" I started.

"I wasn't done talking Missy." He said throwing some of the popcorn at me. "I love you as a friend Jordyn." My mind stopped and focused on him, holding onto every word he started to say. "You have always been there for me, and yes from the moment I saw you I had a crush on you. But I would rather be friends and always have each other than date, break up, and not talk to each other for years because I don't want you not in my life." Sky said. "You love Ben, so go get him."

"It's not that simple." I said.

"Yes it is." Sky said. He stood up, kissed the top of my head, and left. What is with these boys and dramatic exits. Actors, I tell you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 55 9
As Cory Ellison, Bradley Jackson, and Charlie Black plan a hostile takeover against Fred Micklen at UBA, Cory does as much as he can to keep the bloo...
133K 1.9K 54
This is the sequel to Insane. Continue to join Scarlet and Colby on their adventure, plus the other 5 crackheads we all know and love. Cover by : @t...
223K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...