Vampire blood (Bloody dreams)...

By alhambra

This is the story of a human girl who was meant to change his cold and bloody world. Is she going to succed i... More

Vampire blood I
Vampire blood II
Vampire blood III
Vampire blood IV
Vampire blood V
Vampire blood VI
Vampire blood VII
Vampire blood VIII
Vampire blood IX
Vampire blood X
Vampire blood XI
Vampire blood XII
Vampire blood XIII
Vampire blood XIV
Vampire blood XVI
Vampire blood XV
Vampire blood XVII
Vampire blood XVIII
Vampire blood XIX
Vampire blood XX
Vampire blood XXI
Vampire blood XXII
Vampire blood XXIII
Vampire blood XXIV
Vampire blood XXV
Vampire blood XXVI
Vampire blood XXVII
Vampire blood XXVIII
Vampire blood XXIX
Vampire blood XXX
Vampire blood XXXI
Vampire blood XXXII
Vampire blood XXXIII
Vampire blood XXXIV
Vampire blood XXXV
Vampire blood XXXVI
Vampire blood XXXVII
Vampire blood XXXVIII
Vampire blood XXXIX
Vampire blood XL - part 1
Vampire blood XL - part 2
Vampire blood XLI
Vampire blood XLII
Vampire blood XLIII
Vampire blood XLIV
Vampire blood XLV
Vampire blood XLVI
Vampire blood XLVII
Vampire blood XLVIII - part 1
Vampire blood XLVIII - part 2
Vampire blood XLIX
Vampire blood L
Bloody dreams 1 (edited)
Bloody dreams 2 (edited)
Bloody dreams 3 (edited)
Bloody dreams 4 (edited)
Bloody dreams 5 (edited)
Bloody dreams 6 (edited)
Bloody dreams 7 (edited)
Bloody dreams 8 (edited)
Bloody dreams 10 (edited)
Bloody dreams 11 (edited)
Bloody dreams 12 (edited)
Bloody dreams 13 (edited)
Bloody dreams 14 (edited)
Bloody dreams 15 (edited)
Bloody dreams 16 (edited)
Bloody dreams 17 (edited)
Bloody dreams 18 (edited)
Bloody dreams 19 (edited)

Bloody dreams 9 (edited)

6.4K 8 0
By alhambra

Copyright © 2010 Alexandra-Patricia Pusca

CHAPTER IX

OVERPROTECTIVE LEO

MICHAEL'S POV

After almost four hours of ride we got to Paul's clinic. It was situated in the middle of the country, isolated in a mountain area, near Bran castle. Paul had lived alone for many years and studied medicine. So, after many years he decided to open a private clinic, away from the public eyes, where he could continue his research on vampires.

I trust him and I know for sure that he would do anything to find the cause of Alexia's reaction towards me. She didn't wake up all the way here. Her face is so calm, her skin is even whiter than usually and her pulse is still weak. If I didn't hear her heart beats I could swear she was dead. I've never seen such a white skin to a human during my entire existence.

As soon as Leo parked the car, Aaren was already outside, opening my door so I could come out with Alexia. I was gently holding her in my arms as I followed Paul towards the clinic’s entrance. We took her to the third floor in an isolated room, so no one could come closer without us finding out. The room had a special eye scanning and imprinting system on the outside the door so nobody could enter inside her room.

I put her gently on the bed, her long hair spreading all over the pillow.

“Paul, what's wrong with her? Why doesn't she wake up? If it wasn't for her breathing, I could swear she was dead. I mean, look at her skin… She's so white and cold. That's not normal for a human…” I tried to explain.

“She's not a normal human after all, so we can't compare her to other humans. Stay here, I have to call for a nurse to undress her” Paul suddenly informed us. He seemed a little tired and annoyed probably because of the fact that he was used to have all the answers. I’m sure that he couldn’t stand to wait for the blood results in order to identify the cause of her health issues.

“Paul, we can't let a nurse see she's here. We can't trust anyone, especially now that Alexander is after her” I stated confused by his decision.

“So, what do you suggest we do then?” Paul asked obviously annoyed by my statement.

“We undress her!” Aaren said smirking.

I knew that there wasn't another option, so I decided to let Paul call the nurse. I couldn't undress her. I mean I could, but I didn't want to do it. I can't see her naked, that's for sure.

“Call the nurse!” I said to Paul making my way out of the room.

I was on the corridor when I saw two nurses coming down the hallway heading towards her room. One of them was blonde and tall and the other one, brown haired and a little shorter than the first. They were humans, so I hope that our little secret will be safe. Leo didn't want to get out of the room. His behavior towards Alexia was very obsessive I could say. After he saw that she's unconscious he doesn’t want to get away from her not even for a minute.

“Get out Leo!” Paul ordered, obviously annoyed because of Leo's behavior. Let's just leave the nurses alone with her.

“To hell! I'm not going to let two complete strangers alone in the room with her. So stop telling me what to do! I'll stay here, whether you like it or not” Leo shouted, right before the nurses got into the room.

“Please, could you wait outside, until we change her clothes?” one of the nurses asked.

Paul and Aaren were already outside. With Leo was a totally different story.

“You should wait outside as well” the nurse advised.  

“I'm not going anywhere! Do your job and don't bother me” Leo ordered with obvious venom in his words, with a voice which left no room for other discussions.  

“Are you her boyfriend?” the tall nurse asked again, annoying Leo even more than he already was.

“That's none of your problem! Just do your jobs or I will make you do it” he threatened.  

“Calm down, Leo! Please let him stay…” Paul asked the nurses. They just nodded and didn't say anything else.

After the nurses changed Alexia into the hospital clothes, they got out of the room leaving us alone with her again.

“Now, get out…all of you” Paul ordered while looking especially towards Leo.

“I have to run some blood tests on her, so it's not really a good idea to stay here” he explained, obviously referring to the fact that we could experiment blood lust.

We decided to leave Paul alone with her. After three hours I couldn't wait any longer. I headed towards the door of her room, when Paul got out. I looked at him obviously looking for answers. In an instant Aaren and Leo were there as well.

“She's in induced coma. Her body is weak so I decided to keep her in coma for the moment, until her body recovers. I hope I will be able to wake her up soon if she recovers well” he calmly informed us.

“But what caused all of these reactions?” Aaren asked confused by everything.  

“Come with me! I want to show you something!” Paul quickly said while heading towards the medical laboratory.

We all followed him into a lab with white marble floor and white walls. The room had modern medical equipment, an office with a laptop on it, right next to the window and a big LCD screen on the opposite wall. Paul headed towards the laptop on the office and put a stick on it.

“I want to show you something that I've never seen in my entire life” Paul told us with a very serious expression imprinted over his face.  

We waited to see what was this all about. He switched the light off and soon the screen was on, showing us the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

“As I told you, I decided to run some blood tests. It seems that her body is ok, but the problem is her blood. The cells of a normal human blood look like this” Paul said, pointing towards the screen on the wall.

“Well, with Alexia's blood is a totally different story. She has in her veins two types of blood: her blood and Damian's. I suspect that, when she's going to awaken, she will have only a single type of blood. The problem isn't the fact that she has two types of blood. Until now she was just fine, but Michael's blood and the fact that he used his power near her unleashed a reaction. Her blood and her immunity system attacked the vampire blood and it is strong enough to destroy it” Paul seriously informed us.

“What kind of joke is this? There's no way a human blood could destroy a vampire's blood, especially not a pureblood's blood like Damian's. This is not even possible, come on, be serious Paul!” Aaren ordered amused by Paul’s previous statement.  

“I'm not in a mood for jokes right now, so I want to show you exactly what I'm talking about” Paul answered again in a professional way.

Suddenly I could see a complex cell system on the screen. There were two types of cells on the screen.

“This is Alexia's blood. As you can see, there are two types of blood cells. These ones are vampire cells, Damian’s to be more exactly and the other ones are Alexia's blood cells” he said again.

“The problem is that her blood is changing. Her blood includes plasma and the haematic cells: erythrocytes, platelets and leukocytes. The difference is that there is another type of cells totally different from what I've seen until now. I looked in my entire data base and believe me that it doesn't exist anywhere. It's not even close to werewolf blood, it's not similar to any creature's blood and it's more powerful than vampire blood” Paul continued in a serious voice.

As soon as he said this I could see on the screen how her blood was eating very slowly the vampire one. I've never seen something like that before. 'It can't be true' I tried to say to myself even though I knew that everything was just the truth. She was special after all. And now, I know why Damian chose her, even if I don't know how he found out about that before the entire process began.

“What can we do in order to stop the process?” I asked amazed by her blood’s unusual ability.

“Nothing…we have to wait and see what happens next. Luckily the process is slowing down” he answered while Leo and Aaren weren’t even able to talk again.

“I can't believe it. We found out so many things in such a short period of time. It's really hard to believe all of this” Aaren said confused.

“The process could be influenced if she wakes up?” I asked, completely ignoring their previous conversation, because I desperately wanted to find out more about her health.

“Yes, it could, but I can't tell you how, because I don’t know at this point what will be her evolution” Paul answered sadly.  

Without being able to listen anything else, I got out of the lab and headed towards her room. She was sleeping.

Paul connected her to a medical equipment to monitor her heart beats; she had oxygen wires on her nose and a perfusion in her right hand. Her heart beats were slow and rhythmic.

I got closer to her and touched her hand, and even if she didn't move, her heart beats quicken.

'Is she awake?' I asked myself.

“Paul! Come here!” I shouted agitated by her reaction towards me.

“What's wrong?” Paul asked hurrying towards the room.

“Her heart beats...Is she awake?” I asked confused because of her sudden reaction towards me.

“Of course not, everything is fine, just relax. She will be alright. Don't worry!” Paul tried to calm me down.

“I'm not worried. Be serious, Paul. All I do is only because of Damian. I don't care about this girl” I said annoyed by the fact that he made me seem weak in front of the others. I definitely wasn’t an emotional vampire, worried because of a mere human’s medical condition.

“If you say so, I believe you. I forgot to tell you that I prepared rooms for all of us. Your room is the last on the right, next to Leo's and Aaren's rooms. If you want to talk with me I'll be in the lab. I want to continue my research” Paul quickly informed us.

“Ok!” we answered.

I didn't plan to leave to another room and let Alexia alone. So I decided to stay on the couch next to her bed the entire time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 199 6
ICT BL STORY!!!! "yeh to wo hai! aree WOO!!" screams rohit "Bhenchod! Shut up!" Shouts virat holding the others jaw firmly. A short love story of 3 v...
1.9K 180 19
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...
198K 5K 38
"You can't run, I'll catch you. You can't hide, I'll find you. So why don't you just give up, Sophia darling?" Sophia is an ordinary girl with a ord...
4.3K 382 30
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...