Vampire blood (Bloody dreams)...

Від alhambra

This is the story of a human girl who was meant to change his cold and bloody world. Is she going to succed i... Більше

Vampire blood I
Vampire blood II
Vampire blood III
Vampire blood IV
Vampire blood V
Vampire blood VI
Vampire blood VII
Vampire blood VIII
Vampire blood IX
Vampire blood X
Vampire blood XI
Vampire blood XII
Vampire blood XIII
Vampire blood XIV
Vampire blood XVI
Vampire blood XV
Vampire blood XVII
Vampire blood XVIII
Vampire blood XIX
Vampire blood XX
Vampire blood XXI
Vampire blood XXII
Vampire blood XXIII
Vampire blood XXIV
Vampire blood XXV
Vampire blood XXVI
Vampire blood XXVII
Vampire blood XXVIII
Vampire blood XXIX
Vampire blood XXX
Vampire blood XXXI
Vampire blood XXXII
Vampire blood XXXIII
Vampire blood XXXIV
Vampire blood XXXV
Vampire blood XXXVI
Vampire blood XXXVII
Vampire blood XXXVIII
Vampire blood XXXIX
Vampire blood XL - part 1
Vampire blood XL - part 2
Vampire blood XLI
Vampire blood XLII
Vampire blood XLIII
Vampire blood XLIV
Vampire blood XLV
Vampire blood XLVI
Vampire blood XLVII
Vampire blood XLVIII - part 1
Vampire blood XLVIII - part 2
Vampire blood XLIX
Vampire blood L
Bloody dreams 1 (edited)
Bloody dreams 2 (edited)
Bloody dreams 3 (edited)
Bloody dreams 4 (edited)
Bloody dreams 5 (edited)
Bloody dreams 6 (edited)
Bloody dreams 8 (edited)
Bloody dreams 9 (edited)
Bloody dreams 10 (edited)
Bloody dreams 11 (edited)
Bloody dreams 12 (edited)
Bloody dreams 13 (edited)
Bloody dreams 14 (edited)
Bloody dreams 15 (edited)
Bloody dreams 16 (edited)
Bloody dreams 17 (edited)
Bloody dreams 18 (edited)
Bloody dreams 19 (edited)

Bloody dreams 7 (edited)

6.4K 6 1
Від alhambra

Copyright © 2010 Alexandra-Patricia Pusca

CHAPTER VII

CONFRONTATION

ALEXIA'S POV

I slowly turned around to see a gorgeous young man with brown hair and an emo style hair cut. His hand was still clenched on my shoulder. 'Who is this person? I've never seen him in my entire life' I said to myself. I looked right into his eyes, but he continued to stare at me, his hold tightening on my shoulder.

“Please let go of my shoulder” I ordered with a low and steady tone.

“You'll come with me now little girl” the guy said while looking straight into my eyes and I could swear that the color of his eyes just changed from dark brown to almost black.

“First, I'm not a little girl, secondly let go of me now. I'm not coming with you anywhere. What's wrong with you? I don't even know who you are” I confidently stated thinking that he wouldn’t dare to do anything to me in a mall.

I don't know if the look of his face, his eyes or the painful hand on my shoulder made me feel worried, almost scared, even if I'm not a weak person at all. I was facing the scary guy when someone grabbed my waist and pulled me toward a cold body.

“Is there something wrong here?” a sweet voice asked and even if I couldn't turn around to see who it was I just knew it was Aaren's voice standing right behind me.

“I'm taking this girl with me and this is none of your problem” the young man ordered with venom in his voice.

“I'm not going anywhere with you!” I stated irritated.

“What's your problem? Just let go of me, now!” I ordered while struggling to escape from them.

'What the hell is wrong with this guy?' I could see that he wasn't joking. As soon as Aaren heard his words his arms tightened around my waist. His hold was almost painful if I tried to move. But his voice was smooth and calm as a sea’s surface in a sunny day.

“You heard the young lady, so, back off! That is…” Aaren said laughing “If you want to live until tomorrow”.

Oh my god! They can't be serious. He just threatened this guy? I can't understand what is happening and I begin to lose my patience.

“Let go of me now! What is wrong with you two? I came here to drink a coffee and I can't even do that? Who told you that I would come with you” I said to the unknown guy.

“And, Aaren, could you please let go of my waist, I can't breathe” I seriously stated.

They didn't even look at me anymore. It was as if I wasn't even there or I was just a statue or a ghost... I can't believe it! They're crazy, or what? I could feel Aaren's body tense against by back, holding me tightly in his arms. He was so protective and possessive. I could feel his cold body against my skin even through my jacket.

After a few more minutes, the stranger began to retreat looking towards the entrance of the pub. I could see the terror spreading all over his face. His eyes were focused towards the entrance and he continued to retreat further and further away, moving in slow motion.

Suddenly, I heard a voice that seemed so powerful, but so familiar in the same time even if I couldn't remember who it belong to.

“Aaren is everything ok?” the voice asked all of a sudden.

“Yeah, piece of cake” Aaren said smirking.

The unknown voice was low, but strong and calm in the same time. I could feel my blood going cold through my veins in an instant. I began to feel weak and my body was trembling a little.

Aaren sensed it, but didn't say a single word. I tried to calm down, but it didn't work at all. My breath became quicker and if it wasn't for Aaren's arms holding me in place, I would have fallen to the ground. It felt as if I couldn't stand anymore.

All I could see was the obvious terror on the face of the unknown guy who attacked me and I didn't know what he was seeing that made him look so scared.

“Please forgive me. I'm really sorry. I didn't know the girl was with you” he said looking behind me and Aaren, towards the entrance of the pub.

“Just leave before I begin to lose my patience” the unknown voice ordered, sending another wave of power towards me. I could feel a strong pressure all over my body.

“I don't have time to stay here talking with a mud blood as you!” he continued.

“I'm really sorry! I didn't know” the unknown guy apologized bowing a little and in an instant he left, rushing through the exit of the pub.

Aaren then turned me around so I could look into his eyes. For the first time I could see that he was a head taller than me. He was looking so worried. What is wrong with him? I mean, he knows me for only a couple of minutes. He was still holding me tightly in his arms. I could sense the atmosphere change and the dizziness and pressure going away. I could breathe again.

“Are you ok?” Aaren asked.

“I think so!” I said almost in a whisper. I wanted to ask him so many questions but he continued to talk to me.

“Alexia, I want you to meet my friends” he hopefully said and I swear that he seemed a little uncomfortable about the entire situation.

“Ummm...ok?” I said it as if it was a question. He chuckled, obviously because of my answer.

Aaren began to let go of me. Now I could stand without his support even if I was still feeling weak.

“This is Paul” Aaren said while pointing towards a brown haired guy with chocolate brown eyes. He was almost as tall as Aaren and he was wearing blue jeans, a navy t-shirt with v neck line and a black jacket. His face was pale, but not too much, and he was wearing small glasses.

“Hello, my dear! How are you” Paul asked smiling.

“Hi!” I said weakly.

“I'm fine, thank you!” I whispered still feeling a little shaken because of the previous events which took place just a few minutes ago.

As soon as they heard me talk better their smiles widen and the concern on their faces disappeared.

“This is Leo” Aaren continued while looking towards another guy.

I saw then a brown haired boy with green eyes. He was so pale, making his eyes looking even brighter. He looked towards me with an arrogant smile on his face. I didn't know him, but I knew I couldn't like him, ever. So, I decided that I'll look at him in the same way as he did. I smiled an evil smile as well. His eyes widen and the smile on his face suddenly disappeared.

“Excuse me! I have to go” he said leaving.

“Leo! Don't take it like that!” Aaren said, but the strange guy didn't stop and didn't look back.

“I think he doesn't like me too much!” I said laughing.

“No, it's not like that” Aaren tried to convince me even if he seemed a little nervous.  

“Leo is not so good at socializing, that's all” Paul explained calmly.

“No, really?” I said sarcastically.  

“Alexia” Aaren asked, obviously trying to attract my attention.

“And this is Michael” he said pointing towards the hottest guy I've ever seen in my entire life. I mean wow, just wow. He had strong features; pale skin, black messy hair, soft pink lips, but the most amazing thing about him were his dark blue eyes.

He was as tall as Aaren and he was wearing black jeans with a black v neck line t-shirt that was perfect on his firm body. I couldn't say one single word, at least not in front of this guy.

Looking towards him I felt so scared, so weak and powerless. But the strangest thing it was that I was sure I knew him. I couldn't remember where or when did I saw him, but I was positively sure that I’ve met him before.

“Hello” he said, coming closer to me, slowly, as if he didn’t want to scare me while looking straight into my eyes.

His stare was so intense as if he wanted to see my soul through my skin. It was so much pain and sorrow in his dark and beautiful eyes. As soon as he came closer and closer to me, in slow motion, I began feeling weaker by the minute, my blood was frozen again and I couldn't even breathe. There was a strong pressure against my chest. My hands became colder. My vision became blurry and I was feeling dizzy. I put my hand on the chair that was right next to me, trying to calm down and recover.

Michael looked at my face shocked as if he was seeing a ghost. Aaren and Paul couldn't move either looking at me all the time, with worried expressions on their faces.

All I saw next was only blackness as my eyelids became heavier. Then, two strong arms caught me not letting me fall completely into the deep blackness that surrounded me.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.3M 84.9K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
198K 5K 38
"You can't run, I'll catch you. You can't hide, I'll find you. So why don't you just give up, Sophia darling?" Sophia is an ordinary girl with a ord...
2.6K 220 6
ICT BL STORY!!!! "yeh to wo hai! aree WOO!!" screams rohit "Bhenchod! Shut up!" Shouts virat holding the others jaw firmly. A short love story of 3 v...
14.4K 1K 37
"សូមរងចាំបងពួកយើងនិងបានរស់នៅជុំគ្នាវិញនៅថ្ងៃណាមួយ" មីន យ៉ុនហ្គី 🖤 ផាក ជីមីន