My internet superman- a Justi...

By lexii11402

More

Chapter 1. Living in the shadows
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
A/n
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

1.8K 49 1
By lexii11402

Justin's pov: Damon lets go! I yell getting in the car. Coming! He screams back, Damon climbs into the car and I pull out of the drive way. We finally pull into the school parking lot and get out of the car.

Skylers pov: I couldn't even go into the school, I sat by myself on the side of the school crying, I looked up to see a firmilliar face behind the tears that were clouding my vision. A..are you okay beautiful? he says with a worried face. I quickly wipe my eyes and realize who is standing before me. J..j...Justin Drew Blake?!? I whisper yell. Uh.. Yeah.... He says. I'm your biggest fan I say trying not to look like a total idiot. Well thank you...let me help you up, he says reaching out his hand. I grab on to it and he pulls me up. Brushing of my butt I say thank you and he walks me into the school. Are you new here he asks? Yeah, I just moved here and today's my first day I answer back. Seems like your first day is going pretty rough he says while looking me in the eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
437K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
263K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။