WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY

بواسطة Bamagranna

PJ is a she-wolf who dreams of being a doctor. However she is the last of her line and when she finds her mat... المزيد

WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY
THE MEETING
CHAPTER TWO TOM'S MATE
CHAPTER THREE REUNION
CHAPTER FOUR TERRENCE THE TERRIBLE
CHAPTER SIX WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY??????
CHAPTER SEVEN ANTICIPATION
CHAPTER EIGHT SURPRISE
CHAPTER NINE PRANK
CHAPTER 10 OMG OMG OMG
CHAPTER 11 FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER 12 CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER 13 THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS
CHAPTER 13 WHAT NOW?
CHAPTER 14 TOO SOON
CHAPTER 15 HELP IS ON THE WAY

CHAPTER FIVE A DAD'S REFLECTIONS

763 38 14
بواسطة Bamagranna

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF 1988 FOR SHERRY E MONTGOMERY

I know two chapters in the same book on the same day. Unheard of since I started the second book and now am in my third, but I really felt it was time you learned a little bit more about Terrence. That's his picture on the side and yes again thank you Daff123 for taking the pictures of these hot men.

DR. TERRENCE MIDNIGHT

Age: 24

Pack:Warrior River

Pack Position: Third and soon to be pack doctor.

Status: Single, last son born of the triplets to Alpha Mark Midnight

CHAPTER FIVE A DAD'S REFLECTION

MARK'S POV

I am tired and can't wait to turn this pack over to Tom. I am just getting too old to be both head of the Counsel and Alpha of this pack but as soon as Tom and Tina are married and can step back some and enjoy time with my Laurie.

I know I have to count myself lucky because it looks like I at least will get that time. My sister and her mate didn't. You know now that I think about it, I think Jane knew she was going to die. Jane was that way. She had many gifts and in truth I knew a lot of them but still I knew she had some she didn't share. I can't help but wonder if sometimes she didn't know things.

We talked everyday of her life from the moment she first talked. I am 4 years older than her and I loved her the moment I saw her. Her first words were DaDa or Mamma but MarMar. She couldn't get the 'k' sound out so for the next year I was MarMar and from there my name when to MarKee. And anytime she really needed me it was MarKee no matter how old she was.

You see Princess is like her mother in that even though she became the Luna of another pack we never lost the ability to link. I'm not exactly sure how I could reach her but I could. Now she on the other hand could talk to anyone anywhere. Each night at 11, she would come into my mind no matter what and talk with me. I still know when it is 11. If I am asleep I wake up, If I am up and busy I stop whatever I am doing and send my love to my baby sister where ever she is. I miss her so much.

We kept nothing from each other ... well I know she kept a few things from me but that was because I told her to never let anyone know all her gifts even me. I wanted her to know that if something happened, she would be able to pull a few tricks out of her hat. She was my baby sister. After the twins started their training she would send me not only her thoughts but it was more like a video of each training exercise. I didn't ask her to do this, she just felt it necessary. I guess looking back I can't help but thing she did know somethings before they happened. She was preparing me to take over where she left off with the kids.

I have talked with James just about everyday since his parents died. He would tell me what was going on with Princess. It had been years since Princess had seen me but not so since I had seen her. Somehow Jane had left a tap into her brain with me. As she was dyeing she contacted me and told me she loved me and that her children were now my responsibility. She told me about the connection she setup and that it would be there until Princess found her mate. She told me that even when she found her mate it was still my job to take care of her. I remember her begging me not to let Princess make the same mistakes she had in finding her mate. Maybe she knew.

Come to think of it. I think she did know. Why? The first time I saw the twins she told me Princess had already meet her mate and that he knew it. When we were growing up she used to say one day our blood would be united. I never understood that until now. She was talking about our kids and their children. She was so smart and so loving. I miss her and yes it does look like she was right yet again.

If what I am thinking is right it explains a lot of things. He was always friends with all the girls and they were after him but he never paid attention to any of them. The only dates he had were ones he was required to have an escort on or the girl was required to have one and he went strictly as a friend. He made it clear he was waiting on his mate and he would never cheat on her.

Thinking back every time we visited Jane and Allen he would be caught pestering the girls more than playing with the guys. Its the only time he every did that. I guess to his young mind that was his way of being around them. I remember when he got the nickname 'Terrence the Terrible.' He cried all night and it took Jane to sooth him the next day. After that when the others would rag him about it he would simple smile and say 'I made a lasting impression what did you do? She will never forget me.'

DAD I WILL BE HOME IN A FEW MINUTES DO YOU STILL NEED TO SEE ME? I hear Terrrence link me.

YES SON I DO BUT IT WILL ONLY TAKE A FEW MINUTES SO JUST COME ON IN MY OFFICE. I tell him back through the link.

A few minutes later Terrence walks into my office.

"Son have a seat. Before we get started I know that you stopped by to see Tina before leaving. How is she?" I ask him.

"I have never seen anything like it Dad. When we got in you could see the new vessels and the new organ tissue. Dad she should be dead. Several of her major arteries were sliced open. She had 2 mortal wounds plus 2 dead pups and silver all in her. The fact that she is living is nothing short of a miracle." He tells me with a little awe in his voice.

"I knew Princess was strong." I say half under my breath.

"Dad who is she?" Terrence ask.

"You honestly don't remember her. You don't know who she is?"

"No dad I don't and that has me and my wolf confused. I feel like I should. I am feeling a draw to her in a way I know I shouldn't." He tells me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Dad I never told anyone but I meet my mate the day she was born. I know who she is and yet I don't understand why I am drawn to PJ." He tells me.

"Son who is your mate?" I ask him.

"Princess Jane Evergreen and tomorrow I get to see her." He says dreamily.

"What do you mean that tomorrow you get to see her?"

"Oh Tom said James called and that he and his sister will be here to help us hunt down the ones that attacked Tom and Tina. They are going to meet us at the site of the attack." He tells me.

"Oh." I say thinking that Princess will most likely still be masking her scent.

"I am confused Dad. I know that Princess will be here tomorrow but I still...."

"Son don't let yourself be so confused as to not see what is at the tip of your nose. Not everything in life appears as it really is. Be careful what you say because once you say something it cannot be taken back. I know you have heard me talk about my sister and her mate. Did you know that your Uncle Allen almost lost Jane because he rejected her?" I asked him.

He looked very surprised. "No Dad. How could he have rejected her when he knew she was his mate?"

"That's just it. He didn't. Her bloodline has the ability to mask and when using that ability the normal things that bring out our wolves aren't there. If you look long and deep into their eyes you will see it but the smell and tingles aren't there if masking. One thing that I learned from my sister was that a woman regardless of being a she-wolf or not wants to be loved for herself not because they feel it is suppose to be. Son our bloodline gives us the ability to recognize our mates in a different way. That is the reason I am sure you recognized your mate as a baby. I can promise you that she wants to be loved for who she is and not what she is. As far as PJ is concerned listen to your heart. Don't let the things you are suppose to feel keep you from feeling what is real. I know PJ and I apparently I know your mate. My question is do you?" I tell him.

"Okay Dad but I need to get some sleep." He tells me as he is getting up.

"Son please come down for dinner at 7 tonight. PJ will be here as well. Maybe it will give you a chance to get to know her better." I tell him as he is walking out the door.

I can't help but think that the next few days are going to be interesting. I really hope my son can get his act together and figure things out. I don't want and will not have a repeat performance of Jane and Allen. I respect Princess for wanting her mate to love her for who she is and I'll give it a chance but I won't let things go too far. She let her mask down for a second and felt the mating bond so I'm beating that she will go into heat soon. They can have their fun tonight and in the morning but I will not let her suffer because of both of their stubbornness. Figure it out son before I have to intervene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WILL MARK HAVE TO INTERVENE?

IS TERRENCE AS SMART AS HE SHOULD BE?

CAN HE PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER?

PJ E. GREEN VS. PRINCESS JANE EVERGREEN

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

WILL HE PUT THINGS TOGETHER OR WILL THERE HAVE TO BE INTERVENTION? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...