Fairy Tail Adventure Resort (...

Da makasxru

The Fairy Tail guild has been whisked away to a hotel. Plans awaited them, unexpected arrivals from other gui... Altro

Currently Under Changes.
Chapter one : Going on vacation?
Chapter two : Lets go!
Chapter three : On the plane
Chapter four : Arriving
Chapter five : Pool party
Chapter six : Rock climbing
Chapter seven : The obstacle course
Chapter eight : Treasure hunt
Chapter nine : Find the rings
Chapter ten : The nightmare
Chapter eleven : Visiting him
Chapter twelve : Paintball
Chapter thirteen : First date
Chapter fourteen : The other guilds
Chapter fifteen : Concert
Chapter sixteen : Fancy dress party
Chapter seventeen : Rescued
Chapter eighteen : Ice bucket challenge
Chapter nineteen : Off to the bookstore
Chapter twenty : Feeling ill
Chapter twenty one : The renaissance fair
Chapter twenty two : Renaissance Fair (part 2)
Chapter twenty three : The eventful date
Chapter twenty four : Juvia vs Natsu
Chapter twenty five : Breakfast
Chapter twenty six : Open gate of the rainbows?
Chapter twenty seven : Rise and shine
Chapter twenty eight : Ren and Sherry's wedding
Chapter twenty nine : Want to dance?
Chapter thirty : Want to dance? (part 2)
Chapter thirty one : Gaming
Chapter thirty two : It isn't a date!
Chapter thirty three : Training
Chapter thirty four : Looking for a needle in a haystack
Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital
Chapter thirty six : Merry Christmas!
Chapter thirty seven : Merry Christmas! (part 2)
Chapter thirty eight : The fight
Chapter thirty nine : Pranks
Chapter forty : Mount Hakobe (Part 1)
Chapter forty one : Mount Hakobe (part 2)
Chapter forty two : Revenge
Chapter forty three : Acting differently?
Chapter forty four : Let's not give children nightmares
Chapter forty five : Goodbye
Chapter forty six : Home
Epilogue
Thank You.
BONUS #1
BONUS #2
Time To Vote!
Results + 10 Facts About Me.
Prompt Ideas?

BONUS #3

2.2K 66 13
Da makasxru

Okay so not to make you guys pick which one but I have to say this one is my particular favourite. And might I add I've wrote like six more chapters on this... But it is your decision! 

This one is less of a crossover but more based off something. Basically I came up with this when Fallout 4 came out and couldn't help but come up with something in my head. So this one is based off of Fallout, and this chapter and story in general mostly goes to Gajeel and Levy. But there still will be Jerza, Nalu and Gruvia it just is a little bit until that is introduced.

Here you go!

-

Gajeel looked up at his wife rapidly typing on the laptop, she continued typing every five minutes then freezing for two seconds to push up her red rimmed glasses slipping down her nose gradually. He was standing by the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand, he had the edge near his lips but continuously looked at Levy who was 'in the zone' (her words not his).

She had gotten to write the report on what was going on now between China and America over their war of resources. It was a serious thing. And if it did get any more serious it would spark a war and he would have to leave her to go fight with it.

They didn't talk about it, not yet anyway. He knew they were going to soon enough so he was trying to mentally prepare himself. But with Levy it could happen at any time, it could happen when they were in bed half asleep, it could happen when they were out at their friends, it could happen right now while she was typing.

"How's the report goin'?" Gajeel asked leaning his back against the cool marble counter.

Levy shrugged, "it's going okay. I got the front page for the newspaper and three columns so I've got more than enough space." She didn't life her brown eyes from the screen. She was hunched over the table with coffee by the side made by him in a red mug.

But for once this early morning she was already showered and changed in a halterneck floral dress that reached her knees. She was going to her friend Lucy's house to 'catch-up' Lucy Heartfilia was a famous businesswoman who owned a clothing line and had her own novel. Gajeel at first didn't like her. She was so cheery and happy and he first met her at a Halloween party in a weird looking bunny costume. But he liked her now, she was a good friend for Levy.

"Well you might want to head out soon, you're meant to be at Lucy's... in ten minutes."

She gasped lifting her head looking up at the clock, "I didn't realize! Gajeel you should have told me earlier so I knew!" Levy sighed shutting down her laptop standing up pushing the chair back, she tossed her glasses on the table.

Gajeel raised his eyebrows, "I did tell you. I told you half an hour ago, then twenty five minutes ago, then twenty, then-"

"Okay okay I'm sorry the story is really interesting!" Levy was tying on her red shoes and hopping like she was on a frying pan to tie the straps around her ankles.

"I can drive you there you know." He pointed out.

Levy shook her head after tying her shoes and securing her ribbon in her blue curls before walking over to him. "I can get the bus she isn't too far away anyway it won't take me long. Besides aren't you going out to meet Juvia soon?"

Juvia was Gajeel's best friend. They met at an orphanage together- it was a shit hole. Which made the two of them shit heads. That was until he met Levy and Juvia met this weird guy called 'Bora' who was his boyfriend. Well that was until yesterday when he dumped her- he was going to Juvia's for 'moral support' and then after going to Bora's to give him the present of his fist in Bora's face.

Juvia used to be pretty depressed calling herself a 'single loser who would never find love.' And then Bora started dating her but Gajeel realized he was being a shit head to her, but Juvia was so desperate to find someone of her owns since years ago when Gajeel began dating Levy. She also used to go to juvenile prison a lot for vandalism, shoplifting and things like that- so did Gajeel. They ended up in juvie together most times.

But they grew up. Levy helped to make him grow as a person, being more responsible- well he still messed around sometimes... And then Gajeel introduced Juvia to Levy, Levy was friendly being cheery and they built a friendship so know Juvia was a kind woman who owned her own aquarium business.

Lily, their black cat that was perched on the armchair meowed in response.

He rolled his eyes, "it'll only take me thirty minutes."

"I'm fine, I'm fine!" She smiled and took his large hands squeezing them, her thumb trailing along the gold wedding ring on his finger. "Just because we're married now doesn't mean you have to stick to me like glue."

"I wouldn't say I do that." He looked away furrowing his eyebrows. They had gotten married exactly two weeks ago, and it was the best day of his life- Juvia was his 'best woman.' Since he himself didn't seem to have many guy friends he was very close too.

Levy laughed lightly then went up on her tiptoes to give him a kiss, it was one of those 'see you later!' Kisses. So she had gave him a quick kiss on the lips then pulling away picking up her red satchel heading to the door.

Just as she had opened it to the summer morning the TV switched on, and when that happened it was breaking news. Levy and Gajeel turned to the TV frowning "we interrupt your days to give you this breaking news." Suddenly there was huge wailing noises, like sirens whirring.

Gajeel put the coffee aside walking in front of the TV his mouth open in shock.

"Everyone in America must evacuate from their homes now. Head to your vaults nearest your city as quickly as you can. Nuclear bombs are hitting the states like wildfire and oh God-"

"We need to go! Now!" Gajeel whistled, "oi Lily come here!" Lily had immediately hopped off the blue sofa and Gajeel crouched down swooping Lily up with his scarred arm.

They quickly rushed outside to see everyone else living on their street evacuating outside and making their way up to their vault. Gajeel was thanking everything and everyone that he and Levy had decided to sign up for a vault in case of emergency. Looked like they needed it. The street lights lined along the pavement was also equipped with having sirens attached to them as well that were letting out high pitched siren noises.

"Let's go we need to move quickly!" Gajeel ordered, he could hear the sound of planes, that meant bombs.

How the hell was this happening? Five minutes ago he was kissing goodbye to his wife and now they were running for their lives from nuclear bombs.

There was a lot of screaming. People terrified as they ran- scrambled towards their vault, vault number 396. He was glad Levy was (trying) keeping a cool leveled head as they jogged to their vault, she took Lily from Gajeel and put him in her bag so they could go quicker.

"What about Lu-Chan?" Levy breathed as they reached the end of their street then made a left going up a hill trail footpath.

"We're gonna' just have to hope she'll make it to her vault!" She was from the city along so they had another vault for them. He hoped that Lucy would make it to her vault, but this would mean they'd never see her again. The vault system specifically said it would be their 'new home.'

Gajeel froze for a second before continuing. What about Juvia? She lived an hour or so away from them by walking so there was a closer vault for them- there was five vaults in Massachusetts. Lucy and Juvia would possibly end up in the same vault together. This was his best friend, that he wouldn't ever see again?

They saw the net fence gate running along the area, the gate was blocked by two guards- one with a clipboard. There was some people not being allowed to enter, some of them were praying and others begging the guards to let them through.

Levy frowned at the guards, these were their neighbours! "What are you doing? Are you not letting them inside?!" She glared at them.

"They didn't put themselves on the list so they can't come through."

Gajeel yelled "that's bullshit! We're about to get bombed and you're not letting what five people through because they're not on a fucking piece of paper! They'll die if you leave them out here!"

"Gajeel..." Their neighbour who was crying looked up "thank you."

"Gajeel." One of the guards hummed, "you must be Gajeel Redfox and this is your wife Levy Redfox, you can go through since you're on the list."

"Not until you let them through!" Levy shouted. How was this happening? It was as if luck was against them, they were young and newly married with a happy life. And now it was being crushed, darkness fell upon the street.

One guard flicked his hand forwards then three guards marched forwards, one of them grabbed Levy's arm the two others grabbing Gajeel's two arms. "Hey what the fuck?!" Gajeel yelled as he was dragged through the gates.

"For your safety we're letting you live." One of them said.

"Get your hands off me!" Levy tried swatting the mans hand off of him but it was a solid grip around her slim arm.

Gajeel growled, "get your hands off my wife!" He tossed and turned trying to break free but damn were these guards put on steroids? They were thrown to a platform area that would go under to their vault, Levy skidding onto her side in pain. Just as the two were thrown on with their fellow neighbours staring in confusion and fear the floor started lowering down.

"You can't do this!" Levy screamed.

Gajeel hissed "Bastards." He looked up as the three guards got smaller and darker, they were going down and down until there was a clank and they stopped. He looked back down, they were underground in the vault.

Levy and Gajeel stood up walking down the metal net stairs following their neighbours, there was no way to get back up there. Their footsteps echoed through the vault, Levy pushed down on Lily's head lightly so he wouldn't be seen. There was a vibration beneath them that made everyone halt quickly, Levy stumbled back but Gajeel put his hand on her back to hold her up.

"Was that a bomb?!" A woman screamed.

"What if Lu-Chan didn't make it?" Levy whispered. "What if that hit our neighbours waiting by the gate?"

"Calm down." Gajeel said, he had to keep a cool head even though he was thinking of those damned neighbours outside too. He glared at the people in the blue jumpsuits who continued smiling saying things like 'welcome to your new home we'll get to know you soon.'

They reached the end of a metal net isle and Levy looked to the man by a computer, "what'll happen to the people who didn't sign up for vault-tec?"

"They'll be sent back to their homes."

"Their homes?" Gajeel scoffed "more like graves."

"You will be safe here, now please if you would collect one of our vault-tec jumpsuits over there," he pointed "and follow your allocated Doctor."

The two wearily walked to the woman handing out blue jumpsuits in little clear packets, she smiled widely handing one to Levy and Gajeel "here you are. I look forwards to getting to know the two of you better. Follow our Doctor to your next location."

He was standing behind her, wearing a white lab coat and gave a wave of his arm "if you follow me further into your new home." There was something thick and mechanical looking around his wrist, Levy knew what that was from her reporting it was a pip-boy.

"This is one of our most advanced facilities." The Doctor said as they walked down a tunneling pathway past the many pipes, wires and doors. The two were holding hands tightly as they walked with him, they had to accept this, they couldn't go out there. This would have to be their new home now.

There was small windows through to lab rooms with so much equipment, they had to pass grieving people worried for their friends or family. Levy didn't really know why she wasn't one of them who broke down and cry, she looked up at Gajeel who held her hand- that was why.

"How long will we be down here?" Gajeel gruffly asked.

The Doctor chuckled, "we'll go through all that in orientation." They went down some steps to a large room with a lot of familiar faces, "just a few medical procedures we have to go through first." They passed a man with a clipboard who gazed at them.

There was rows of little glass domed areas, for the size of an average human, there was white velvet inside with a headrest. It was like a tall chair, so many wires and controls were on the outside of it. It was like what astronauts slept in in the movies.

"If you would please put on your vault-tec suits." The Doctor smiled.

"What right here?" Levy cringed.

"Apologies we don't have changing facilities." He pointed round the corner "if you're nervous you can just change round the side of our chambers."

So they did just that, Levy took off her dress looking at Gajeel "everything about this seems weird."

"I know." He pulled off his shirt, "and these jumpsuits look fuckin' stupid."

"Who cares!" Levy rolled her eyes, "Lu-Chan might not have made it, there's a nuclear bombing going on above us!" She pulled on the jumpsuit hopping up and down to let it go right up, she pulled up the yellow zipper.

"Stay calm. She'll have gotten there." He reassured her as he pulled up the zip on his jumpsuit, they were ridiculous in his opinion.

When they walked back round the Doctor tilted his head, "you do know quite a lot about our vault don't you? You're the reporter aren't you?"

"Yeah..." Was he listening to their conversation? Gajeel narrowed his eyes at the Doctor but didn't say anything, Levy knew a lot about it- maybe even too much. And if they found out everything she knew it could be troublesome for her. He had told her before that the things she was finding out was sticking her nose in extremely deep, but she was a reporter always budding for new information and stories.

"Well it is quite the interesting story, now if you would both please step into here." He pointed to the chamber dome next to him then the one across from it.

So they did so, this was their best option. Gajeel moved forwards and leaned down putting his arm around her waist kissing her it was a 'I love you, goodbye' kiss. It was longing, as if they didn't want to be apart, but Levy pulled away knowing they needed to.

"I love you." Gajeel said backing up to go into his small chamber.

"I love you too." She cried, they looked away climbing inside with the handles. Gajeel rested his head against the velvet material and then the door above closed over blocking him inside. He looked ahead through the small window at Levy, she smiled putting her hand on the window.

"Just a simple procedure to depressurize you as we go further down..." A smile crawled onto the Doctors lips looking at Gajeel.

It was getting cold.

He looked ahead at Levy through the small window, he frowned as she gasped and screamed "LET ME OUT! THIS ISN'T MAKING US GO FURTHER DOWN! THIS IS CRYOSLEEP!"

"Levy..." Gajeel was going to shout, but it wouldn't work. He was getting so tired, the window was slowly being covered in thin ice, crawling along the window until it completely froze and he could only see a blotch of Levy's chamber. It got bright. Until all he could see was white.

And he fell asleep.

-

When he woke up everything was hazy. He was breathing, slowly, forming little clouds of air every time he let out a breath. His eyes peeled open in the freezing chamber to see two people walk over to Levy's chamber. They didn't look like a Doctor in the vault or one of the helpers with vault-tec since neither wore the blue jumpsuits.

He heard the one with a white mask on and white jumpsuit point to her chamber, "this one here sir."

"So this is the reporter that stuck her nose in where it wasn't wanted?" He had a leather jacket and a scar running down his eye with a metal shoulder pad. He looked back at Gajeel who's eyes were wide with anger, "and this is the army soldier who's the husband of Levy Redfox?" He had his hands behind his back observing Levy.

"Yes Sir."

"Open it up."

"No..." Gajeel's head rolled to the side, trying to gain more energy.

The person pressed a button on a pad next to her chamber and air pushed out then the door swung upwards revealing the petite Levy clutching the red bag with Lily. She was awake, then looked at Gajeel then back to the two "what's going on?" She coughed.

"We're moving your location." The man had a gravely voice.

"What? How can you do that you can't leave the vault?"

"That's what you think." He flashed a grin.

Gajeel lifted his arm banging his fist on the window, it was more like a light bump as he was still so groggy and tired. "Levy... No..."

Levy looked up "but my husband-"

"No buts, get out of the chamber." He reached in the back of his trousers and pulled out a pistol from it, pointing it to Levy. "You can stay here and be with your husband as a dead corpse or you can come with me."

Gajeel's breathing turned ragged, the thumping on the window getting tougher, his voice becoming louder "don't touch her!" His teeth were chattering, he was shivering from the cold- his whole body felt numb.

Levy reached out slowly grabbing the handle then stumbling out to the floor, her legs and body looked weak and tired. She looked up to Gajeel's chamber as he screamed and roared trying to smash the window but only gaining bruises.

And she smiled.

And she said "I love you."

And then before he knew it she was gone, led out by a gun pointed to her head.

But it became cold again, the temperature decreasing again. The window he had made clear with his breath was turning icy again.

And it all turned white.

-

This is the last bonus! After this however I will update another part asking for your comments on which one you all prefer. Comment here on what you think of this one!

Thanks!

~Rebecca

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

143K 4.1K 77
Is it possible to forget the one that taught you to love? . A new threat arose in Magnolia. The guilds decided to join forces to beat this threat tog...
4.9K 125 25
This is a story of when the fairy tail wizards all grow into adults getting marries and of course having children, they soon grow up to become a grou...
13.4K 157 11
Lemons. Nalu Gruvia Gale Jerza and more. Watch how they all end up together in a bunch or short stories. Love is in the air. I do not own fairy tail...
1K 13 21
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫. ! | 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄 ! | 𝑰 𝒅�...