The Player's First Crush

WorrylessReader által

Annabelle Richardson and Daniel Swift have been best friends since they were three. But Annabelle always like... Több

The Player's First Crush
3: The Player's First Crush
4: The Player's First Crush
5: The Player's First Crush
6: The Player's First Crush
7: The Player's First Crush
8: The Player's First Crush
9: The Player's First Crush
10: The Player's First Crush
11: The Player's First Crush
12: The Player's First Crush
13: The Player's First Crush
14: The Player's First Crush
15: The Player's First Crush

2: The Player's First Crush

4.7K 105 24
WorrylessReader által

Daniel:

Annabelle's in my school? She's back? Annabelle Richardson is back in town? Why did she come back? To laugh at my face and leave me again? I wont let her do that. I don't want to get close to her, she'll find a way to hurt me again. But she can't, I don't love or like girls in that sence. I don't even want another girl best friend. Girl's are just a toy for me and most guys in my school.

Annabelle looked different, she hasn't grown much but she got a lot hotter. I mean behind her loose clothing is probably one hot body.

I just got home from school and finally registered that I have to face Annabelle one more time. Maybe I don't have to, maybe I can just avoid her for the rest of the time she's here.

I can't believe Annabelle is actually best friends with Melenie. Knowing what I know about Melenie she is the opposite of Annabelle, I mean Melenie is so out there and Annabelle...is not.

"Daniel" My mom yelled from upstairs.

"Ya?"

"Come upstairs for a sec" She yelled louder to make sure I heard. I walked upstairs and saw her in a black skirt all dressed up.

"Daniel, we're going to the Richardson's go get dressed"

"But that's Annabelle's family" I complained. I mean it's bad enough I have to face her in school and now we have to go to eachother's houses. So much for avoiding her.

"Yes it is, no go get changed"

"Can't I stay and you guys go?"

"Daniel, that happened 3 years ago. She's a new person, you are too. Be friends again" She said softly. New person my ass. She was probably the same old Annabelle, weak and vonurable but could do shit when she wanted to.

"Mom, there's no point in me going"

"Daniel, you're going and that's final. Go get changed" She said firmly. I did as she asked because when my mom made up her mind, there was no changing it.

Annabelle:

I got home from school and plopped myself on the couch. Daniel seemed almost mad when he noticed. What did I do to him?

Really Annabelle? You're going to ask that?

Okay I did do something but I had my reasons. Was he really that hurt?

Of course he was, he really cared about you.

Yes, but only as a friend. That's all we ever were. Friends.

And apparently he has an on and off relationship with Chloe. What happened to him? My DanDan would never do that.

Too bad your DanDan is gone.

I looked around the house and found it spotless. My house is only spotless when people are coming over. It's usually kind of a mess, and i'm too lazy to clean it.

I walked over to the fridge for some icecream and found a note sticking the fridge door.

'Annabelle, the Swifts are

coming over. Get changed

I'll be back at 6'

Crap. Why are the Swifts coming over? I don't want to face Daniel again today. I don't like the new him but why is it that I still have feelings for him? I mean he's nothing but an ass but I still get butterflies in my stomach when he looks at me.

I'll just stay in my room the whole night and do my homework. But Daniel might not even come. I know whe doesn't like me, so why will he come to my house? I spent a while trying to convince myself that Daniel wasn't coming and school was going to be fine. Both might be lies. Someone knocked heavily on my door.

"Come In" I yelled a lot louder than I should have. My mom walked in looking annoyed and fustrated.

"Annabelle, why aren't you changed yet? Did you get my note?" She was talking so fast and she looked nervous. Claire and my mom have been best friends since college, why was she so worried?

"I'll just stay in my room" I buried my face in my pillow, trying to create a dramatic effect to convince my mom.

"No Annabelle that's rude, go where that black dress and fix your hair" She said sternly. Thanks mom you look wonderful too. There was no use agruing with my mom, when she made a decision, she will stick to it.

I grabbed a black loose dress that still hugged my skin a bit. I wish a had a dress that was more loose but my mom wants me to experience 'different trends' rather than my baggy clothes.

I brushed my hair and put it in a high pony tail because I was too lazy to actually do something nice to it. I heard a doorbell and immediately began to feel nervous. My palms began to get sweaty so I wiped them in my dress. Gross, I know but I didn't know what else to do. What can't I stop liking him already?

"Annabelle, the guests are here please come down now" My mom said from downstairs. I walked to the stairs but couldn't come down. I was too nervous to even move. What if I look bad? But maybe Daniel wasn't here after all.

"Daniel, go see what's holding Annabelle up" My mom said. Crap, he came and he's coming upstairs. I could see he didn't want to see 'whats holding me up' but wanted to be polite. So he could be polite when he wanted to..

I didn't want to stay by the stairs like some loser so I had to go to my room. I speed-walked but just my luck I tripped over my own foot and fell face first into the hardwood floor. I was so embarrased.

Instead of helping me up Daniel burst out laughing. He had an amazing laugh. Stop Annabelle, he's laughing at you.

"What...did...you...even...trip...over?" He asked in between laughs. My face heated up even more. He didn't even bother helping me up he just walked downstairs. I got up and ran to my room. There's no way i'm going down.

After a while I heard someone open my door.

"Your mom said you have to come down" Daniel said sounding bored. He was looking around my room and I was looking at him. He looked so good my mouth started to water. He was wearing black skinny jeans, the ones that guys wear and a white dress shirt that was see-through enough you could get a glimpse of whats underneath.

"What kind of shit music is this?" Daniel asked. He was looking through my CD's and posters on the wall. I'll admit my music is different but it's not shit.

He looked at my albums and and posters in disguist. Well, I can look at you like that Daniel... Okay that is a complete lie.

"Escape the fate?" He held up one of their albums. What the hell does he listen to then? Justin Bieber?

"What's wrong with them?" I think they're awsome, they have amazing screamo vocalists.

"I wouldn't expect you to listen to them"

"Well I do" I spat. It annoys me when people don't expect me to listen to this music because of my hieght.

"Do you have any decent band or artist album?" He asked still going through my albums. I have a lot.

"They're all awsome" I defended.

"You think Mayday Parade is awsome?" He raised an eyebrow and looked so hot doing it.

"They're better than awsome"

He put my albums back and walked downstairs without saying another word. What crawled up his ass lately?

I walked downstairs still nervous. I can't be in the same room Daniel without getting butterflies. When are these feelings going to go away?

"Annabelle I've missed you" Claire said and enveloped me in a hug. Claire was really pretty, she had tanned skin but not too tanned and short black curly hair with the same eyes as Daniel.

"I've missed you too Claire and you Mr.Swift" I gave Mr.Swift a small hug.

"Call me Noah" He smiled.

We all sat down but since I came late the only seat left was infront of Daniel. He just looked down and refused to look at me.

My mom brought out her famous canelloni's and put it on the table giving each person a roll. Mom's fod was to die for, and the Swifts know that. Even Daniel looked eager to eat it.

I took a bite and the saucy and beefy goodness exploded in my mouth. A small maon escaped my mouth. Good thing no one noticed. Well I hope no one did.

"Annabelle, could you get the drinks?" Mom asked.

"Sure" I put on a fake smile and went to get the drinks. I didn't want to leave my canelloni and i'm extremely clumsy. I embarassed myself enough in front of Daniel for one day.

I walked to the counter and picked up the tray with the cups and drinks.

"Do you need help?" I looked up and saw Daniel offering a hand.

"No" But as if on cue my hip bumped into the counter and stumbled and the tray left my hands. Daniel and his quick reflexes caught the tray and smiled. Soon that smiled turned into a scowl. He honestly has some bi-polar issues.

"Same old Annabelle" I heard Claire say and then she chuckled. I felt a blush make it's way to my cheeks. Why was I so clumsy and never aware of my surroundings? It happens a lot when Daniel is around.

I straightened my dress for no reason and slowly walked back to my seat.

"So Annabelle, do you like the new school?" Mr.Swift asked.

"It's okay, I guess"

"Made any new friends?" Claire asked.

"I already has friends from before I moved away" I shrugged.

"Well maybe you and Daniel can be friends once again" Mom said smiling. She has this weird theory that we're soulmates and we're going to get married and have lot's of children. As much I want to believe that, I know it's impossible. But can me and Daniel become friends again? Probably not, I blew my chance and it's not like I want to be friends with this Daniel anyways.

"Ya right" Daniel muttered extremely quietly but I heard. I felt tears prickling in my eyes. Why do his words hurt so much?

I was scared I would end up bawling in front of them so I had to excuse myself,

"I need to be excused" I said quietly and ran to my room.

Daniel:

Shit, she probably heard what I said. I hardly heard it myself, she probably had some wicked hearing. Anyways it's not like she want's to be friends again. She made that clear 3 years ago, so I don't even know why she was upset. Girl's and their drama. Should I see if she's alright? Ugh, this is my I will never have a proper girlfriend.

Man was I right when I thought she got hotter, because she did. She had short but sexy toned legs, and a pair of nice boobs. Her dress wasn't even that tight but I could still tell. She would be so hot if she actually wore tight clothes.

I walked upstairs and knocked on her door.

"Go away" Her voice cracked.

Oh well, I tried. I walked back down and finished Gina's canelloni.

When we were finished eating and supposed to be leaving, my parents and Annabelle's parents were sitting in the lounge drinking tea talking about boring stuff. I had nothing to do, Annabelle wasn't even here. Though if she was, it's not like she was going to entertain me anyways, unless she falls again, that was hilarious.

I was walking to the washroom when something bumped into me. No surprise it was Annabelle. I quickly caught her hand before she fell.

"You really like bumping into things" I joked chuckling. She let out a dry laugh and walked to the kitchen. I felt so...rejected? No that cant be it. But any other girl would have loved to bump into me and have my catch them, and she just walks away? There's got to be something wrong with her and not me.... Right?

Annabelle:

It wasn't easy acting like what he did didn't affect me, but I think I did it properly. If only he knew his touch sends electric jolts up my arm and his gaze makes my stomach full of butterflies.

The only way to forget about my feelings for him is to forget him, which is going to be extremely hard to do since our families are inseperable and we go to the same school.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

What did you guys think of the chapter? Did you guys like it? I really hope you did, I enjoyed writing it :D

What do you think of Annabelle? Daniel?

Also, please check out my other book "I Didn't Give a Shit.. Until I Met Him"

I Dedicated this chapter to Cherryp, she made my amazing cover and is one cool person!! Check out her book, it's really good! She has amazing ideas and is a great writer!! :D

Comment. Vote. Fan. It will make my day!!

Olvasás folytatása