7: The Player's First Crush

Daniel:

Her fingers trailed on my chest. I closed my eyes and let out a quiet moan. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her impossibly closer. I placed my lips on her neck and started from there, I trailed kisses up her neck and across her jaw line until I got to her mouth.

"Daniel," Chloe moaned breathlessly. I smirked. The affect I have on the ladies.

Except Annabelle.

Annabelle will be affected be my charm in no time.

Just as I placed my lips on Chloe's someone knocked in the door. We both groaned. I walked down the strairs and whipped the door open, only to see Annabelle waiting angerly outside.

"I've been knocking on your door for the longest time"

"Busy." I shrugged. "Why are you here anyways?" I asked. There has to be some reason as why she is here, she doesn't just come here out of the blue.

"ISU" was all she said. I forgot we were supposed to meet up today for this ISU shit that we have to do. I let her in my house but just then Chloe decided to come downstairs. Her shirt was unbuttoned, and her hair was a little messy. It's clear to anyone we were in the middle of something, but I still hope Annabelle didn't see it. I looked back at Annabelle, and she looked like she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"I didn't mean to intrude," she muttered.

"It's fine, Chloe was just leaving." Chloe walked out of the door without hesitation. We both know we'll continue after Annabelle leaves.

***

"This is just stupid," I complained. I don't get any of the math me and Annabelle have done. I'm never going to need it, so why waste my time trying to understand it?

"You're stupid," she muttered under her breathe.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing, just listen to me and pay attention and you'll get it," she snapped. She was never really snappy, every once and a while she would snap at something but that's it. All afternoon she was irritated and snappy.

"Someone's PMSing," I teased. I knew this would piss her off, I just like to see her reactions. Her face expression was priceless, I burst out laughing. Her eyes bulged out, and she looked like a fly. I didn't expect her to be this surprised by my comment.

"Just shut up Daniel. If you want to learn this, learn it on your own, I'm done trying to help you," she spat, but before she could walk away I caught her hand and stood next to her. I leaned in so my mouth was close to her neck.

"I'm going to need your help," I breathed. I felt and saw her shiver. I smirked at the effect that had on her. I wonder if Linc does this to her. Probably not, he doesn't know how to get a girl. To my surprise, Annabelle roughly pushed me away.

"If you're going to need my help, then you're going to listen," she said sternly. Just then her phone went off.

"Hey Linc," she chirped happily. It's been a while since I saw her actually happy. She always seemed depressed and even though we aren't friends, I didn't like to see her sad, which doesn't make sence because I cause most of that sadness. I don't even understand how Linc makes her so happy, he doesn't know how to pleasure a girl, so what fun can they really be having?

"I'm doing the ISU thing with Daniel, but I think we're done, meet you in thirty?" She asked biting her lip. I'm not going to explain how hot she just looked biting her lip. Since I was small, I noticed how perfect and full her lips were, I always enjoyed kissing her.