I Won't Give Up •The Substitu...

Galing kay Kaylin1847

Daniel Christopher Preda broke Joey Graceffa's heart when he didn't tell him about having sex with another su... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
TAG ABOUT ME
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Just an Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Hey Guys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read
The End
GO ON!
Get Excited!!!
THE NEW STORY

Chapter 17

2.1K 101 39
Galing kay Kaylin1847

Joey's P.O.V.

   I was about to walk away. I was about to walk away from the love of my life forever. And then I heard one last thing.
   "Joey one day you're going to remember me and how much I loved you. Then you're going to hate yourself for letting me go. So maybe one day I will be what you need. But don't wait too long. Because the day you want me may be the day I have finally given up," Daniel says to me as I open the door to my car. I look at him with a blank expression as I think about telling him I lied and I love him.

   I open my mouth to speak but shut it immediatley. I get in my car and I feel the tear roll down my cheek. Good thing I am far away so Daniel couldn't see it. I start the car and drive away from the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with since the beginning. Even when I said I wanted Preston, I was lying. I always wanted Daniel. I just couldn't say it for some fucking stupid reason. I gave up on the only person who never gave up on me. He's gone...

   My drive home was awful. I am sure people passing by me were confused on why a man was just full on crying alone in his car. But if only they knew.

   Questions of my life from here on out play through my head like a record. What if Preston leaves? What if Daniel just gave up? What if I was never good for either of them? All these what if questions cloud my brain.

   I stop at a red light and just begin to scream and bang my hands on my stearing wheel. Why did I do this? The answer is quite simple yet extremely complex. The reason I got so enraged that second was because I got the feeling that the one I love is starting to love me less. And that is probably the worst feeling in the world. But maybe that's how I made Daniel feel. And yet in a more sick and twisted way.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

29.4K 1.6K 25
Joey Graceffa was your average well-known youtuber. His channel continued to grow as the days went by. He was nearly at 5 million subscribers, when t...
13.4K 527 46
This is a story about Joey and Daniel falling in love in high school. An accident happens that Joey and Daniel didn't expect. Will they help each oth...
26.3K 783 22
After an encounter with a mysterious prince at a masquerade ball, Joey Graceffa decided to come out as gay to his subscribers via a music video. Howe...
2.9K 106 21
It is very difficult to be a normal student at school when you and your teacher are inlove. O2L FanFiction-