The Band Next Door

By TEEwaitforitHEE

Meet six normal girls...finding their way through life. As if it wasn't already way TOO complected, guess wha... More

Chapter 01 - Butterflies.
Chapter 02 - The Fall and All
Chapter 03 - Somebody Save Me!
Chapter 04 - Nightmare (PART 1)
Chapter 04 - Nightmare (PART 2)
Chapter 05 - (Christmas Special)
Chapter 06 - Cupcakes.
Chapter 07 - Bowling and bawling.
Chapter 08 - Community service.
Chapter 09 - Problem?
Chapter 10 - Drummer boy
Chapter 11 - The Pact
Author's note.
Chapter 12 - More like "Drummer GIRL" (PART 1)
Chapter 12 - More like "Drummer GIRL" (PART 2)
Chapter 12 - More like "Drummer GIRL" (PART 3)
Author's note : THE CHARACTERS!
Chapter 14 - A little too much to drink.
Chapter 15 - We surely cant handle our alcohol.
Chapter 16 - The hangover.
Chapter 17 - Consequences afterwards.
Chapter 18 - Heartbreaks and Mistakes.
Chapter 19 -
Chapter 20 - Too many guys!
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 (Part 2)
Chapter 22~ (too lazy to name the chapters now)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ;)
Chapter 26
Chap 27 (Muti-POVs)
Chapter 28
Chapter-28 cont...
THE (not so) LONG AWAITED A/N
CHAPTER TEEES. (Thirty)
**CONTEST**
CHAPTER 31!
Chapter 32 (:
Chapter-32 (P*A*R*T*2 :D)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Rosalicious
Chapter 35: Major surprises!
Chapter 36

Chapter 29

228 23 5
By TEEwaitforitHEE

(Liam's POV)

T and I started making our way to T's car in the parking lot of the local clinic. It was almost eleven in the night and no drugstore was open so Tori had to go all the way to the 24-hour clinic. Damn the rehearsals which would make us sweat and stay back till late in the night. Shrita was really getting serious about this competition. First I wondered why she was given the responsibility of the assistant manager of the music department, considering she was a junior and not the most responsible person I've met. I guess I got my answer.

Anyway, we headed for her car. She had to get some...girly stuff (aka tampons. Awkward) and also her mother's iron tablets. I, being the awesome and sweet boyfriend I am, tagged along. She wasn't really keen on the idea, since she had to buy what she had to. Then again, seeing her squirm is completely hilarious. Plus I don't really get many chances to see her squirm or get all funny.

"Why would you park the car so far away?" I asked her, indicating to the fact that there were hardly any cars in the parking lot.

"Coz' i wanna walk with you, stupid" she flirtily smiled at me and took my hand in hers.

"Feisty..." I stated, "I likey" I bumped her shoulder with mine gently and she laughed. But suddenly her laugh changed into a weird expression I couldn't put my finger on.

"What?" I asked her and turned around to witness what had gotten her attention all of a sudden.

I just saw a guy making out with another guy. I didn't pay attention to their faces as I turned around again to look at T.

"Babe..." I looked at her, preparing my explaining voice, "They're gay. It's not a big deal."

"Umm..." she was now blushing furiously. Why the hell was she blushing now. Uh...girls. I don't get them.

"It's..." she tried to say.

"C'mon now" I pulled at her hand. Those two guys didn't require audience.

"Liam!" she finally hushed, "It's Tanner!"

"Tanner?" I turned around the third time in a minute. Jeez...it's like I'm playing merry go round with myself.

By now the other guy had held onto Tanner's butt like his life depended on it.

Oh damn...things were getting PG-13. They might hit R any time now.

I didn't say anything for a moment due to sheer shock. Then I tried to figure out who this other guy was.

Tanner was now rolled around so that the other dude was on top of him.

And the other guy was...Troy.

Troy! OMFG.

Troy.

Troy!

TROY!!!

"We gotta get out of here" I suddenly said and pulled onto Tori's arm.

"But-" she started to say.

"But nothing" I was too much in a state of shock. Tanner...I had my doubts. Sam had been crushing on him since forever and he totally ignored it. I, on the other hand, could clearly see it in her eyes. She tried to keep it subtle, and she pretty much achieved her goal but I, being the smartass I am could see it crystal clear. Then there is Karmen. I haven't talked to her much but I do know that she has gradually come develop a major crush on him. She, wasn't really that subtle though. Everyone knew it though I hope that the news doesn't reach Niall or he would be crushed. Afterall he's really sensitive on who he lets 'in'. thus, the reason he had never had a girlfriend, even though he could have one in a heartbeat, considering all the fame and major female fan following.

And then there is Troy. Rose's boyfriend. I'll confess something; I know Rose. I know her better than many people. She might act like an A-grade-bitch but she is actually very fragile. Though...later on that.

All I know is that he was cheating on Rose.

And he was a bastard.

And on Monday, he was dead.

(Tori's POV)

I'll confess something.

I had a crush on Tanner when I was in my freshman year of high school. A major crush!

I would doll up and do my hair and make-up when I would go to Nikki's place. I would call her up when I knew Tanner was home so that I might get a chance to talk to him. I would ask him at times to help me with a school project at times. He always did.

But...he always treated me as his kid sister's best friend. I never got it! Why wouldn't he get my message? The message that I was totally head-over-heels in love with him.

Plus Tanner never dated much. He did but not much and with a face like that he would've gotten any girl. It's like he didn't want to.

I guess this explains it.

He is gay.

Tanner~~

"Hey.. are you okay?" I asked Troy, since he was struggling to be able to hold the weight of his body.

"Ugghh, I dont think so." he said stumbling on his feet. And just as he was about to fall on the ground I ran to give support to his body.

" I think we need to take you to the doctor's" I told him, walking him towards my car, and without any rebel he got in.

It had been a couple of hours since the band practice got over and the sun was almost setting, making the sky turn a lovely shade of orange-pink and purple. The ride was silent.

From the corner of my eye, I saw that troy had reclined his seat.

In about ten minutes we reached the emergency room, right next to the drug store. I parked across the road and turned towards the probably sleeping troy.

"Uhm, dude we're here." I said to him, but he was still fast asleep. How can he sleep so immideately.

"Dude.." I called to him again, poking his shoulder this time.

Still no response.

I shook him vigourously now, but he stayed put. Still as a dead body.

Still. As. A. Dead. Body. The words echoed in my head.

Then it hit me.. Is he.. *gulp* dead?

I checked for the vital signs.

Pulse- barely noticible.

Breathing- not breathing.

"CRAP!" what do I do now? I panicked, okay, remember what boyscout tought you? in situations like these...

I tried hard to remember what I learnt in those two days of boyscout I attended, (but left becaus it was too darn boring), ahh, who am I kidding? I know nothing about this!

CPR. He needs CPR.

I did serve as a part time life gaurd at the beach in my teens. Though nobody ever drowned on my watch, thankfully. I can try that training over here.

I hesitated as I went closer to his face.

Uhh, this is so weird. Shut up Tanner! He's gonna die. But he's a HE. So what? Are you gonna let him die for that? how will you live with the guilt of it? huh? how will you sleep at night knowing that a life was lost because you effing 'felt weird'. How will you travel in this car knowing that his last breath was taken in the seat right beside yours, who knows, his sould might be sitting next to you, sitting, and staring at you, haunting you for the-. OKAY FINE! IM GONNA DO IT!

I half heartedly inched closer to his face and pinched his nose and opened his mouth. Here we go, I thought, for the sake of humanity. I squeezed my eyes shut and placed my mouth on his.

I blew air in his mouth, pumping his heart for him ocaisionally. I'd opened the first two buttons on his shirt to allow free breathing? I dont know. I went back to blow air in his mouth when suddenly, I felt two hands grope my ass.

DAFAQ.

And all of a sudden Troy's lips started to move against mine.

Too shocked to do anything I stood still for a couple of seconds.

The hell is he doing.

~~~~

Guysss, we are so frigging sorry about the whole late and tiny update thing. (More me than shrita; coz its my fault) And Im gonna tell you the whole thing and the whole excuse list in the A/N of the next chapter, I know no excuse can explain the wait but... :p Im so sorry. (The whole thing in the next A/N.. That is the next update, i.e, sunday

till then, take care, and rate this chapter out of 16 birthday candles.. the amount of candles you will blow is your rating of this chapter out of 16.

Why 16 you ask? Well, it was my birthday on the 20th!! whoop whoop. I just turned SIXTEEN. Poor shrita is still 15 lol! :3

okay bye! Rate; comment; vote and recommand it to your friends. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649 24 9
I this story it's IM6 not 5
13.8K 589 17
YouTubers, band members, and six average girls come to a camp called "CAMP CAMP" their parents were too blind to see that the camp technically had no...
11.7K 323 32
When a girl, Emily, and her roommate, Natalia, move to California from Texas Emily decides to catch up with her best Friend Cole Pendery. She alrea...
36.6K 415 32
This is about a normal girl who meets a normal boy, they just live different lives. Very different lives.