Lucky I'm In Love With My Bes...

By Dark_Nerd_

I am friends with Tamaki Suoh. Some may even say he's my best friend. But I am only friends with him because... More

1. Friends
2. Pocky
3. Swimming
4. Movies
5. Banana Peels
6. Piano
7. Drunk
8. Snow
9. Instinct
10. Confessions
11. Lucky
13. France
14. Dances
15. Commands: Part 1
16. Commands: Part 2
17. Fuyumi
18. Accident
19. Discussion
20. Bright
21. Approval
21.5 Deleted Scene (Or Alternate Ending or Something)
Epilogue
Bonus
Q&A: Answers

12. Fight

4.3K 187 425
By Dark_Nerd_

Tamaki wrapped the scarf around his neck, attempting to tie it but failing. "Kyoya~" He whined. pulling it off of him. "I can't get my scarf on! I usually have a servant do it~" He complained.

Kyoya let out a quiet sigh, walking over to Tamaki. He took the scarf and slowly wrapped it around him. "There, happy now?" Kyoya asked. Tamaki nodded, pecking Kyoya's lips. "Alright then, let's get going." Kyoya smiled, and Tamaki nodded again.

They were currently leaving a small coffee shop, which was connected to a library. Tamaki waved to the girl working at the counter-they had somehow become friends, but that wasn't too surprising being it was Tamaki. He then grabbed Kyoya's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Hey Kyo~" Tamaki suddenly said as they walked down the sidewalk. "Yes, Daddy~" Kyoya asked, smirking. Tamaki giggled, blushing. This small but adorable act made Kyoya smile, blushing a bit as well. He didn't want people seeing him like this, so he casually brought his tea to his lips, hoping it'd cover his face enough that no one would notice.

"I think we should have a dance. We haven't in a while, and I think Hikaru is realizing his feelings for Haruhi, so this would help them, don't you think? He could ask her to it." Tamaki looked away, smiling mischievously. "Right. This isn't so we could go together or anything, just so you can get them together, right?" Kyoya smirked.

"Right." Tamaki looked at him, returning the smirk. "However, if you'd like to go to this dance with me, I'd really like that."

"I would be delighted to go with you, Tamaki Suoh." Kyoya chuckled.

"And I with you, Kyoya Ootori." Tamaki chuckled as well, leaning into Kyoya as they continued to walk.

~

Everything was going great with the couple. Nothing could make them more happy than they were now.

They saw each other almost every day. By now, the entire host club knew, including Renge, but no one else. They didn't want to tell the rest of the school, in fear that it'd ruin the host club. But they did decide to be together more often during club hours, just to raise the girl's suspicion a bit. They also didn't plan on telling their parents. However, Tamaki really wanted to tell some of the workers at his mansion, and Kyoya's sister, Fuyumi. Kyoya agreed that they'd tell them together at some point.

It wasn't until one day at Kyoya's house-when Tamaki brought up a touchy subject-that things started to take a turn for the worst.

"What do you mean one of your girls kissed you?" Kyoya shouted, pacing his room. Tamaki sat on his couch with a scared and worried expressions. "Well it was the other day. I told her not to again, but I didn't want to tell you then and have you get upset in front of all the girls... like you are... now." Tamaki mumbled the last part.

"You should've told me sooner though!" Kyoya placed his hand on his forehead, shutting his eyes and putting his other hand on his hip. "It didn't seem too important..." Tamaki looked at the ground.

"Too important?! Tamaki we're talking about a customer who broke the rules! And hell, kissed my fucking boyfriend!" Kyoya shouted, grabbing a pillow and squeezing it. Tamaki stood, pouting. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I'll tell her to stop coming to the club tomorrow."

"Oh right, you're just going to approach her and then she's going to kiss you again." Kyoya paused, punching the pillow. He looked at Tamaki with wide eyes. "You didn't tell me because you enjoyed it, didn't you?" He dropped the pillow and walked up to Tamaki, grabbing his shirt in his hand.

Tamaki shook his head repeatedly, completely terrified. "No! That's not it at all! I didn't want you getting upset, so I wasn't going to tell you. But then I realized I should be honest with you."

"Oh, so you were planning on not telling me at all?!" Kyoya shouted.

"At first... But I changed my mind because I knew not telling you would just fill our relationship with lies. I don't want that." Tamaki smiled nervously.

Kyoya glared at him for a few minutes, then let go of his shirt.

"So do you think we should tell your sister today? She'll be here, right?" Tamaki asked innocently.

Kyoya scoffed, walking upstairs to his bed.

"I'm guessing that's a no..." Tamaki mumbled.

"Of course it's a no Tamaki! God you're such an idiot. You selfish bastard." Kyoya laid on his bed, burying his face in his pillow.

Tamaki would be surprised by his words, but he wasn't. He knew he was right. And he also knew how Kyoya swore a lot while he was upset, so that didn't surprise him much either.

Tamaki contemplated his next moves. He decided to follow Kyoya up to his bed. "Kyo~"

"Get the hell out of my room." Kyoya shouted, his voice muffled by the pillow.

"Come on Kyoya, please talk to me."

"Why don't you go talk to that girl. She seems more interested in you then I am at the moment."

"Kyoya you know it was nothing."

"So are our kisses nothing to you either?" He mumbled, rolling over and staring at the ceiling.

"No! Kyoya that's not it at all!"

"Well it sure as hell feels that way."

Tamaki sighed. "Kyoya I'm not even into girls."

"You refer to me as a woman by calling me Mommy, so that must mean you aren't into me right?"

Tamaki was finally getting upset. "GOD KYOYA! Would you stop being so obnoxious and just listen to me? I said nothing happened. She kissed me, I didn't like it. Ok? Could you just be thankful that I'm actually telling you?" He snapped.

Kyoya's eyes widened a bit, but they quickly went to a glare again.

"Go fuck yourself."

"You're so immature Kyoya! Everyone thinks you're the cool type but deep down you're just a selfish child!"

"I'm the selfish child?" Kyoya spit. "Why don't you take a look in the mirror? You get everyone to do everything you want. Hell, the world revolves around you Tamaki Suoh!"

"Don't you use my full name."

"Oh why? Because it only PROVES MY POINT? You're a spoiled Suoh!"

"Well you're a spoiled Ootori!"

"Spoiled? I'd be lucky if my father even gave me a second look. And you think I actually get gifts for Christmas or my birthday? You think I had toys as a child? No, Tamaki! I didn't! I got my first checkbook when I was 5! I was suppose to practice writing checks everyday!" Kyoya yelled.

"Well at least you had a father! I didn't for years, and my mother was sick! I had no friends. And then when I was older the roles reversed and I was stuck with a dad too busy for me. And who the fuck knows where my mom is? At least you have both of your parents!" Tamaki fought back.

"Oh, so you think I actually have both my parents? Well have you ever wondered where my mother always is? Because I don't believe I ever told you about her, nor introduced her to you."

"I–"

"She's gone Tamaki! She's dead!"

"Kyoya I–"

"So keep complaining about your situation. Go ahead. But at least there's still hope for your mother."

"I'm sorry–"

"Don't lie to me Tamaki! You couldn't care less about my life! It's all about you!"

Kyoya stood, facing away from Tamaki, who now had tears streaming down his face.

"God, I... I just... I hate you!" Kyoya shouted.

Tamaki's expression remained blank, not looking hurt, nor happy.

"It's ok Kyoya..." His bangs covered his eyes, so when Kyoya turned to look at him, he couldn't tell what his emotion was. "I understand if you hate me. You aren't the first." He suddenly looked up at Kyoya, a large fake smile on his face. "I guess I should be going then." He began walking down the stairs.

Kyoya pinched his temples. "Damn it! You're such a fucking idiot Kyoya!" He said to himself. He wanted to run after Tamaki so bad, but knew he couldn't or it would show Tamaki was right. "He'll be back... I hope..."

~

It had been a week. Tamaki wasn't at school, and Kyoya wasn't allowed into his house because he was apparently 'very ill'. The host club was still open, but it wasn't the same without their king, and many girls continued to ask what was wrong and where Tamaki was. 

Kyoya walked into the club room that Friday. He hadn't seen Tamaki all day, and continued to worry. He looked around the room, before setting his bags down. He sat, putting his head in his hands. "Well I screwed up big time, didn't I?" He mumbled to himself. 

"Yeah, you kinda did." A familiar voice spoke from behind him. Kyoya quickly stood and spun around. "Tamaki?" He questioned, louder than intended from being surprised. Tamaki gave a small half-smile. "Tamaki I am really sorry. I just was so jealous, and I didn't think about what I was saying. Although you are a bit of an idiot, everything else I said was a complete lie. I am truly sorry and– wait... why are you here? You weren't in school?" Kyoya rambled. "I told my maids I suddenly felt better and wanted to go back for club activities. My father didn't really care much." Tamaki responded. 

There was an awkward silence between the two, before Kyoya wrapped his arms around Tamaki. Tamaki smirked. "Wow Kyoya, I'm impressed. You, being affectionate. Especially in front of the twins." 

Kyoya's eyes widened, and he looked over Tamaki's shoulder at the twins, who were standing in the doorway. 

"Ahh, such a cute scene." Kaoru smiled mischievously. 

"Glad to have you back boss." Hikaru added. They both walked passed the two. 

Kyoya let go of Tamaki, pushing up his glasses to hide his eyes. 

"You know..." Hikaru started.

"You two...." Kaoru continued.

"Should host together like us. The girls would love it. You wouldn't have to tell them you were official. Just, make the Mommy and Daddy act a bit more intimate."

Tamaki and Kyoya exchanged glances. "What do you think?" Tamaki asked. "Well, if the girls are into it then I'm fine with it." 

The twins nodded. "To them, you'll just be... friends with benefits."

"But doesn't that imply that we are..." Tamaki started.

"Sometimes." The twins answered. "They can believe what they want."

"We'll try today, but a bit more subtle, and see how they react." Kyoya nodded at Tamaki's proposal.

The twins exchanged smirks. "This should be fun."

~

Once the girls had arrived, Tamaki and Kyoya went to one of the couches. They sat close, just enough that their bodies were touching. Most of the attention was on Kyoya, since he usually didn't host. "So Kyoya, why are you over here? You're usually on you laptop right?" One of the girls asked.

Kyoya took this opportunity to begin the test. 

"I felt like sitting with Tamaki for the day." Kyoya put his hand on Tamaki's thigh, smiling at him. 

The girls squealed, some fainting. 

Tamaki leaned his head on Kyoya, smiling. "Thank you Mommy~" 

Kyoya smirked, then looked back up at the girls. 

"Tamaki, you weren't in classes today, but now you're here." Another girl said. 

Tamaki sat up. "I finally started to feel better, and I really missed all you ladies, and my fellow hosts. Especially Kyoya~ So I just had to came today." Tamaki grabbed Kyoya's arm, giving the girls a close-eyed smile. 

"Awww" The girls exclaimed, hearts appearing in some of their eyes. 

"Is it true Tamaki was out because the two of you got in a fight." A low, serious sounding voice asked. 

Everyone looked around, trying to find the owner of the voice. 

Suddenly there was the sound of a motor, and the floor rose to reveal Renge. 

"Don't think you two can fool me. That's what happened wasn't it? Tamaki wasn't here, and Kyoya was upset all week, but he never visited Tamaki. Then I caught them hugging before the club started." Some girls gasped. 

Tamaki was about to speak, but Kyoya held up a hand, giving Renge one of his terrifying smile.

"Yes, we did get in a fight. But everything is resolved now, so the details of said fight will not be  discussed." Tamaki giggled to himself and how Kyoya was acting. 

Renge pouted, joining the group of girls who were watching Tamaki and Kyoya.

Kyoya suddenly grabbed Tamaki's chin, making his eyes widen and his face bright red. He lifted his face slightly. Kyoya winked at Tamaki, making him less nervous. Kyoya looked over at the girls from the corner of his eye. "I'm glad Tamaki is back now, though. I truly missed him. I showed you just how much I missed you earlier, right Daddy~?" Kyoya looked back at Tamaki, smirking. 

"Yes, you did." Tamaki started to think about what they could've been doing, causing him to blush more. "Mommy~" 

"OBJECTION!" Renge shouted. "Here Kyoya is acting as the dominant, therefore he should be the 'Daddy' and Tamaki should be the 'Mommy'" She complained. Tamaki looked at her, then Kyoya, smirking. 

He pushed Kyoya down on the couch, crawling onto him. "Who's the dominant one now?" Tamaki asked in a low, attractive voice. Mentally, he was freaking out at his sudden action, but he didn't show it to the girls. 

Kyoya looked up at him, his eyes wide and his expression blank. At this point, he would be laughing, or smirking, or just making out with Tamaki. But in order to prove Tamaki's point-and keep the girls curious-he had to remain as he was. He didn't think of Tamaki as the 'dominant', but to them, he'd have to be. 

Now most of the girls had fainted, or had a nose bleed. 

"No fair..." Hikaru mumbled, watching the two. 

"They said we couldn't do that kind of stuff in here." He narrowed his eyes.

"Fuck it" Kaoru said under his breath, suddenly kissing Hikaru. 

Their girls screamed, fainted, and also got nose bleeds. 

Haruhi looked at the twins, then at Tamaki and Kyoya. "What is going on in here today..." She muttered. All the girls were now paying attention to either Tamaki and Kyoya or the twins. 

"Hey Takashi, why are they so interested in what they're doing?" Honey asked. Mori's eyes widened. "This place isn't so child friendly anymore." He grunted. "I'm not a child though." Honey pouted. 

"Just ignore them and eat your cake Mitskuni"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 2.6K 25
Entangled in my own high school TV drama, boxed in by my anxieties, how do I tell my best friend that I'm head over heals in love with him? ...
7.2K 175 34
All For You is a fanfiction I made of Tamaki and an Original Character of mine! So it's not a reader insert, but trust. Trust me. Just trust, you...
71.6K 1.8K 18
: Μ—Μ€βž› ⌜🌹⌟ Ouran High |Β·| K-9 HOST FanFiction [Kyoya x Male!Oc] Λ‹Β°β€’*β€βž· Presents. . . Yuuto lived with his mothe...
17.5K 499 15
Tamaki Amajiki is in love with his best friend, but his feelings are not mutual. But when his feelings begin to threaten his life, how will he cope? ...