My Sister's Lover (A Stally F...

By stuckinthecupboard

Allison's twin sister Melissa passed away because of a car accident. Mel was about to go on a date with a gir... More

1. Endings are Beginnings
2. I am my Sister by Default
3. 'SLB' stands for Stevie Leigh Boebi
4. Make Out
5. LA Traffic
6. Deus Ex Machina
7. Hello Disney
8. I don't not like you
10. There's an eyebrow on your face
11. Run away with me to New Orleans
12. Lucky Ghost Socks
13. She kissed you I kissed her
14. I love you too
15. Meet the Hills
16. Lady and the Tramp
17. Accidentally Engaged

9. Who the f*ck is Rachel

3.8K 132 21
By stuckinthecupboard

*****
(Ally said)

"So how did your paths cross?" I asked as we left the car for valet.

"We almost met here at the mall," Stevie said as we walked through the first aisle of the supermarket. "I was with Moonshine that day. She invited me to watch this concert of an indie artist before the artist went on a world tour."

"I think I was the one performing that day. Was that the time a woman created a commotion because she claimed someone snatched her bag?"

I saw her eyes widened and then she blushed. "Uhhhm yes... I am embarrassed to admit this but I was that woman."

I laughed out loud. "I am sorry. I just remember how stressed Mel was because you were bashing the mall online and it created a following of other complainants. We even advised Mel to just buy you tons of handbags to appease you."

"Are you done laughing at other people's misery?"

"Okay... I am sorry. Please continue with your story."

"I left Moonshine because I was not a fan of you yet."

"Ouch."

"Hey, I appreciate your songs now."

"Ha-ha. Thanks. What's next?"

"I roamed around the mall when a group of screaming girls were running towards the activity center where you were performing. That was when I realized I lost my bag. So I went straight to the concierge and reported the incident. She guided me to the security personnel who neglected me because it was crazy that day--the mall was jam-packed. I created a commotion because I needed my bag. It was full of the kids' artwork for their moms that the security personnel called trash. And yeah I launched an online campaign because of that."

"You are a sentimental one. What happened next?"

"One day, I received an email from the president who introduced herself as Mel. She offered handbags for the moms, which you just told me was your idea, and toys for the kids if I shutdown the protest. I said I do not accept bribe. After a few days, she told me they found the artworks and will have it delivered to the daycare. When the artworks arrived, we found handwritten letters attached saying how sorry Mel is on behalf of the company--I was really touched. From them on, we continued our online communication. And that is how we met, well online."

"So that was how Mel resolved that issue. She never mentioned it probably because she knew we would laugh. But Mel was just too kind."

"Yes she was."

"What I am really curious about is your bag. Did you get it?"

"Mel never returned it and I never asked."

"I think I know where she kept it. Come with me."

*****
(Stevie said)

I still do not understand why Ally suddenly wanted to talk about Mel. Now she is even me to bring to Mel's office.

"This is an office on point," I said.

"This is Mel's while I get to take that desk over there." Compared to the sophisticated workstation of Mel, Ally setup a small office table on the corner with a guitar accessorizing it. "I want to preserve Mel's space so I converted her pantry to my office. I sometimes imagine her here especially when I need to make big decisions. Is it weird?"

Before I could answer, the phone rang and Ally answered it.

"Ally, Ms. Rachel is here. She cannot be stopped as usual and she is already on her way to your office."

"Thanks, Donna." They hung up. Ally got my shopping bags and pulled me up. "Oh god oh god oh god. You have to hide."

She directed me to a builtin closet.

"Who is Rachel?""

"I will explain later."

I peeked through and saw Ally fixing her hair and spraying some breath freshener. Could it be Ally's other girlfriend? I could not believe she two-timed Storm. She even confessed she likes me!

"I heard the greatest news," the girl said. She must be Rachel. She's pretty but she has that mean vibe of Regina George.

She circled in Ally then stopped so that they were face-to-face. She kissed Ally on the lips! I was not sure if Ally kissed back but their lips were locked for ten long seconds.

"What could that be? The greatest news would be if Trump hits his head and realizes he's crazy for even thinking of running," Ally said.

Rachel forced a laugh. "I like your humor, dear. But, no." She pushed Ally onto the couch. "I heard you are single again."

And then Rachel straddled Ally.

"No I am not."

"I heard Storm dumped you."

"Who told you that?"

"Does it matter? At least we can have each other now. Imagine the empire our families can build if we end up together. Besides, your business is on the brink. I can help you save it."

Ally looked surprised when she heard it. "I got a new girlfriend, Rachel. And our business has been growing."

"Well if you decide to breakup with your imaginary girlfriend, you know my number. And I guess your family did not inform you that the rest of your business portfolio is falling apart."

"Alright, alright. You guessed only one right. I do not know anything about the problem of the family business. Can you tell me about my uncles' stupidity?"

"Without your dad's knowledge, your uncles gambled your hotels and your banks--and they lost it all to Daddy inside your own casino. How tragic."

"Okay that was difficult to take in." I could see disappointment on Ally's face.

"I know. That is why I am here to comfort you. And you know if we do get married, I could ask Daddy to return the businesses to you as wedding gifts. He had it without sweat anyway."

"As much as the offer is tempting, you already broke my heart once and you know I do not believe in second chances."

"I will hate to see the time they sacrifice you to me. Don't forget I offered." She pressed her lips on Ally's again. This time I could say Ally kissed back. My heart cringed.

"Babe, I guess it's time for our relationship to come out of the closet," I said as I literally came out of it. I did not want to hear Rachel's indecent proposals anymore--I wanted them to stop making out.

"Stevie, what are you doing?" Ally asked.

"Hi I am Stevie, Ally's girlfriend. Ally hid me so she would not hurt your feelings," I said as I extended my hand to Rachel. "You must be Rachel, the spoiled brat who will come home to daddy when she doesn't get what she wants."

Rachel was furious. She stared me down. "Another pretty bitch, I see. Hold on to Ally for now. She may be knocking at my door in a few days."

I held Ally's hand tightly. "If she will ever knock on your door, don't expect she will stay. We both know she will come home to me. Now will you please leave."

Rachel left, stomping her feet. I let go of Ally's hand even if I did not want to.

"You just got yourself in trouble. Rachel is the worst enemy you could have," Ally said with concern. "In the first place, why did you have to do that? I could have managed. I could get a girlfriend whenever I want and present her to Rachel if she insisted."

Ally was not exaggerating and she wanted to make a point.

"She was harassing you."

"She was flirting with me. That's just how Rachel is. But if you have a problem with that too, then tell me."

I wanted to tell her that I hated seeing her make out with another girl but I could not finds the right words.

*****

(Ally said)

I was only testing Stevie when I kissed Rachel back. If she reacted because she likes me enough, I would want to know.

"I don't have a problem with that. Flirt all day if you like to," Stevie answered.

"I will do that," I answered back. My heart was crushed.

There was awkward silence. I walked towards Mel's shelves and got Stevie's bag.

"Here you go," I said as I gave it to Stevie. "Now let me drive you home."

"Thank you but I can bring myself home." Stevie walked quickly to the door but I managed to block her way.

"Hey, I appreciate what you did there. I am sorry... I do not want you to be involved in this mess. Now can I take you home?" I swallowed the last ounce of pride I had left. I could not give up on Stevie like that--not yet.

Stevie nodded. "It's okay. I am sorry too if I crossed my border. I was just concerned. But can you tell me who Rachel really is?"

"So who the f*ck is Rachel huh? Hmmm... She's my first girlfriend and she broke my heart."

"Why is she still obsessed?"

"Because who wouldn't be? You are the only exception you know." Stevie just rolled her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 292 17
My first Stally fanfic. There is a sequel called Never Let Go
46.9K 1.4K 18
Ally Hills is a basketball star and a player. She dumps girls at the first flaw she sees. Her collection includes the daughter of the principal of he...
30.3K 1.1K 18
Ally Hills is living in what feels like mayhem until one day she meets the mysterious Stevie Boebi.
134K 3.5K 22
Ally gate crashes a masquerade and meets Stevie. They decide not to exchange names, let alone the sight of each other's face. They both recently got...