Undertale: Never Forget (Disc...

Von PrincessCutie2

It's been four years since peace and prosperity had been restored to the undergrounds where the monsters were... Mehr

Prologue
Frisk Art
Memories In A Bliss
100 views! A/N
Flowey Freaking Flowey!
Our Questionable Fate
Meet the Characters
Hiding Something?
The Talk
A/N
Undyne's Sunshine
Happy Birthoween
A/N Bad News
Good News A/N
Just Have Faith In Her
Undertale Random Spam
Just Have Faith In Her (part 2)

Merry Christmas!

758 35 8
Von PrincessCutie2

Hey all of you Undertale trash jockeys! Merry Christmas to all of you! May your days in the future be bright!

I can't believe that we managed to 3k all in one month! Thank you guys so much for this. It means so much to me from the bottom of my heart.

Hey, I have a present for you all!

🎁

Go ahead, open it!

🎉

There's a new chapter in there! Yeah... I was gonna do a Christmas chapter next, but I decided that it would throw the whole story off balance, so it'll come in a few other chapters.

Merry Christmas everyone and remember to read, vote, comment, enjoy, and....

ѕtαч dєtєrmínєd!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3K 47 17
Hatred is like an infection, if left to fester it only spreads and becomes worse, until there is little to no hope of return. Frisk had abandoned her...
19.3K 437 7
After Frisk broke the barrier and freed all monsters, life has been hard for humans to cope with their new friends. But even if life is hard trying t...
145K 3.2K 24
COMPLETE *This story takes place after an ending in which everyone is alive but they cannot reach the surface*
69 9 21
-When Layla entered the underground she found herself in a nice place filled with friendly monsters. Still feeling the backlash of losing contact wit...