Trapped 3: Together Forever (...

Par WereNotInvisible

Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before y... Plus

Trapped 3: Together Forever (Sequel To Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked)
Chapter 1-We Meet Again
Chapter 2-The Comeback Kids
Chapter 3-Getting The Word Out
Chapter 4-Cracking Under Pressure
Chapter 5-A Date With WHO?!?
Chapter 6-First Date
Chapter 8-Breaking Up
Chapter 9-Last Chance To Take Him Back
Chapter 10-New Girl
Chapter 11-War
Chapter 12-Liam To The Rescue
Chapter 13-Liz's Revenge
Chapter 14-Seperate Ways
Chapter 15-Plan B
Chapter 16-Odd Bonding
Chapter 17-101 Heartbreak Lane
Chapter 18-I Won His Heart
Chapter 19-A Not So Nice Surprise
Chapter 20-Locked In
Chapter 21-A Night of Drinking
Chapter 22-Hello Tour, Goodbye Liz
Chapter 23-Odd Discoveries and Annoying Roommates
Chapter 24-Someone's In Love
Chapter 25-I Totally Just Blew It
Chapter 26-Finding Zayn
Chapter 27-Lost
Chapter 28-Crazy?
Chapter 29-Deadly Secrets
Chapter 30-Coming Clean
Chapter 31-Caught In A Trap
Chapter 32-A Big Red Sign That Reads "Danger! Trouble Ahead!"
Chapter 33-It's All Downhill From Here.....Literally
Chapter 34-Shit's Gettin' Real
Chapter 35-Unexpected.....
Chapter 36-Welcome To The World Dylan Riley Payne
Chapter 37-A New Mother
Chapter 38-By My Side
Chapter 39-I'd Take A Grenade For Ya...Or A Bullet In This Case...
Chapter 40-Weak
Chapter 41-We Can't Just Leave Him
Chapter 42-Can I Have This Dance?
Chapter 43-You Can't Please Everybody
Chapter 44-I Really Love You....No Not You
Chapter 45-The List
Chapter 46-Lost And Found
Chapter 47-Your Worst Nightmare
Chapter 48-Save Me
Chapter 49-A Sudden Change In Home
Chapter 50-His Inner Demon
Chapter 51-Prentending To Not Care Is Harder Than It Seems
Chapter 52-11:11
Chapter 53-Near Death Expierences Are Never Fun

Chapter 7-Alone

4.2K 114 10
Par WereNotInvisible

Realizing that I'm left at the bowling alley all alone, with no ride home, I become sad. I thought Niall would have at least come back to rescue me but it's been over an hour, so he's not gonna come back, not at this hour.

"Hey, we're closing now," the man behind the counter tells me.

"Alright," I mumble.

"Weren't you with that guy that got mobbed? Now what was his name? Niall, I think it was."

"Yeah."

"Well, would you like a ride home? I have no problem driving you," he asks.

"Sure," I whisper.

"Alright just give me a few minutes to pack up and then we'll get you home," the guy says as he turns off all the lights, "my name's Dustin."

"Liz."

"So are you dating Niall?" Dustin asks.

"It's complicated," I blurt.

"Complicated how?"

"It's way too much to explain and it's kinda personal," I mutter.

Dustin leads me to his car and I hop in the passenger's seat. He turns the key, turning on the engine. I look out the window until he gets on the road and then admire Dustin's beautiful features. He reminds me of Harry and Zayn combined. He's attractive. I could kiss him, and I think I want to.

"I really need to learn how to drive," I laugh, breaking the silence.

"It's fun, if you know what you're doing. What's your address?"

"431 Oakwood Drive," I tell him.

"The rich neighborhood," Dustin says.

"The what?" I question, never hearing that name before.

"It's the neighborhood with all the elegant, expensive houses that look like they're worth like a gazillion dollars. Apparently I've heard that all the people that live there never really socialize and are snooty-"

"Not Niall and his friends. They're so friendly," I deny.

"Well if he is friendly, I think that he would've come back to get you," Dustin argues, causing me to become silent.

Maybe this is what Zayn's warning meant. Maybe he knew that we were gonna get mobbed and I was gonna get stranded.......

Or maybe it was something completely different........

Remaining quiet the rest of the drive, Dustin finally pulls into the driveway. I thank him for the ride and then head up the front steps. I grab my keys from my pocket and use them to open the door. I step inside and as I shut the door I watch as Dustin backs his car out of the driveway. I lock the door and make my way into the living room only to notice that Niall's not home, but everyone else is.

"Where's Niall?" I ask.

"Wasn't he with you?" Harry replies.

"He was. We went bowling and we got mobbed-"

"I knew that was gonna happen-" Zayn interrupts.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because we're not normal! And we never will be! We can no longer go out and do normal things with normal people because we're only gonna get mobbed! Lemmie guess, Niall took off without you once people realized it was him and then he didn't come back to get you, did he?"

"No," I mumble, feeling tears form in my eyes from the thought that he would just abandon me like that.

"It's OK," Louis whispers as he gives me a comforting hug, "it was really the only thing that he could do. Those girls would've killed him if he went back to get you. I'm sure he would've gone back to get you if he had he chance-"

"Yeah right," Zayn mutters.

"Why are you so against us going out?" I ask.

"It's not a good reason-"

"I don't care. I wanna hear it anyway."

"Because he's not a good boyfriend. There, I said it. Are you happy now? No, too bad."

"What do you mean he's not a good boyfriend? He's such a gentleman," I deny.

"Hey guys-Liz I'm so sorry. I just couldn't shake the girls that were chasing me. But no worries, I finally lost them," Niall interrupts, not allowing Zayn to explain his reasoning.

"I'm going to bed," Zayn states as he pulls his shirt up over his head.

"Hey, Malik," I stop him, "we're not done here."

"Oh, I think we are," he smirks as he heads upstairs.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.3K 572 31
Buffy and Sam are back, except this time things things are are different. Really different. Things have changed, for the better... or is it for the w...
193K 5.4K 59
Liz and One Direction are back once again!!!! The news is out, the boys are going back out on tour. One problem, their girlfriends aren't coming on t...
185K 4.4K 63
They're back!!!! For the 4th time!! In the biggest plot twisted book so far, lines are crossed and hearts are broken when one boy decides to travel b...
6.7K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...