Mr Grumpy - DISCONTINUED AND...

Da Im_Just_That_Awkward

*** THIS IS THE OG 'MR GRUMPY' HOWEVER I AM IN THE PROCESS OF RE-WRITING IT AS A NEW BOOK, THIS CAN BE FOUND... Altro

Chapter 1- My Car Broke Down
Chapter 2- Those Red Velvet Cupcakes
Chapter 3- The Noble Knight.
Note.
Chapter 4- Mr Pierce Gave Us A Quickie
Chapter 5- The Lone Stranger
Chapter 6- The Cave Has V.I.P's
Chapter 7- It's A Blushing Marathon
Chapter 8- Talk About Being Grumpy
Chapter 9- Baby's Can Erupt Into Volcanoes
Chapter 10- Too Many Awkward Silences
Chapter 12- His Heavenly Hugs
Chapter 13- The Dog Days Are Not Over
Chapter 14- This Cat Has Some Sassy Pants
Chapter 15- Day 1: Majestical Taco's
Chapter 16- Day 2: Those Perfect Eyebrows
Chapter 17- Day 3: A Night As A Sinner
Chapter 18- Day 4: Deja Vu's And Drunk Conversations
Chapter 19- Day 5: Sunscreen Lotions.
Chapter 20- Day 6: Blank Faces On Fleek
Chapter 21- Rainbow Smiles
Chapter 22- Arrow In Bear Beer
Chapter 23- A Cheesy Moon
Chapter 24- The Devil's Dollhouse
Chapter 25- Pretty Pumpkins
Chapter 26- The Scare
Chapter 27- Frost Bites.
Chapter 28- White Silk And Lace
Chapter 29- Frothy Bubbles.
Chapter 30- Stubbed Toes
Chapter 31- Crybaby and Filthy
overdue author's note.
UPDATE

Chapter 11- Alex Fights The Beasts

59.5K 1.9K 844
Da Im_Just_That_Awkward

Hello Beautiful creatures sorry for not updating sooner since I was at a Beach House which had no WIFI! How was the last chapter though? Oh wow, okay so a week ago when I updated this book had like 15k and now it has 32.2k. You Aliens are amazing. Thank you so much for the reads but please continue with the votes. 

And also if you don't like my book don't comment about how this makes you cringe and stuff. All you have to do is delete this book from your library, okay? And I know this book is cliche as fudge, don't need to tell me twice. You're the one that wanted to read it. Damn that was a lecture and a half. Haha. Btw I tried to make this exciting but I failed once again. Gosh next chapter will be better. Okay I'm gonna shut up now.

Picture of Sarah as Shay Mitchell.  

Anyway let's start this...

Anastasia's POV

"Alex kill him!" I yelled at him as I stood on the bed clutching the blankets.

I shook my body and squealed when I saw Alex jumping on the beast. Woah! Go Alex.

"Alex be careful," I jumped up and down on my bed when the beast tried to attack.

I was carefully watching the fight cheering Alex on before the door swung open wildly giving me a fright. I was so frightened that I fell on the floor but lucky my head fell on a pillow.

"What is going on here?" My mom question me as I stood up and jumped back up onto my bed.

"Mom come onto the bed or else the beast will get you." I rushed out and called her. Her confused eyes drifted to Alex and the beast.

"Sweetheart, that is no beast. It's only a cockroach." She sighs and bend down to pick the beast up. I cringed when it wiggled in her hand. I shrieked out when she moved towards me but I calmed down once I saw her fling it out of the window.

"Okay I'm gonna be downstairs finishing the food," she paused before continuing," please just uh clean your room."

I jumped off of my bed happy that the beast was gone. I smiled at Alex before cleaning my room. I didn't like cockroaches at all. They were beasts and I was so happy when I saw Alex attacking it to save my life.

After I finished my room I went downstairs where I found the table set up. I sat down across my mom. Dad was called in to work so he was missing out on our Sunday lunch.

I took a bite into the heavenly chicken. I moaned when I took another bite. "This is so good mom, thank you."

"Honey, don't talk with your mouth full." She chuckles and took a sip of her drink. I nodded and swallowed down my food.

"Sorry mom." I apologized to her. "What is mom doing today?"

"Oh I'm going to Becca's for a bit. You can come with if you'd like but the twins are at their Grandma."

"Oh no I'll just stay here with Alex." I smiled at her and she nodded.

We ate in silence until mom opened her mouth. "Anastasia." Woah the full name card. "Why have you not been replying back to me and answering my calls?"

I stood frozen and she dropped her fork waiting for me to reply. I tried to smile but her gaze was so scary it just dropped back down.

"Oh you know." I tried to play it off cool.

"No I don't know," she said as she folded her hands. I began to get nervous when her eyes didn't drift away.

"Um well," I paused when she furrowed her brows egging me to go on, "I may or may have not broken it the other day."

"What?!" She gasped at me as I stayed still.

"I accidentally dropped it into the sink when I was doing the dishes." I mumbled quickly and avoided eye contact with her. 

"Ana that is the 4th phone this year." She tsks me and points a finger at me.

"I know." I looked down at my food. It was back to silence. 

After dinner mom left me sitting with Alex. Alex and I were watching Spongebob in the lounge. Halfway throughout the program I heard a knock on the door.

"Jasper?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"We're going to the Cave. Get dressed."

Confused I rushed upstairs and looked through my closet. I slipped on a knee length dress. It was a purple sundress with white roses. I then put on a pair of white flats and tied my hair into a high ponytail.

"Okay let's go." I shyly muttered out once I locked the door. Why were we going to The Cave?

"So why are we uh going?" I muttered out as I sat in his car. I didn't know what car it was but it was huge and manly. It was a sleek black car.

"We're just going." He said cheekily as he started the car. I giggled softly, I was a bit confused as to why the Jasper Hendricks would hang out with me.

It was silent and I definitely minded. I didn't like silence at all. I had to break it somehow.

"If you're happy and you know it clap you hands." I clapped my hands but Jasper obviously couldn't clap his hands since he was driving.

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands." I clapped my hands again while Jasper kept chuckling it.

"We're here." He says and turns the car off.  A squeal erupted from me when I almost fell out. I put my hand on my heart trying to calm it down. After a few moments I caught up to Jasper. God he walks quickly. 

I sat by the bar and watched my feet dangled down. The stools were so high. Jasper disappeared into thin air when we stepped in, and I was left alone at the bar. Luckily there weren't much people. I looked around and saw that there were mostly guys here and the ring was empty. The guy next to me was smoking something that smelt awful. 

Shyly smiling at the guy I looked back at my feet. No offence to the guy but his teeth are more yellow than the Simpsons. I was concentrating so much on my dangling feet I didn't realise that someone had sat on the other side of me.

"What are you doing here?" I heard a voice call out to me. Startled I made a squeaky sound.

"Hello," I smiled brightly at her.

She was so pretty a bit intimidating though. She had brown wave/curly hair that flowed down till the middle of her back. Her eyes were like dark chocolate and had a gleam in it. She looked completely opposite to me. She had on a black pair of rip jeans with a black tank top and a leather jacket draped over her. Her aura as well was pretty mysterious.

She stared at me harshly but I didn't let it faze my smile. "My name's Sarah, you?" Her tone was bored making my smile slightly drop.

"My name is Anastasia but you can call me Ana, Annie, Anne, Sia, Si oh and A," I showed her my dimples.

"Wow that's a lot of options Ana." She whistles lowly and orders a drink from the bartender.

"Yeah." God you are so awkward! 

"So what are you doing here?" She swirled her drink, I cringed as she took a sip of her alcohol. I don't see how people even like that.

"Oh I am just waiting for my friend Jasper." At the sound if his name Sarah's eyebrows raised and she began to glare at me. What did I do? 

"You don't look like you belong here Ana, with your preppy dress and all." She scanned my outfit and took another horrible sip. I heard a chuckle from the bartender who was cleaning the glasses.

"That's quite rude." I muttered lowly as I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"Well Ana, here's the thing," she paused and leaned forwards, "no one actually cares."

She smirks at me as she gulped down the rest of her drink before ordering another one.

We sat in silence, the only sounds I heard was the music of course and her glass clinking.

"Ana." I heard my name being called. Peaking to the side I saw Jasper, where did he go? "I see you've met this one."

"Oh shut it you Asshole." Sarah sneers at him and I gasped at her language. Okay so it looks like they have bad blood. 

'Cause baby now we got bad blood. You know we use to be mad love. I love that song. I face palmed myself for being so random. Thank the heavens there were no vampires. They would get a shock if they read my mind. 

Jasper shakes his head, "Ana let's go."

"Oh is this your new toy for the week?" Sarah says dryly and pushes her glass away. Sarah's eyes comes back to me and smirks. "She doesn't look like your type."

"She's Adrian's." He tells her and her eyes glows with curiosity as they sweep over me again.

"Oh," she parts her lips before smacking them together. "So she's the girl that Nikolai's after?"

"Sarah." Jasper's tone was threatening, his clenched his hands. I gulped. Why did Nikolai even want me? I wasn't anything special.

"What?" She put her hands up in a surrender gesture, "just stating the truth."

Jasper glared at her while I said nothing. Sarah rolled her eyes and got up. "Bye Ana I hope to see you again before you die."

I gasped at her words as my eyes widened. I watched Sarah turn around and show her middle finger at us before walking off.

"She's joking." Jasper said trying to calm me. Once I calmed down I gave him a small smile. "Maybe."

"Jasper." I whacked him on his shoulder but got no reaction.

* * * * 

"So why did we go to the Cave?" We were back in his car. I mean I kinda did want to see Mr Grumpy.

Jasper and I were on our way to become good friends I could see it.

"Because why not?" He drums his fingers which results me in groaning. "What's up with Bethany, you're her friend right?"

I sat quiet again. Did he have a crush on her? "Yeah she's my friend and what do you mean?"

"Well she's resisting me. And I mean who can't resist this body." He says cockily and turns up the volume of the radio.

"She said you're too cocky." I mumbled feeling a bit awkward with this topic.

"Hmm okay." He says and drives a bit faster to where ever we were going.

"So who's Sarah?" I did notice a bit of tension between them.

"Oh this girl I fuc- slept with once." I cringed when he was about to say the F word.

"Oh that explains everything." I nodded and sang a long to Adele's song Hello. 

"Yeah she's such a bitc- female dog though." He tells me and I just keep nodding. "I actually don't know why though, because she knew beforehand  that I wasn't up for a relationship yet she still slept with me."

I didn't say anything after that. We drove in silence until we stopped at Mama Jones.

"Why are we here?" I stepped outside wobbling a bit. God this car is practically asking me to fall. 

"Because I am hungry." He rolls his eyes and I nodded at him. 

I sat across him while I slurped my smoothie. I just stared at him curiously while he chewed on his fries. After staring at him like a creep, he stared back at me. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He squints his eyes and took a bit of his huge burger. No kidding the burger looked bigger than my face. I looked at all the food that belonged to Jasper. He ordered a humongous burger, large fries, large coke, a slice of cookies and cream cake, a bowl of fried mushrooms.  He wasn't lying when he said he was hungry. 

"U-Um I was just curious as to why someone like you would hang out with me." I mumbled shyly and leaned my cheek on my left hand. I could feel my cheeks heat up. 

"Well to be honest I think you're pretty chill to hang with. You're very innocent though, which I find pretty rare in our school." He slurped his drink. 

"Thank you." I muttered shyly out and avoided eye contact with him. 

The we just started talking about random things. He was pretty cool to hang with. "What?" Jasper managed to say between the chuckles.

"Well I accidentally killed my pet goldfish Tiger." I repeated out shyly as I watched him stare at me in disbelief. 

"How on earth did you do that?" He seemed very interested in my story where as I was mortified. 

"Okay so I had this goldfish names Tiger and I kept him in his fish bowl on my desk." I paused as I watched him lean forward fascinated. "The I went to get my homework that was next to bowl. And all of a sudden the fish bowl tipped over and my poor Tiger fell out which I didn't even know. And obviously I was a bit startled so I took a step back."

"And what happened?" He said wanting me to finish the embarrassing story. 

"I stepped on my poor Tiger." I sighed as his eyes widened. I remembered how long I had cried knowing that I had killed Tiger. 

"Damn, how old were you?" He asked me folding his hands and then my eyes widened. Should I tell him the truth? 

"U-Um this was last year." I tucked a lock of hair behind my hair timidly. I was afraid he would think that I am a weirdo. 

"Holy shi- I mean, Ana." He paused and looked at me. "You're very special." 

"Is that a good thing?" I questioned as I let a confused expression cross my face. Was that supposed to be a compliment or not? 

He was about to reply until we heard my name being called by a familiar voice. "Ana?" Bethany's eyebrows rose up as she stared at the both of us. Jasper leaned back draping his arm over the back of the seat with a smirk. 

"Bethany! I thought you were at your Grandma's house?" I jumped up and gave her a tight hug. She smiled back at me but it didn't reach her eyes. 

"Yeah I was." She sat next to me and stared at Jasper. "So you guys know each other." Her finger points at us.

"Yeah. We're on our way to being best friends right Jasper?" I cheerfully blurted out then Jasper nods with the smirk still on his face.

"So what are you guys up to." She didn't once look at me, she just kept staring at Jasper. 

"Oh we just went on a drive and then we came here." I didn't want her know about the cave. Bethany moved her eyes to me for a second, and I saw an unknown emotion in her eyes. Jasper didn't say anything he just sat there with that stupid smirk. 

"Oh that sounds like a blast." She faked enthusiasm. Was something wrong? 

"Are you okay Bethany?" I was concerned I mean she is my best friend. She turned her head to me and nodded. She looked out of it. 

"Yeah I'm fine just a little tired. I better get going." She suddenly got up and took another glance at the smirking Jasper. Why is he still smirking?

"Bethany are you sure you're alright?" I stood up and furrowed my brows. I put my hand on her arm.

"Yes." Her tone turned a bit harsh and she walked away leaving me very shock. Bethany never really spoke like that to me before. 

"Whoa some friend you got." Jasper tells me when I sat down. 

"No she doesn't usually act like this, I think she's a bit sick." I tried to defend her. I still can't believe that she spoke like that to me. Jasper looked at me before shaking his head. 

"Can I ask you a question?" Jasper suddenly turns serious, confused I nodded my head. 

Just as he was about to say something, some random guy was running inside Mama Jones looking very frightened. All eyes were on him as he started shouting. "EVERYONE GET OUT NOW!" 

Most people looked frightened when the guy started to repeat what he said. Jasper and I stood up just as a noise filled the air. Gun shots. Now I became afraid. Oh god. 

Panicking, I watched as everyone rushed outside. I wanted to join them but Jasper pulled me down just as a bullet hit some glasses on the table next to us. That was so close. 

My heart was beating so quickly. I tried to catch my breath when I fell next to Jasper. I couldn't see anything since Jasper was shielding me from everything. I felt a couple of tears run down my cheek. What is happening?  All I could hear was people screaming, crying and gun shouts. I began to skake in horror

Then all of a sudden the gun shots quietened down and I heard a lot of footsteps almost as if there was an army of bad guys walking into Mama Jones. I rocked my body back and forth slowly as I waited for something, anything. 

If only Alex was here so he could fight off the beasts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

How was this boring chapter? So its 2016 now, holy crap. I hope this year is better than 2015. Last year was just a load of fudge sherbet balls. Okay I promise to land of the penguins that I will try and make the next chapter way more interesting.

 But what did you guys think about Sarah? She'll be pretty important in this story hopefully. 

QOTD: What is your most used phrase?

Mine is 'Don't do anything I wouldn't do." *Insert winky face with a pedo in the background.*

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Gigi

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
65 12 20
***New book 2024*** Anastasia Marron moved in with the Pierce's family, due to her grandmother having to go out of the states for five months or more...
9.1K 337 20
Emalia is working when suddenly in walks a devastatingly, handsome, stranger. He sits at a table glaring at anyone who walks too close. Seeing him si...
17.7K 571 25
In a far far far... very far away land, there was a beautiful maiden name Serena. Fair skin, red wine lips, brown eyes, midnight black hair, and a hi...