Forever Blaze (Sequel to Good...

By abitstressed

the first book is written on my first account turtleswift01 -- After getting engaged, Sophie and Keefe are sw... More

Info
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Contest-ish thingy
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Why
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Small Note... Okay, ranting kind of... so note.
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Note: My Parent's Anniversary
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Ending Notes
Acknowledgements
Recommended Books List
Important and/or Cool Chapters
Hunger Games Preview
Build Your Own Keeper Book + ONIMAN + Interviews
GUYS GUYS GUYS I GOT 10K READS
15K, Lodestar, and ONIMAN
You Guys Made Me Cry OMG
Really Exciting News!!
NIGHTFALL COMES OUT TOMORROW LET'S FREAK OUT TOGETHER
shannon is a perfect little snowflake
New Story is Out!!

Chapter Twenty-One

4.4K 66 89
By abitstressed

a/n: So there's this Christmas movie that's been stuck in my head for like... ten years. I went ten years without watching it and without it ever being mentioned. Of course only one scene was stuck in my head. I just figured I imagined the entire thing. Then, a miracle happened. My older sister brought it up while I was typing something up on the computer. I wanted to cry when she said she could't remember the title either. We explained the entire plot to my mother, what we could remember at least, and we found out it was called The Christmas Toy (some Muppet movie without the Muppets in it). We watched it last night and I can't believe how much I remember from it lawl. There were songs I hadn't heard since last saw the movie that I was repeating all the words, and scenes I was screaming the endings of. I used to be scared of it, actually, when I was little and my little sister got kind of scared. 

Ooh! And I got a laptop for Christmas so that means more updates since I don't have to fight for rights to the computer with my sister all the time! It's funny though because I have this obsession wit sweatshirts and my mom was telling me and my sister we were about to open two sweatshirts. So here I am, excited as hell to see the new sweatshirt I get to wear to school all the time now. I'm excited, I want to see the print on it. Then I open the package and a laptop is there. I turn to my mom and say, "Don't you ever lie about sweatshirts again. That's a sin."and she started laughing at me.

chapter question will be at the end... be excited!

not reread or edited

ASHLA IS NOW NINE MONTHS PREGNANT. THIS IS FIVE OR FOUR MONTHS LATER, GIVE OR TAKE. 

"So, Cambria. . . "

"Or Callia," Ashla added. "Cambria was Fitz's idea. Callia was mine. I ran out of vetos for the name Cambria."

"I like the name Cambria," Sophie said. "Besides, Callia reminds me of Calla."

"Calla. . . Fitz mentioned the name before."

"Yeah," Sophie said, smiling. "Uh, changing the topic. What's wrong with Cambria?"

"It just sounds a lot like my mother's name," she said. "I'm afraid it won't be original if I do that."

"Naming your children after important people in your life is actually really popular to the humans. Actually, it's a huge honor."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Plus it's fun to learn about the person you were named after and why you were named after them. It could also be a good way to explain to your kid about certain memories. Like if you named her Callia, it would be a good way to teach her about Calla."

"Could you teach me about Callia?"

Sophie shook her head. "We don't talk about what happened when we were with the Black Swan unless we have to. I can't even remember the last time that the word Neverseen was said."

"I think we went a whole year," Keefe said, walking downstairs. "Hey Ashla," he greeted when he sat down next to Sophie.

Sophie turned to him. "A full year? No. . . Actually, no. . . I said Black Swan not Neverseen. I know for sure I said Neverseen at one point in the past year."

He shrugged. "I went a full year without saying it. I still haven't said it. I've only said the word it."

"Yeah, you always get extra touchy when someone brings the Neverseen up. Why?" Confusion filled Ashla's features.

"They, uh. . . Kidnapped Sophie and hurt her a lot. That's why. What if they had killed her at any point in time? I wouldn't be here, married to the love of my life, and all happy and rainbows and alicorns."

"Aww, you said love of your life," Sophie said, smiling at him.

He looked at her. "That's all you got from that?"

She shrugged. "I didn't care enough to get more."

He rolled his eyes before looking at Ashla. "We're bonded until death does us part," he stated over exaggeratedly. 

Ashla raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you supposed to be at work by now?"

"Aren't you supposed to be giving birth by now?"

"I'm not due for another. . . Actually, yeah. Shouldn't I be giving birth by now?"  She looked at Sophie with alarm.

"Honey, you're perfectly fine," Sophie said, rolling her eyes. "Being late is a thing."

"For humans! All you know is human stuff!" She started to hyperventilate. "I'm late! Oh my gosh, I'm late!"

"Okay, that's what you're supposed to say before you find out you're having the baby. Not after being pregnant with it in the know."

Ashla rolled her eyes. "I'm just. . . I can't. . . Ugh, I need Fitz." She rolled her eyes.

"Where s this so called husband of yours?" Sophie asked, frowning. 

"He's eating dinner with his family," she explained. 

"And you're here?" Sophie frowned. "Aren't you technically a Vacker now? You should be invited to the Vacker family meet ups." 

Ashla shrugged. "I was. Talking with you sounded more fun." Her eyes widened. "But maybe I should've gone with them."

"Why? Are we that boring?" Sophie grinned.

"Because I think I'm about to give birth. . . "

___

"Sophie, hi," Alden greeted. "What are you doing here?"

"Get Fitz. Quick," she ordered, pushing him aside to get inside the house.

When Alden got Fitz, she immediately slapped him on the arm. "You idiot!" Sophie scolded.

"What did I do?" He asked, holding his arms up in defense. His eyes widened. "Wait, where's Ashla? She said she was going to see you today instead of coming here."

"That's why I'm here. Here's a little tip: Don't have your overly pregnant wife go somewhere you're not so close to the due date when you're in separate places."  Sophie rolled her eyes and grabbed his arm. "Come on, Daddy, your wife is giving birth."

"Ashla's giving birth, like, right now? And you're yelling at me?" His eyes widened. 

"Yes. Now, let's hurry up. I know Elves don't feel pain while giving birth but she could still strangle me anyways for not bringing you here fast enough."

He nodded and turned to Alden, who was already engaged in a new conversation with Della. "I'm going to go," he told them. "I'll see you guys later tonight."

"Why?" Della asked, frowning.

"It's Ashla, she's giving birth right now. As her husband and father of the child I'm expected to show up," he said with a chuckle. 

Alden gasped. "Don't act all nonchalant! You act normal and try to get out of here as fast as you can!"

Fitz let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank gosh. Sophie, let's go, let's go, let's go," he said, pulling on Sophie's arm so they could exit the gates quicker.

___

"Alright, they've been in there forever. Why won't they let anyone in?" Biana complained.

"They're probably being all mushy family like. It's their first of many kids," Sophie said, smiling. "I can't believe I'm a Godmother."

"Hey, if we wait long enough for the wedding, maybe she could be like a cute flower girl. Sophie says they're really popular in human weddings," Biana said in excitement, looking at Dex.

He shrugged. "Whatever you want, I guess," he said.

Biana grinned and kissed his cheek. Sophie cut in. "How long until we finally get to see little Callia?"

"Ashla said they hadn't gotten the final decision," Sophie said, frowning.

"Well-"

"Guys, only a few can come in right now," Fitz said, stepping out of the room. 

"Well, I think that you should let the girls go in at least," Alden said from his seat. "Your sister is impatient and your best friend really wants to know the name."

"Uh, no he doesn't," Keefe said, grinning. 

"I meant best friend girl," Alden said, rolling his eyes. "Really, being the grandparents has no meaning. Let the girls and their boys in," he instructed, sitting back in his seat which was next to Della. "We just call dibs on seeing the baby first for when Biana and Dex eventually get married and have children," he said.

Everyone rolled their eyes at him and the group of friends followed Fitz inside where Ashla was sitting and holding a baby girl in her arms. Sophie looked at her face. "She's so beautiful!"

Ashla nodded. "Yeah, she is." She looked up from the baby's face and met Fitz's eyes. "So, should we tell them the name?"

"We wanna know! Callia or Cambria?" Sophie grinned.

"Uh. . . We were lying about those names."

"What?" Sophie asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah. The name doesn't even start with C. The real names that we narrowed everything down to was Adela and Erela," Sophie asked, looking at Fitz.

"Where'd you get those names?" She asked, smiling.

"He didn't, I did," Ashla cut in. "I got it from that human name book you have. They didn't sound all human and I liked them. Adela means either one of humor or one of nobility. . . There was more than one meaning. Erela means Angel."

"Well, which one did you choose?"

Fitz grinned at his wife before looking back at at Sophie. "Well. . ."

chapter question; well, what? Pick a name, guys!

Adela (ah-dell-ah) or Erela (er-ell-uh)?

(tbh I don't even know if that's how they're pronounced but it's what we're all going with so whoops)

sorry guys I was looking at baby names with my sister for no reason at all since neither of us are pregnant and she said she liked these names and I was forced to put them instead of the names you guys chose. Might still use them for something else (secret project *wink wink*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 4.5K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)
1.2K 119 37
Dex- The dance is in a few weeks. It's not much time to gather enough courage to ask *her* to be my date. But Keefe, being Keefe, made a deal with me...
149K 2.9K 200
Just a few moments from KOTLC where I wanted things to end differently, some one-shots for ships that didn't make it in my main story, and some chapt...
15.8K 245 89
Cute story and oneshot/scenarios in this little book! Please feel free to leave request and I will try and update them as fast as possible. CURRENTL...