Together Through Suicide [Jey...

By got7goat

#1 in Jeydon Wale You x Jeydon Wale this is so fucking awful if you read it prepare to fucking vomIT your gut... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (last one)
jeydons trans
sequels up!

Chapter 10

3.1K 129 56
By got7goat

//song for chapter is Heroine by SWS//

After eating a REALLY late dinner at 9:20 pm. You and the doctor were in a hallway, discussing his release time.

"So when is he getting out?" You bluntly ask.

"He has to stay overnight, to check his vitals. Around 2pm tommorow afternoon should be when he can be released. His parents have already signed the forms" The doctor eyes you wierd. But, you were twisting a nose piercing. You wanted to get an eyebrow bar, industrial, and snake bites in the soon future.

"He was here to see his family, we actually live in London, together. Our flight is booked for tommorow night, is he okay to fly?" You completely lie. You did book the tickets, though. Well, you will.

"Yes, good to go. May I ask a silly question?" The doctor worries you. Since when do doctors ask questions??? You thought to yourself.

"You just did. Of course you can" You twist the stud several times.

"How come you to don't wear wedding rings? I mean, you are married. " He asks, making you mentally facepalm.

"His parents do not really like us together. The rings are in my purse. And... I forgot my purse in the car." You were a great liar. Until you realized that your purse was on your shoulder. He stares at the purse then raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, okay. I assume you are spending the night."The doctor assumes.

"Yes, yes. Of course we are. I mean I am... Mmmhmm" You were a nervous wreck.

"I have to go get my stuff, can you tell my husband that I will be right back. Thank you" You did not wait for an answer and you speedwalked to the elevator.

You push the "Lobby" button and sink to the floor. You sit on the cold elevator floor, hugging your knees. You cry. You were finally getting away from your parents. You were free. You were going with your idol. This was so great. The door opens. Shannon and Kyle enter the elevator, holding snacks and drinks. You do not notice.

"Um. Are you okay?" Shannon taps your shoulder with her converse cloaked foot. You wipe your tears and look up.

"I'm fine. Happy tears, happy tears" You smile at her. She offers a hand and pulls you up. You grab your purse on the ground. It was Jack Skellington on one side and Spiderman on the other. Influenced by Jeydon.

"Wow! Cool bag. No wonder you and Jeydon are together" Kyle looks at your bag. Shannon takes the purse and looks at the design and hands it back to you. You laugh. This was so great.

//next is a short, filler chapter. Just you//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 368 18
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 �...
23.8K 966 90
yandere wakfu x reader. Images do not belong to me unless stated. Wakfu does not belong to me, it belongs to Anakma.
59.1K 977 42
The first half of this book is terrible, please forgive me. Skip to the second half if you want better writing
189K 5K 24
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻? 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧...