Chapter 34

/13.3K VIEWS! HOLY SHIT...AKI MUSHROOMS!//

//song of chapter is Low by Mariana's Trench//

//Mariana's Trench were my first emo band way back in 5th grade. I haven't stopped loving them and I highly suggest any of their songs. My favourite is Fallout.//

"What is going on, MyDigitalEscape. My name is Jeydon Wale. And I'm back!!!!! This is so exciting!" Jeydon started filming. He raised his voice at the word exciting the way he usually does.

"I'm a member once again! I shortly explained what happened on my main channel, but I decided to go into further detail here, exclusively on MyDigitalEscape!" Jeydon looked down.

"So, last year my beautiful and amazing girlfriend, Samm passed away in a car accident. Everything just went down. My mood, my head, my life in general. Everytime I went to film, I thought of her. Everytime I even went onto YouTube I was somehow reminded of her. I even planned on proposing." Jeydon started. He felt tears drip down his face.

"I-it was s-so awful! I killed myself. Almost, I was saved. I didn't really want to be saved, but I'm glad I was. The person that saved me is now my fabulous girlfriend, [y/n]. I really am thankful that she found me. I moved to Europe with [y/n], and we're now starting a family. I got her preggers!" Jeydon smiles and pulls you into view.

"Boom, 4 and a half months!" You point at your stomach and laugh.

"I love this woman!" Jeydon extends the word woman loudly.

"And, I love this man!" You attempt to imitate Jeydon. You both laugh and he kisses your nose.

"Anyway, give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed it. My channel is the first link in the description and [y/n]'s is the second. Smh. Subscribe to MDE at goodddaaaayyyy!" Jeydon ends the video and turns the camera off.

****

@/Jeyyunit11
-NEW MDE VIDEO! EXPLAINING THINGS!
Http.www.youtube.com/mydigitalescape/ehzhjs2vd

______________

Was the tweet Jeydon just posted, withing minutes people were on the rave about the pregnancy.

@/jeydonswhale
-HOLY SHIT! [Y/N] IS PREGNANT!

@/Johnnieguilbert
-seriously, you didn't even tell us!

@/piercethealex
-congrats, guys!

Etc.,etc.

//short and sweet filler//