Chapter 33

//song of chapter is Butterfly by Bangtan Boys//

//late update, sorry, I'm still pretty sick, but oh well//

Jeydon has been spending the last half an hour trying to decide which movie to watch on Netflix.

"Tch, just pick one!" You complained. You were eating the popcorn you prepared for the movie an hour ago.

"It's nor that easy- Hey! Stop eating the popcorn! And you can help me pick one out!" Jeydon explains and you threw popcorn at him. He chuckled.

"Fine, I will. Play Cyberbully. It's one of my favourite movies, you'd like it." You order him and soon you were watching the movie.

****

"I can't get the bottle open!" Emily Osmet screamed while crying. She was trying to get the sleeping pill bottle open so she could kill herself. You've seen this movie a million times and every time you cry at this part. You look up and see Jeydon wiping a tear.

"It's so sad!" He wipes another tear. You were laying with your head in his lap.

****

"That was an amazing movie." Was all Jeydon could say.

"Yeah, I know. Anyway, pizza?" You ask him. He nods. You get off of him and go to call the pizza place.

"One stuffed crust cheese pizza, please." You say to the operator.

Buzz
Buzz

You checked your phone, MyDigitalEscape uploaded "Jeydon, Come Back!". You smile and tap Jeydon's shoulder.

"Let's watch!" You push him on the couch and hit play. The usual intro played except Jeydon's part was removed. You looked over and he had tears forming in his eyes already.

"Hey guys, its Bryan! I have been asking you guys to send videos explaining how much Jeydon means to you and how you want him back. Now I'm going to play this collection. First is a video by myself." Bryan starts. It goes into a video of himself in different clothes.

"Hey, Jeydon. I miss you. You were the funny idiotic and loud as fuck guy that I love. Now, please think of returning. Jeydon, Come Back!" Bryan finishes and it goes to a video of Jordan.

"Hello, fellow Canadian! I miss you. Now, I have to drink my maple syrup and ride my moose alone. Jeydon, Come Back!" Jordan finishes and it goes to a video of Shannon.

"I fucking miss you. Jeydon, Come Back!" Was all Shannon could say. Next was Johnnie.

"Hey, dude. Mojo misses you. And I guess I do too! Jeydon, Come Back!" Johnnie held up Mojo and laughed sarcastically. Next was a video of Kyle.

"Heylo! Jeydon, oh Jeydon. I have always been in love with you. No, I'm totally kidding. Or am I? *laughs*. Jeydon, Come Back!" Kyle finishes and Alex comes on screen.

"I don't have any idea on what to say so, Jeydon, Come Back!" Alex says and Bryan is back on screen.

"Jey, you haven't just effected us. You have also effected your viewers. So, here is one explaining how you have helped or changed her." Bryan finishes and the screen shows a 13 year old-ish girl with long black hair.

"Hi, I'm Marissa. I want to say that you helped me realize that I can be whoever I want and that I can do whatever I want as long as I'm happy with it. I watched your videos the second you uploaded them. You could say that I was wrapped around your finger. Anyway, Jeydon, Come Back!" She finishes with a huge smile.

"Now I can't fit all of them into one big video, but here are some more!" Bryan exclaimed.

"Jeydon, Come Back!" A guy with long black hair exclaimed.

"Now, we have a very important person explaining why they want you back." Bryan says and the screens shows you.

"Hey, babe. It's me, [y/n]! I wanted to tell you something. You're the reason I'm alive. Honestly, it's true. I may be your girlfriend, but I am also a hard core fangirl who may or may not read and write fanfiction about you. You being in MyDigitalEscape made you so happy. I want to see you like that again. I love you and one last thing. Jeydon, Come Back!" Your video self finishes.

"If you were confused as to whom that is, like she has said she is Jeydon's current girlfriend. Her name is [y/n] and she is honestly perfect for Jeydon. Now please Jeydon, Come Back!" Bryan finishes and the video ends.

"Please?" You wipe a tear off of his face.

"Yeah, I'll rejoin." Jeydon smiles and kisses your head.