Chapter 30

//omg chapter 30 and we have over 6k omg. Oml.^~^//

//song of chapter is House of Gold by TØP//

It's Saturday, one of your two days off. It's around two pm. You were on the couch feeding cereal to yourself and Jeydon as you watched all of Attack on Titan again. You wanted to see it [all again/for the first time] before the the second season came out sometime in March. //I'm excited!!!// There was one marshmallow left in the previously Lucky Charms bowl. You lift it on the spoon and put it by your face, going to eat it. Jeydon quickly smacked the spoon and it flew onto the carpet, inedible.

"What the hell, Jeydon??!?" You screamed at him, tackling the taller man.

You were on top of him. You started tickling his sides, he was screaming and kicking his legs. He flips you under him and starts tickling you. You punch him in the nose.

"Owwwwwwey, ugh I hate you sometimes" He laughs as blood drops out of his nostrils. You run to grab tissues, in panic. Once he was okay, you continued to talk.

"I want to do something funnnnnn" You exaggerate.

"Like what?" He asks.

"I don't know, laser tag?" You suggest.

"Yasss! Laser tag!" He responds and you giggle, making him chuckle.

"So, you are okay with me going out for laser tag, but I can't even drive my damn car? Sure, you make sense!" You back talk to him.

"[Y/n]! The doctor was the one who suggested that you don't drive, I'm just enforcing his desicion!" He fights back.

"Well, why don't you call him now. I bet he would LOVE for me to play laser tag!" You argue.

"Look, I'm sorry. If you still want to go laser tagging, we can" He confesses.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you!" You yell as you walk to the guest room. He grabs your arm.

"Leave me alone! Why don't you take your uneducated-sorry-ass out for laser tag! Without me!" You push his arm off of you.

//a short chapter and reminder that all relationships can be rocky, even if it's meant to be//