Originals (Klaroline)

Por anella08

Caroline is getting the chance to live with her mom in Mystic Falls. Little did she know about the dark creat... Mais

Chapter 1 - Mystic Falls
Chapter 2 - Friends & Enemies
Chapter 3 - Explanations
Chapter 4 - The Fun Begins
Chapter 5 - Rest in Peace
Chapter 6 - Choices
Chapter 7 - This Is Not A Fairytale
Chapter 8 - Waging A War
Chapter 9 - Falling Hard
Chapter 10 - The Beginning of The End
Chapter 11 - The Chase
Chapter 12 - Ready Or Not
Chapter 13 - Creating New Memories
Chapter 14 - Taming The Vampire
Chapter 15 - Our Differences
Chapter 16 - Deals With The Devil
Chapter 17 - Damsel In Distress
Chapter 18 - Give Me Love
Chapter 19 - Old Flames
Chapter 20 - Bring It On
Chapter 21 - Phone Calls
Chapter 22 - When You're Gone
Chapter 23 - Roadtrip 101
Chapter 24 - The Reunion
Chapter 25 - Baby, Don't Leave Me
Chapter 26 - Life Goes On
Chapter 27 - The Twister Blister
Chapter 29 - The Truth Flows
Chapter 30 - Graduation
Chapter 31 - Emotions, Stupid Emotions
Chapter 32 - Stuck
Chapter 33 - Slowly Falling
Chapter 34 - Picking Up The Pieces
Chapter 35 - Reliving
Chapter 36 - Commitments
Chapter 37 - Preparing Is Torture
Chapter 38 - Misguided
Chapter 39 - A Sweet Miracle
Chapter 40 - Caroline Mikaelson?
ONE SHOT

Chapter 28 - Dey Jah Vu

4.5K 127 11
Por anella08

A/N: So this chapter has some very unpredictable story lines, so enjoy it :-)

-------------------------------------

Elena may be my best friend but so is Stefan. Here is is so exquisitely joyful and it is based on a lie. I have to speak to Elena, she has to know what she will do to Stefan if he ever finds out. "Where is Elena right now?" I ask

"Oh she's headed home, why?" Stefan responds curiously

I smile, "Just to congratulate her.."

Stefan folds his arms narrowing his eyebrows, "Caroline I know that look."

"Don't worry.. I won't say anything.." I say and then i headed to Elena's. Lucky for me her door was always opened. I was about to walk into the kitchen when i over heard her having a conversation with Damon. I had to listen...

"I love him, Damon.." Elena speaks.

"But that kiss, i know it was real. You were there Elena, it had to mean something." Damon responds.

"I know, and it did in someway and I will always-"

"Oh don't give me that speech. You kiss me then say it meant nothing and then you go to me a few weeks later and talk to me about your confused feelings then go off marrying Stefan?!" he scolds, "Come on Elena.. I love you."

I shouldn't be staying for this. I was heading for the door when I heard footsteps walking towards my way.

"Caroline, what a surprise!" Elena chirps. I turned back around to face them & shot them an innocent smile.

"I'm gonna go see how Stefan is doing.." Damon murmurs and then vamp speeding out.

"You heard?" she asks. I nod before walking to her and hugging her. "I want to marry Stefan, I love him."

"Yeah, but sweetie to be honest you are only 18, you don't know, you could love a guy in Paris." I explain, "I'm not saying Stefan isn't your true love but like i said you are only young."

She closes her eyes and I hug her again. I've known Elena for a while now & I know that face. She is confused, she doesn't know what shes doing & I think that Stefan caught her by surprise when he proposed.

"I guess," she gulped, "I have to talk to him.." she says quietly. She was about to head out the door when she turned around back at me, "I'm sorry, I didn't even ask.. How are you doing? You know with Klaus?"

Klaus. Damn, I was sure i was going to make it through the day without thinking about it. The way he lied about Haley and then the baby, I guess i couldn't avoid it. "Its fine." ..and yet somehow i did, "You go to Stefan, one problem at a time right?" I chuckle awkwardly.

I knew she didn't believe me but she nodded anyway and left. Afterwards I quickly dialed Bonnie's cell. She wasn't answering. Odd. I dialed once more & no reply. So i did what any good friend would do, I quickly went to her house. I knocked on the door, no answer. I used my vamp-hearing senses to see what was going on. I heard voices, a guy.

I smiled wickedly, "Come on Bonnie, I know your in there with someone." I giggled. I heard her sigh deeply then walking to the door.

"Alright fine," she sighed, "I've sort of been seeing someone.."

"Oh my gosh who?!" I grin. This was new, Bonnie had never really expressed her love life to anybody! She always seemed to bottle those emotions up.

"Well-"

"Well I guess the cat is out of the bag!" a young british man spoke from behind the door. Oh no, no no no- I know who that is. Just like that Bonnie stepped aside only to show a very amused Kol Mikaelson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Elena's P.O.V)

On the way to the Salvatore's felt like I had to decide my whole life. I want to marry Stefan, I do love him. But Damon? He makes me feel more alive & in some twisted way, I really love that. But like Caroline told me, I'm only 18. Before I knew it I was at their front door. I didn't even have to knock, Stefan knew I was there.

"Hey." he smiled before kissing me on the lips.

"I have to talk to you." I spoke and suddenly I felt nervous.

"Let me guess.." He chuckled, "Caroline talked to you"

"Yes." I nod, "And she's got me thinking.."

"Okay..?" he led on.

"And I want to get married after graduation."

"Wait, really?" she says, his eyes wide open.

I giggled and nodded before passionately kissing him. What was I waiting for? The love of my life is standing right in front of me, I mean I will never find another guy like him.

I spoke too soon, whilst i was hugging Stefan, his brother appeared in my sight. He looked at me with disappointment. I knew what I had done to him & it wasn't fair. I mouthed 'I'm sorry'. He never responded, he just walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Caroline's P.O.V))

"KOL MIKEALSON?!! REALLY?" I yelled. Bonnie and I were standing in her kitchen, well i was more like walking back and forth acting like a mother. But Kol Mikealson?

"Yes & I would appreciate it if you would support me..like i support you and Klaus." she says, trying to calm me.

i bit my lip, "Yeaaah, about that.. we broke up." I took a cookie from the counter and shoved it in my mouth, "For good, I think."

"What? Why?" she exclaims

"Bon," I sighed, "His gonna have a child.."

"Wait wait I don't understand? I thought he was a man?" she jokes. I scoff & throw a cookie at her. "Sorry, who is the mother?" she says seriously.

"Do you remember Haley?" I ask

"The were-slut?" she says interested.

"Yep. Thats her." I nod, grabbing another cookie.

"Oh Care, I'm sorry.." she looks at me pitifully.

I clear my throat, "Don't be, this might be the kick I need to finally start moving on." I smile. No of course it wasn't real. The truth was It felt like i was slowly crushing inside. I don't really know what I'm doing anymore, all i knew was, yes- I was going to graduate & maybe college. I have been gone for a while so i still need to check the mail to see what I got accepted in.

"Just think positive thoughts!" she grins before giving me a quick hug. Bonnie always makes me feel better.

"Speaking of graduation... what are we all doing afterwards?" I ask chirpy.

Bonnie shrugs, "I don't know, after party?"

I click my fingers, "Yes! at Elena's"

"Its settled then.. but Kol has to come." Bonnie offers

"What? Bon his a psychopath!" I sigh

"So was Klaus!" she protests

"But Klaus was a sweet psychopath but Kol his.." I thought for a moment, " his just a natural everyday living psychopath." I smile innocently.

"Well maybe the genes got passed down," she pouts like a little school girl, "besides psychopaths are great in bed" she winks

I look up subconsciously, "You don't have to tell me.."

"You and Klaus had sex?!" Bonnie shouts excitedly.

Kol suddenly walks into the kitchen with a disgusted look on his face, "Okay, its really hard trying not to listen when you yell that."

"Sorry.." Bonnie says shyly.

I look at Kol in shock then at Bonnie, what just happened. "Guys this-" i was lost for words.

"Please don't repeat it. I'm not really keen on picturing my brother naked." Kol says disgustedly.

Bonnie smiles at Kol, "Okay Kol maybe you should go.. this is girl time now.." She walks to him then give him a peck on the lips. I stick out my tongue in disgust.

"All right fine.." He says heading out the door, "Maybe later we can once again test that 'me being great in bed theory'" his whispers in Bonnie's ear.

Ughhh, are my exact thoughts. "Vamp-hearing senses a few meters away guys! Keep it PG!" I shout from the kitchen. I hear the door slam and Bonnie walking back to me.

"So you slept with Klaus?" she asks excitedly.

"Yes but to be fair, it was before I found out about the baby!" I protest.

"Did you, well you know- use protection?" Bonnie asks almost awkwardly.

I looked at her in disbelief, "Bonnie!"

"What?! His half werewolf, for all we know you could be carrying his hybrids babies!" she says cleverly.

"But vampires can't give birth...right?" I ask uncertain.

"In other words, you didn't use protection.." Bonnie points out. "Alright I'll buy some pregnancy tests, I'll meet you at Elena's in 10."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I drove to Elena's thinking about what Bonnie says. She's right though, there wasn't any manual book to this whole vampirism, what if it was possible? I look into my rear view mirror and found myself smiling. I'm smiling.

I knock on the door and it was soon opened by Jeremy. "Hey is Elena home yet?" I ask

"Yes, she's in the kitchen.." Jeremy starts as I walk in, "Sorting out wedding plans."

I turn around in shock, "She's going through with it?"

I walk into her kitchen and found Elena sitting on the dining table with a whole bunch of papers.

"I'm going to marry him Care." she says clearly.

"I understand." I agreed. I grinned at her, I should be supportive instead of being negative. Knowing them two something will probably happen, although I hope nothing major.

"Wow Care, you're glowing! What's gotten into you?" Elena smiles happily.

My face blushes, "Don't say that please, wrong choice of words.."

Elena drops the papers in her hand and quickly walks to me, "Wait, are you saying-"

"I don't know, but according to Bonnie, It is possible!" I exclaim. "Elena this is bad, I'm going to end up on mtv's '16 & pregnant'" I cried.

"Firstly you're 18 & secondly were not sure yet okay? Where is Bonnie?" she says calmly.

"She went to get some pregnancy tests." I answered.

Suddenly we both hear the door opening and slamming shut. "Caroline where are you?" Bonnie shouts throughout the house.

"Kitchen."

She walks in with a bag that had a box in it. "Here."

I gulped & took the bag off her hands & headed to the bathroom. I opened the box & pulled out the little stick. My heart started racing as I peed on the stick. After flushing the toilet and washing my hand, I shook the stick & closed my eyes.

"Okay Caroline, Just breathe." I said to myself...

I bursted my eyes open & saw the results.

-----------------------------------

A/N: yeah yeah I know..vamps can't be preggo's- well its undecided hehe

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

and remember..

VOOOTEEESSSS

COMMEEENTS

and possibly - FAN!

thank you guys for reading! xoxoxo

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

179K 3.2K 28
Hi I'm Lilliana Mikaelson My mom is Caroline Forbes but I have absolutely no idea who my father is and when my mother goes missing i go on a journey...
57.6K 1.4K 13
The Mystic Falls girls find themselves in New Orleans doing an event, they find themselves being auctioned off to some unexpected people. Will featur...
16.1K 408 18
Mystic falls is being controlled by a pack of strong vicous wolves and the gang runs out of hybrid blood. Caroline Forbes is sent to New Orleans to a...
78.1K 2.2K 23
Caroline Forbes is returning to Mystic Falls for the first time in 5 years. She had only one task: stay long enough for her best friend, Stefan's wed...