Not So Bad (WWE)

By WWESpongefan

Olivia Owens is a young woman running from an abusive relationship, but she only finds more trouble. She was... More

Not So Bad (Chapter One)
Not So Bad (Chapter Two)
Not So Bad (Chapter Three)
Not So Bad (Chapter Four)
Not So Bad (Chapter Five)
Not So Bad (Chapter Six)
Not So Bad (Chapter Seven)
Not So Bad (Chapter 8)
Not So Bad (Chapter 9)
Not So Bad (Chapter 10)
Not So Bad (Chapter 11)
Not So Bad ( Chapter 12)
Not So Bad (Chapter 13)
Not So Bad (Chapter 14)
Not So Bad (Chapter 15)
Not So Bad (Chapter 16)
Not So Bad (Chapter 17)
Not So Bad (Chapter 18)
Not So Bad (Chapter 19)
Not So Bad (Chapter 20)
Not So Bad (Chapter 21)
Not So Bad (Chapter 22)
Not So Bad (Chapter 24)Final Chapter

Not So Bad (Chapter 23)

299 8 0
By WWESpongefan

Seth and Olivia spent most of the day at home watching movies until it was time for Raw. Seth really thought that since Olivia was hurt that it would be a good idea for her to stay home.

"Come on Seth, I can still make it to Raw."

"You're hurt Olivia, I really think you should stay home off that foot."

"Or maybe I just need to walk it off. I think maybe this is something that I need to get used to if I want to be a WWE diva."

Seth smiled at her and put his arm around her.

"You know... you're a lot tougher than you look... Alright lets go then."

Seth and Olivia were backstage at Raw and caught up with Dean and Roman. At first Roman was kind of upset when he saw that Olivia was with Seth.

"Seth what is she doing here? Did you make her come knowing that she hurt her foot?"

Seth was about to respond back but Olivia spoke up first.

"No. I'm here because I want to be here. I don't want to just sit at home. If I want to be a WWE diva then I need to learn how to handle pain. I'll just walk it off."

Dean cut in.

"Wow Roman, she's tougher than you."

Roman just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Dean went up to her and pat her on the back.

"But seriously Livy, you're a lot tougher than most of these other divas. Actually you're tougher than half the WWE roster."

Seth gave him a weird look.

"Livy?"

"Yeah... it's short for Olivia."

Olivia liked the sound of it.

"I like it. The name sounds tough. Olivia is kind of a girly name. Livy sounds like a tough, cool ring name."

Dean was just joking around, but Olivia thought he was serious. A camera crew came in and started filming.

"Who knows, maybe one day you'll become part of The Shield."

Olivia's eyes widened in excitement, but Seth wasn't so sure.

"Don't tell her something like that. What we do is too dangerous for her."

Olivia gave him a surprised look.

"Why because I'm a woman?"

Dean and Roman thought that the situation got awkward and left the room.

"No... that's not the reason at all... I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I think I can handle it. I'm standing here aren't I?"

"Yes, but I'm serious Olivia... you've seen what can happen in some of these matches."

"Yes I've seen what happens, but if someone like me were to take risks like this then maybe people will start taking the Divas' division seriously and people won't be as bored and want to take a bathroom break during diva's matches. Diva's matches are over so fast... they get what like maybe five minutes to have a match? Basically no one cares about the Diva's division. I want to change that."

Seth smiled at this. One of the things The Shield wanted to do was leave WWE in a better way than they found it. One of the things the whole roster is being told was to try to work as hard as The Shield. He was proud of Olivia for wanting to make a difference, but he was still concerned about Olivia getting hurt.

"Look Olivia, it's great that you want to make a difference in the Diva's division, but I'm not so sure about you being in The Shield."

Olivia thought that it was because Seth didn't think that she was good enough because she was a woman.

"You don't think I can do it."

Olivia was starting to get upset because she really thought that Seth didn't think that she was good enough. Seth pulled her into a hug as a few tears went down her face.

"Olivia... it's too soon for you to even think about this. We still need to get you into NXT before we get you to the main roster. Relax ok.. We'll get you to NXT and then to the main roster."

"Then do you think I could join The Shield?"

"We'll just have to wait and see ok?" I never said I didn't think you were good enough, this will just take time ok?"

Olivia nodded her head and hugged him back like she understood, but still felt upset.

"I'll be back for you later ok sweetheart. I'm going to go warm up with Dean and Roman for our match. You can go hang out in the Diva's locker room if you want. You met Paige once. You and her seem to get along."

Olivia remembered Paige from when Paige let her borrow a pair of pants after The Wyatt's attacked her. She went to the Diva's locker room to see if she could find Paige and maybe meet some of the other divas.

The Shield went out for their match, but as Olivia was walking through the hallway to the Diva's locker room, she felt someone grab her and they pulled her into a room. Olivia didn't see who it was and didn't really have time to react. Olivia thought she was the only one in the hallway, but found out that she was wrong when someone dragged her into a room. There was a dim light in the room and the person that grabbed her still had not revealed their face, but when she heard the person speak she knew exactly who it was.

"Did you miss me?"

Olivia swallowed out of nervousness.

"Bray?"

"Surprise!"

Olivia struggled to try to get out of his grip. A camera man had found them and was filming this. It was only Bray and Olivia. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan were somewhere else in the arena.

This was the first thing anyone saw on the big screen. Seth heard Olivia's voice and saw that Bray had her. Seth goes to run out of the ring and to the backstage area. Dean and Roman followed him but could hardly keep up with him. Seth didn't know it but Dean and Roman were attacked by Luke and Stick. As Olivia was trying to get away from Bray she tried do what Seth taught her, but when she went to kick at Bray's legs she realized that she couldn't because her foot was hurting too much and to make matters worse, Bray must have known she was hurt because while she was walking she had a bit of a limp in her right foot where she got hurt earlier that day. Bray knew she was hurt and was stepping on her bad foot.

"Let me go Bray!"

"Why would I do that? I thought you would be the perfect tool so I can get revenge on Seth Rollins for trying to end my career. Also... Seth doesn't think you're good enough. The Shield always tells people to believe in them, but Seth Rollins doesn't believe in you. He doesn't think you have what it takes to be in The Shield. But I believe in you Olivia... I'm giving you one more chance to join me. We'll believe in you Olivia."

There was a moment where everything went quiet like Olivia might have actually thought about possibly joining him. Then Olivia made her choice. She couldn't really move her feet but she used her head to head-butt Bray and she used her elbows to elbow him as hard as she could. This almost worked and Bray almost let Olivia go, but he remembered that Olivia's foot was hurt and stepped down really hard on Olivia's foot and grabbed her by her hair. Olivia cried out in pain, but still wasn't going to stop fighting.

"You can't escape me. I am The New Face Of Fear!"

Olivia was starting to get desperate, but wasn't afraid of him. She used every ounce of power she had and elbowed him one last time and yells at him.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore!"

This last elbow Olivia did was enough to break out of his grip, but just to be sure he didn't grab her again she turned around and kicked Bray where it hurts. This also hurts Olivia, but it was enough to get away from him. She opens the door and limps out of the room. Even though Bray was hurt he wanted to make Olivia pay for what she did. Olivia turned around and saw Bray coming after her. She tried her best to run, but her foot finally had too much and she fell to the ground. At this point she was crawling to try to get away from Bray and she was screaming for Seth. Olivia thought she did pretty good and could have escaped Bray if her foot wasn't hurt. Bray wasn't moving very fast either because of where Olivia kicked him. Olivia was still calling out for Seth and finally saw him run around the corner. Seth saw that Olivia was hurt and told her to hang on. He was going to get his hands on Bray when Luke and Erick came up behind him and attacked him. Olivia screamed and then Seth found himself on the ground as he struggled to fight Luke and Erick. Bray was still on the ground recovering. Even though Dean and Roman were attacked they showed up to back up Seth. Dean and Roman jumped at Luke and Erick. This allowed Seth to catch his breath before making his way over to check on Olivia. Finally a bunch of referees and other WWE superstars stepped in to try to separate The Shield and Wyatts. They mostly had to separate Dean, Roman, Luke, and Erick. Olivia's foot was really hurting now so Seth picked her up and took her to the trainer's room. Once the rest of The Shield and Wyatt's were separated Dean and Roman caught up with Seth and Olivia. Olivia's foot wasn't broken but was now badly bruised and swollen. The doctor wrapped up her foot and gave her a walking boot for support. Olivia still thought she could walk it off, but the doctor told her that it would be a better idea to stay off it when she could. He told her that it would be a good idea to put ice on her foot for swelling and to prop her foot up. The doctor left for a moment to check to see if anyone else need help, Olivia and The Shield were left in the room. Dean was actually the first one to speak.

"So... I missed a little bit of what happened because Roman and I got jumped from behind. So what did we miss."

Olivia spoke.

"Well... Bray is back. I really didn't think he would be back as soon as he would. He wanted to use me to get back at Seth for Curb Stomping him I guess."

Roman was kind of mad at Seth for leaving them when they were being jumped from behind.

"Seth... this is starting to get out of hand. How are we going to be The Shield again if you keep running off because of Olivia? You ditched us earlier when we were going to train and while you were running off after Olivia, Dean and I got jumped."

I didn't know The Wyatt's were back ok! I left earlier because Olivia got hurt earlier. You acted like you got mad at me for bringing Olivia to Raw. I wanted to leave her at home where she was safe and where she wouldn't have got hurt worse... But I guess I should thank you guys... The Wyatt's snuck up on me too and I k ow I couldn't have fought them all by myself, but over all thanks for being there for Olivia."

Roman replied back.

"No problem, we like Olivia."

Dean responds to this.

"Yeah Livy is cool, even though she was hurt she still managed to get away from Bray."

Seth smirked at Olivia.

"Yeah, but Olivia kicked him where it hurts and if we were in a match, the ref would disqualify us."

Olivia blushes but respond back.

"I was desperate ok, my footbwas really hurting and I just wanted to get away. I probably could have got away if my foot wasn't hurt. Also... you only get disqualified if the ref sees it."

Dean responds back.

"She's right you know."

Now Roman responds.

"You did good Olivia, but didn't we say that we had your back?"

Seth puts his arm around her and kisses her for head.

Whether you realize it or not, even though you may not currently be fighting with us, we have always thought of you as part of The Shield ever since we got back together.

Dean Ambrose said one of his first lines.

"We are a Shield from injustice."

Seth was just trying to be funny.

"We're here to Shield you from whatever comes your way."

Olivia giggled a little at this.

"Thank you guys, but at some point I'm going to want to take care of myself."

Seth pulled her close.

"In time you will... And I believe that."

Seth didn't actually mean for it to be funny, but he used another Shield pun and they all started laughing. The Shield decided to travel together and they got their separate hotel rooms. Olivia was pretty tired, but Seth had something to say before they went to sleep.

"Olivia... I know you don't like sitting around, but do you think that maybe you let your foot heal before coming back for Raw or Smack down. I know you think that you need to be tough and try to walk it off, but the doctor even said that it would be a good idea for you to stay off your foot until it heals."

Olivia sighed in frustrated, but agreed.

"Fine, but when we get back to training, I'm kicking your butt for making me wait so long."

They both started laughing at this, but Seth kisses her before he spoke to her.

"We'll see about that sweetheart."

Olivia smirked at him and said:

"You can't hurt me, you're too much of a loveable puppy."

Olivia laughed, but stopped when Seth gave her a serious look. Then he started laughing with her.

"You're right."

(To be continued.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 378 35
She was still very young, but still, got the golden chance, and her dreams came true. She thought everything would be perfect after she joined The Sh...
12.7K 214 41
My OC Emily Thomas starts off as a three year old at an orphanage. She is adopted by Roman's family. Roman is very protective of her. When he comes t...
127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
17K 442 51
Melody Shores has always loved music, but she drops out of college and starts working at a bar. She wasn't proud of it, but would do anything to sing...