ZODIAC SCENARIOS

By purplepenguin24

BORED AF. and having a lot of writers blocks. note: not accurate jsjsjsjs my opinions bishes More

THE SIGNS AND
THE SIGNS
THE SIGNS IN
THE SIGNS SQUAD
Ships shall sail
Scenario tiem:
Scenario:
Squad:
Ranking
Squad
ZAMBI APOCALYPSE SCENARIO
The signs and anger
SCENARIO STORY p1
SCENARIO STORY PT. 2
SCENARIO STORY P3
FINAL SCENARIO
S..SOMETHIIIING
Squad
RANKS
RANKS
ELEMENTS
RANKIN
LINES
Stuff the signs say
as song lyrics
Solar or Lunar
Purge scenario
Purge scenario P2
Purge Scenario P3
FINAL PURGE.
(ACTUAL) FINAL PURGE.

MazeRunner Pt. 1 (The Maze.)

93 2 1
By purplepenguin24

NOTE: dear readers, there is going to be a part or two on each story made for the maze runner.

Note on note: yeahhh those who aren't a fan of page 250 might wanna skip The Death Cure part. <3

Also:

Aqua: Newt

Virgo: Thomas

Cancer: Alby

Sagittarius: Frypan

Gemini: Chuck

Scorpio: Gally

Libra: Ben

Pisces: Minho

Leo: Winston

Aries: Teresa

Taurus: Jeff

Capricorn: Zart

VIRGO POV:

My mind went blank as I slowly knelt down onto my knees as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight, I got up with the help of the brunette haired weirdo. "Sup' shank?" She said; nudging my shoulder. I squinted grumpily as a sign to"shut the fuck up" as I stared at the guy

"What's your shucking name." The boy leaned onto a rake after examining my facial features.

Just then, it hit me. "Virgo," I shrugged; "Now where am I." A boy with dark blonde hair flicked my shoulder to kick a leaf off of my shirt,

"Welcome to the Glade." The boy with the rake said smiling and rolling his eyes, "That's Leo, don't mind him."   He clapped, keeping one elbow on the tip of the rake. "Back to work shanks, nothing to see here." A little girl jumped onto my leg and I stared down to see who it was, my mind was drawing a blank.

"That's Cancer, only Aquarius and Pisces can call him Cee; I'm Gemini!" I tried to shake the little bugger off but she was like glue. "C'mon I'll introduce you to everyone!" She smiled brightly and let go of my leg.  She dragged me by the arm as I squint in confusion at her. We ran to the kitchen "One of your finest sandwiches please Saggit--- Oh the slackers not here! The ...shank. in the kitchen. Is Sagittarius." She hesitated to say "Shank" for some reason, and without thinking I let the little maniac drag me to a boy with black hair and dark green eyes; with eyebrows so furry they could be a caterpillar. "That's Scorpio." His eyebrows narrowed as he stared at me, finding it humorous I flinched assuming he was going to throw his saw at my head. We passed a big opening in the giant wall.

"Woah" I whispered, curiosity sparking.

"Don't even think about it, Greenie." Cancer said shooing off Gemini; which I was thankful for.  Aquarius was somewhat near; plucking weeds. "Now go off to bed. We have to get alot done tomorrow."

I wasn't even tired, the sun was just BARELY going down. "Yeah Shuck-Face. Wouldn't want you to lose any beauty sleep." The boy named Scorpio smirked rudely.

I stuck my tongue out like a 5 year old and rolled my eyes."And why are you talking to me exactly?"

He tilted his head and pat mine, just as soon I slapped his hand away; "I'm Scorpio. You can call me "Leader Scorpio"- No, wait. Call me "Captain Scorpio." Sounds more formal right Aqua?" He said staring at the girl covered in dirt, plucking more weeds from their stands. "What? Uh. I wasn't listening."

"Good that, off to bed now Greenie." I got pushed away by Gemini to see my new sleeping arrangements.

I couldn't drift off into a slumber, soon the dead silence and solitude was interrupted to a curious little voice. "Virgo are you still awake?" Gemini poked my sneaker, nervous I'd yell.

"My bedtime isn't at 6 I don't know why they sent me so early." I looked up at the roof of the new arrangements I have acquired, still not knowing what it's called.

"Homestead by the way," She poked her fingers together. "This is the homestead... it's as bad as a pile of klunk." She chuckled slightly.

I raised my head and stared at her blankly and picked up my glasses off of my shirt; which were covered in dirt so I had to clean them.  "Uh- ehm. What's klunk?"

She poked my foot again, "It's what we call pooh, it'll make a klunk sound when it hits the hole. You know what I'm sayin'?" I slowly nodded and found myself laying back down "Goodnight, Virgo" I shrugged it off.

 "Night, Gemini."

Aquarius POV:

I was pluckin' some bloody weeds at the strike of dawn when Cee ran over and poked my shoulder, "Show her the runners today, ay?"

I shrugged. "Good that, I guess."

He nudged my shoulder, "Go wake our little Green bean up will ya?"I glared and shuffled through the dirt and grime, trying to make myself look professional but failing as I smear dirt on my forehead right below the hairline.

"Oh well she isn't the bloody queen so this will have to do." Clump Clump Clump, my boots hit the mud from a bucket of water spilling over on the soil.  I knocked on the stand to her hammock and said softly as I shook her awake, "Day one Greenie, rise and shine."

"What?" She slowly opened her eyes, as brown as a pile of klunk. Which is a somewhat compliment.

I screamed at the top of my lungs; "DAY ONE GREENIE RISE AND SHINE!" as she fell out of her hammock I laughed and dragged her up and across the glade.

"Greenie? What? I told you my name's Virgo!" She struggled slightly as if I was going to harm her INTENTIONALLY. I wouldn't- Ok, that's a lie. I'd sell her to Leo for 1 corpse to use for compost, good for the soil.

I picked her up and threw her at Cancer, "The bloody hell is this?"

"You wanted her up, so she's you're problem now."

"Get your ass back here!" I laughed as he screamed  at me, walking away.

I turned around the corner to see what the boy would do with the little shank. She plopped onto the ground and let out a giant sigh, laying down. "I really..Really.. hate this place.." She put her hands on her face and let out an exaggerated groan.

"You learn to like it. Get up Klunkhead, I wanna show you something." He picked her up by the arms and dragged her.

"Ay Aqua. I got some compost." I turned around to see the weird blonde-haired kid I've known for a looong time.

"Set it over there, Leo." I sighed.

"Worried?" He put his hands in his pockets

"You wish, I got a bad feeling about that girl." Me and him walked to go get some lunch as noon came creeping.

CANCER POV:

I dragged the little shank across the glade until we came to a stop near the Northern wall, "What am I doing here exactly?" She narrowed her eyebrows with a frown. "It's lunch time and Mamma wants her food." I shushed her and we watched Pisces and Libra enter the maze, the shuck-heads looked like they were jogging pregnant women. "Woah who are they." She lifted her glasses, curiosity had sparked.

"Those are called "Runners" Ok? Unless you're a runner you can't go into the maze, and there's no shucking way you're going to became a Runner so don't even try." I rolled my eyes. "C'mon, we've been here for an hour and a half and it's lunch time. Mamma ain't the only one who needs her grub." I picked her up by the back of her shirt and we walked to Sagittarius in his kitchen, having problems feeding 50 people as usual.  "Sandwiches Sagittarius." I sat behind Virgo and listened to her conversation with Gemini.

"I want to be a Runner." She said, determination in her voice.

"Y-You're kidding right?" Gemini gulped.

"No, I really REALLY want to be a Runner."

"You can't, it's not allowed unless they have a gathering.." She faced down to her food.

Virgo lifted up an old book someone left in her hammock, "Well I'll just have to see about that, hmph." She grumbled, reading and eating at the same time.

"What'cha readin'?" I heard the table creak and groan as Gemini leaned over to read over Virgos shoulder.

"Some fan fiction  about people in the glade here, only with different people. Same jobs, though. I figured it was made by someone here." Her eyes stayed glued to the pages of the dusty old book.

"What's the name on the front?"

"J. Dashner, I don't really think it's that important though." She shrugged.

"Oh well,"

"I still want to be a Runner, mind you." She turned the page.

I heard a distinct groan coming from Taurus, "Give it up Gemini; this one's useless." He pat Virgos shoulder once and walked away. "You gonna do something about Greenie, Cancer?" He put one hand on the table and stared down at me as I chomped into my sandwich.

"She'll see soon enough, Taurus, just leave it." I grumbled.

SCORPIO POV:

The shank is like a sponge, absorbing all of the attention. Who is she to say she wants to be a runner, She's been here a day; I've been here two YEARS.

"What do you think about Greenie?" I heard Leo ask Aquarius, I may or may not have eavesdropped.

"She's..okay i guess." She plucks the weeds, stopping in the middle of the sentence; as if hesitating.

"Oh give it up we all know you miss having a noobie around to torment." He chuckled, squinting at the sky, "Quittin time?" He tilted his head as dusk slowly set in.

"Good that." She ripped the gloves off of her hands and put them on her shovel.

"I heard Libra got stung, you might want to check it out." He crossed his arms.

"Woah, any news on Pisces?" She asked anxiously, putting her sneakers on and walking along side Leo.

"He's the one who dragged him in, don't worry about your precious." He laughed as she punched him on the arm so hard he fell down. "I was kidding don't shoot me please!" She helped him up and they both ran towards the homestead. I sat downstairs with Leo and Gemini and the others, waiting. Virgo rushed in after Cancer.

"What's going on?" She asked, panting; she was about to run up the stairs after Cancer when Gemini grabbed her hand.  "What?"

"Don't go up there."

WAIT FO PART TWOOOOOO WOOHOOOOO

ouo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 3.2K 61
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
1.2M 56.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
231K 817 26
its all in the title babes 😋
242K 37.3K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး