MazeRunner Pt. 1 (The Maze.)

NOTE: dear readers, there is going to be a part or two on each story made for the maze runner.

Note on note: yeahhh those who aren't a fan of page 250 might wanna skip The Death Cure part. <3

Also:

Aqua: Newt

Virgo: Thomas

Cancer: Alby

Sagittarius: Frypan

Gemini: Chuck

Scorpio: Gally

Libra: Ben

Pisces: Minho

Leo: Winston

Aries: Teresa

Taurus: Jeff

Capricorn: Zart

VIRGO POV:

My mind went blank as I slowly knelt down onto my knees as my eyes adjusted to the sunlight, I got up with the help of the brunette haired weirdo. "Sup' shank?" She said; nudging my shoulder. I squinted grumpily as a sign to"shut the fuck up" as I stared at the guy

"What's your shucking name." The boy leaned onto a rake after examining my facial features.

Just then, it hit me. "Virgo," I shrugged; "Now where am I." A boy with dark blonde hair flicked my shoulder to kick a leaf off of my shirt,

"Welcome to the Glade." The boy with the rake said smiling and rolling his eyes, "That's Leo, don't mind him."   He clapped, keeping one elbow on the tip of the rake. "Back to work shanks, nothing to see here." A little girl jumped onto my leg and I stared down to see who it was, my mind was drawing a blank.

"That's Cancer, only Aquarius and Pisces can call him Cee; I'm Gemini!" I tried to shake the little bugger off but she was like glue. "C'mon I'll introduce you to everyone!" She smiled brightly and let go of my leg.  She dragged me by the arm as I squint in confusion at her. We ran to the kitchen "One of your finest sandwiches please Saggit--- Oh the slackers not here! The ...shank. in the kitchen. Is Sagittarius." She hesitated to say "Shank" for some reason, and without thinking I let the little maniac drag me to a boy with black hair and dark green eyes; with eyebrows so furry they could be a caterpillar. "That's Scorpio." His eyebrows narrowed as he stared at me, finding it humorous I flinched assuming he was going to throw his saw at my head. We passed a big opening in the giant wall.

"Woah" I whispered, curiosity sparking.

"Don't even think about it, Greenie." Cancer said shooing off Gemini; which I was thankful for.  Aquarius was somewhat near; plucking weeds. "Now go off to bed. We have to get alot done tomorrow."

I wasn't even tired, the sun was just BARELY going down. "Yeah Shuck-Face. Wouldn't want you to lose any beauty sleep." The boy named Scorpio smirked rudely.

I stuck my tongue out like a 5 year old and rolled my eyes."And why are you talking to me exactly?"

He tilted his head and pat mine, just as soon I slapped his hand away; "I'm Scorpio. You can call me "Leader Scorpio"- No, wait. Call me "Captain Scorpio." Sounds more formal right Aqua?" He said staring at the girl covered in dirt, plucking more weeds from their stands. "What? Uh. I wasn't listening."

"Good that, off to bed now Greenie." I got pushed away by Gemini to see my new sleeping arrangements.

I couldn't drift off into a slumber, soon the dead silence and solitude was interrupted to a curious little voice. "Virgo are you still awake?" Gemini poked my sneaker, nervous I'd yell.