(ACTUAL) FINAL PURGE.

Taurus POV:
We all walked slowly, awaiting for the others to catch up. Cancer was being held back by Scorpio, seemimgly he was preparing to tackle Virgo but you never know. He could have been trying to kill her for running off with me and Aquarius, he got out of his grasps and tackled Virgo. "YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD." She broke out laughing "Let me breathe sweetie." She pat his head and then kneed him in the nuts when she got up with his assistance. "And don't touch me peasant." She flipped her hair fabulously, strutting away with Aquarius. We all just stood there for a second and stared, "Lets get a shelter you bitches." Aquarius demanded.

Cancer POV:

♪SHE
IS NOT
MY GIRLFRIEND♪

Aquarius POV:

Halfway down the street, we hear the revving of an engine, the distinct hum made us aware of what it was. "We're dead.." Leo mumbled with Libra and Capricorn. "Don't say that." Aries asked, scared shitless. "I aint afraid of no basic bitches." Virgo, Cancer, Taurus, Scorpio and I all said in similar ways, we hear the van start to drive; It drives full speed, aiming for its target; Cancer. We hear a bang and a body slowly land. We turn and see Virgo shot; landing softly on Cancer, dying. "Don't you die bitch." He demanded, she pecked him softly on the lips and gazed into his eyes "You don't tell me what the fuck to do ya basic bitch." Her eyes slowly shut; silence fell. Tears were shed.

Virgo POV:

I woke up after a long, dark, while. I felt something pulling me up, something big and metal. Sunlight hit my pale skin and I covered my eyes which hadn't seen sunlight in a great while. A girl squinted in my face; she looked somewhat familiar. She had a dark brown ponytail with hazel eyes that stared deep into your soul, "Ay Cee we got another one." A guy ran over and examined my face, the boy was followed by a group of people; I didnt know where I was who these people were or even..what my name was?

A/n: oh im sorry you thought I'd just do Purge? Nah bitch we doin Purge, Mazerunner, and Divergent.

CX but not right away sry rain. I shall do daily updates on ranks and scenarios doe.