Purge scenario P2

Scorpio, Aries, Gemini, Taurus, Libra, Capricorn:

Scorpio POV:

When they left we realized we weren't really somewhat "Safe" In that house; we got ready to go out when a van came speeding past the house, we waited until we thought it was gone. "You sure?" Gemini asked grasping my arm. "I wonder if the other guys have this same problem.." I thought to myself aloud.

Virgo, Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces, Leo, Aquarius:

Sagittarius POV:

In the middle of driving my phone went off, I picked up and it was Libra. "Scorpio wants to know if you have a Gemini." I raised an eyebrow. "Meaning?" She replied softly "A chicken who won't stop holding someones arm terrified of everything." I stared blankly down the road for a few seconds and finally got myself to say "AQUA THE PHONE'S FOR YOU." She looked at me stranglely and I started driving again as she talked. "OH YOU HAVE A PISCES." I heard laughing. LOUD laughing. "I am not a chicken." Pisces said growling. "Oh of course you're not sweetie that's why my jackets stretched." Clugclungchhhhhhaahh The car stopped in an awful sexual way "Guess we're walking." Pisces said trying to sound big and brave..failing, But trying.

Scorpio, Aries, Gemini, Taurus, Libra, Capricorn:

Gemini POV:

Bitches gonna bitch. I'm being reasonable. We walked down the sidewalk and came across Sagittarius' car around the bridge. "Did they die or something?" Out of the bippity boppity blue we hear "NOOOOO MY SQUISHY SQUASHY BIPPITY BOOP" emerge from Virgos lips, we turned around the corner and looked into the alleyway. to see her on one knee, holding her left breast. "What I was trying to punch her arm!" Cancer said trying to control his laughter. Aqua stood there, eyes narrowed. "What the fuck is a squishy squashy bippity boop." Scorpio and Sagittarius said in sync. "TITTIES." They turned their attention to us and had their weapons ready. "Heh..Hi" Capricorn said smiling and waving awkwardly. I snuck behind Pisces to test a theory and poked his shoulder. "FUCKIN HELL" he turned to me and almost punched me dead in the nose. "Heheh. Scaredycat." Leo and Cancer lost it as Aqua sighed with Virgo, they directed us in the path they were taking.

Pisces POV:

I growled under my breath and followed closely behind Virgo. "Excuse me, but does your train of thought have a caboose? 'Cause you're standing uncomfortably close to mine." Aqua and Leo started laughing and Cancer chuckled and rolled his eyes as everyone kept following behind us. I decided to be a little tougher. BANG we hear gunfire pass us and quickly turn all of our attention to it. "Shit." Aqua and Taurus say together.

Aquarius POV:

Cancer picked Virgo up and threw her over his shoulder like a big 'ol sack of potatoes. he threw her into a car which had been abandoned by its rightful owner, only to be killed after running a few feet. "SIT AND STAY WOMAN." I heard him say "I'm gonna go shoot some bitches." Virgo rolled her eyes and scoffed; smiling. Everyone decided to hide behind a car while Taurus, Cancer, and I all went to check out where the gunfire came from. "Figures they send the three people they don't want around to face a bullet." Taurus said scoffing. I rolled my eyes, "Aw come on dude, someone's gotta torture 'em." He smiled and Cancer put up the "Shut it or I'll shoot you" Hand. We peeked around the corner and nothing. Taurus sighed with relief. "There's nothi-" Cancer tapped him on the mouth and we kept walking, another shot was fire and we all looked around in panic. BOOM. Cancer shot the guy on the roof of a brick apartment building.

Cancer POV:

Do not underestimate the power of bad-ass shooting. I have been training for this moment since I was a little peewee. I don't know what a peewee is but ay. Anyways, We were walking down the dark alley and came across a turn, Taurus was trying to let loose with Aqua and have a few laughs but I almost smacked them both. I came to a stop and turned slowly around the corner; Taurus tried calming down. Gave that boy a good whack. "OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO SEND YOU OUT TO THE GUY IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP." I said mentally. I saw a shadow, we walked down more. I mumbled to myself as I saw a head peek out with a sniper rifle "Got you ya bitch." Next thing those two derps knew the guy was dead and we had to go back to see if everyone else was safe. A white van drove by and a man at the gun got a good clear shot at Aquas arm. "SHIT FUCK SHIT SHIT SH" in other words censors would be going absolutely insane if this was a television show. We ran to the car where everyone was hiding in the alley and hid, anticipation rose when..