Nefarious Means Possible

By Sahiba_KT

Pairings: Stiles Stilinski/Derek Hale Summary: What happens when you lose a Cat, and find a werewolf? Ribbons... More

Nefarious Means Possible-Part I
Nefarious Means Possible-Part II
Nefarious Means Possible-Part III
Nefarious Means Possible-Part IV (a)
Nefarious Means Possible-Part V (a)
Nefarious Means Possible Part V (b)
Nefarious Means Possible-Part VI
Nefarious Means Possible: Finale

Nefarious Means Possible-Part IV (b)

822 29 4
By Sahiba_KT

Nefarious Means Possible—Part IV (b)

Stiles yawned, "I'm bored", he whined.

"It's only been ten minutes Stiles", Derek sighed.

"I know", he whined, "ADHD and closed spaces are a bad combination", he whined again.

Derek sighed, and looked at their companions through the rear-view mirror. Mother and son were fast asleep, in the back seat, tucked under a fluffy blanket, and shielded under a heavy silencing charm, hence the zero disturbances, due to Stiles' whining.

"Okay", and then he snorted.

"What?" Stiles asked confused.

"Laura says, 'I spy with my glowing eyes'", he answered.

"Oooh I love this game", he cheered up, "And I cheat", he grinned wickedly.

"How do you cheat at I spy?" he asked no one in particular.

"You'd be surprised", he offered simply, "Ask Laura to spy something", he offered as an explanation.

"Okay. She says, 'I spy with my glowing eyes, something with a C'", he reiterated for him.

"Calico Cat Figurine, and really that should have been a CCF, your sister is a cheater!" he huffed amused. On a side note, why did his mom even have a cat figurine?

"Really Laura!" he shook his head, "Mom's says you're right, but now she's wondering how you know she has a Calico Cat figurine", he stated.

"Because I can see it", he answered.

Derek paused and stared at him, "To quote all werewolves in earshot, 'How?!!!'" he asked baffled.

"Cora's holding Neffy", he answered, "And I'm linked to Neffy", he explained.

Peter huffed and Derek smirked, "Peter says; 'I spy, something with a T'", he raised a brow challengingly.

Stiles paused, "Toilet Paper, really Peter?" he asked confused, "Why would you even have that in a car???" he asked no one in particular.

"Never mind that how do you know? Peter doesn't have Neffy's tail with him", he stated bewildered.

"But Peter's wearing one of my Protective charms", he explained and stretched inside the car, it was awkward, but he somehow managed.

They were disturbed as both phones rang, and Stiles sighed, "This would be so much easier and cheaper too", he huffed, and muttered a few indistinctive words, and the next thing he knew his radio was filled with five voices speaking over each other in a complex jumble of noise.

"What the hell?!!!"

"A three-way walkie-talkie of sorts, via the Car Radio", he answered, "Now what's the problem?" he asked.

Both Cora and Peter spoke at the same time;

'What Protective Charm?!'

'Are we chopped Liver!!!'

Stiles snorted, "No one's chopped anything", he offered, "You all have my protection sigils on you", he offered.

'WHAT!?!!'

Stiles winced, "Human ears", he hissed, and shook his head amused, "Well Peter has it on the nape of his neck, left hand side", he offered, "I gave it to him when he pulled me in for a hug, after the Fire-spell", he answered. Laura has a sigil on her right inner wrist, Cora on her left waist, Mrs. Hale, has it on her right inner wrist, and Derek's above his heart, the baby incidentally has it on his forehead, and Adam has it on his left forearm", he informed.

'How the hell did I get it, I didn't even touch you!!!'

"Magic!" he informed charmingly.

"What does it look like?" Derek asked curiously.

"Hmmm.... odsłonić", he hissed softly.

"What language is that?" Derek asked even as he heard everyone yelp, thanks to the burning sensation of what would be the sigil appearing.

'Oh Wow!! Cool', Cora chirped.

'Very!' Adam agreed.

'It's scarily beautiful', Peter muttered.

'It's quite a powerful symbol', Talia hummed softly, sounding intrigued.

'It is beautiful', Laura whispered easily.

"Polish", Stiles answered easily.

'None of them are the same are they?' Adam wondered. 'Coz I can't see Uncle Peter's at all', he offered.

"No they aren't the same", Stiles agreed, "They depend on how I feel for that person. Since I love Derek, he's possesses the most powerful one I have. Mrs. Hale is a mother; hers is on a lower level than Derek's. Laura and Cora have the same one", he listed, "Adam has powerful sigil but it's on a level only strong to ward of Vampires, Dhamphirs, demons, etc. The power would protect him against any direct attacks, his mind would be protected too, but it's not as strong as Peter's. Peter's is far more unique as a werewolf", he explained, "Complex. So to counter attack every other powerful protection charm he already has on himself, this one is entirely on him in a way none of the ones he possess are", he explained yawning.

inside this Rune Circle

'How the hell do you know I have protection—'

'Peter you have Protection charms, WHY?!!!' Talia growled.

'Uh...I can explain', Peter stated.

'Oh I'm sure you can!!' she growled.

'Stiles, maybe now would be a good time to disconnect the connection', Laura urged.

"Whyyy", he whined, "I'm enjoying this", he pouted.

Derek snorted, "Come on Love, I don't want to hear my mother lay into my Uncle", he grinned shamelessly.

"You're a liar", he huffed, but sighed, "Fine", he relented, 'Disperse', he hummed.

"That was in English", Derek commented.

"Yup", he answered.

"Are all your spells in Polish?" he asked.

"Polish is my mother tongue; it's therefore easy to use, similar to how Irish and Spanish are yours. It depends on the power of the spell, most believe Latin to be very powerful, and others learn The Language of the Birds. Most people believe spells have more power, the more dead a language is, but it doesn't really work that way. Words have power, power with intent is powerful. If you curse in English like 'Fuck' it has more power than if you translated it in Spanish and said, 'Mierda'", he illustrated, "Similarly, when a baby learns his mother tongue, it's considered an honor to his family, as he is now one of theirs. So Language has never been the barrier, it's more the bridge between Magic and power", he explained, highly unaware going by his yawning lax posture, of coming across as a Lecturer.

Derek found it sexy, but he was keeping his mouth shut on that point.

"But Spells are words aren't they?" Derek asked on his behalf and everyone blatantly eavesdropping.

"True. But not all magic is spells. Magic is classified under different Subjects. Potions, Tarots, Incantation, Ink, Sigils, etc. generally witches, wizards, etc. they strive to work with what they are good at, learning a subject like chemistry over physics easily. Or Math over Economics, in magic, that would be Runes over Potions, or Incantation over potions", he explained.

"What are you good at?" Derek asked on behalf of Laura.

"Everything. I have ADHD, so I got bored easily, which allowed me to study whatever I wanted that kept my attention the Longest. It worked out in the end, much to the irritation of my Programmer", he laughed playing Temple Run on his phone.

"Programmer??" Cora and Peter asked (via Derek).

"Handler, Watcher, Guardian, Person who oversees, same thing different name", he answered tongue sticking out at the game.

"I almost feel sorry for the person who watched you", Derek commented.

"Hey!!!" Stiles pouted, "I was an absolute Prince!!!" he grinned at him.

"A Frog Prince? So really an amphibian of a man, almost Lizardry", Derek teased.

"Hey! Who you calling a Lizard, if anything I'm more Snake—Slytherin to the core!!!" he smirked.

"Eh... I was confused, I took two tests, both gave different answers", he shrugged.

"Lemme guess, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, because if there are any Gryffs in the family, I think the females in your family have that covered", he promised.

"What about Peter?" Derek asked curiously.

"Hmm... that's a toughie", he sighed, "I'd say we're both Slytherin really, but he has that hidden talent of being way too smart, so really a hybrid of Slytherin and Ravenclaw", he hummed.

"Peter agrees", he informed.

"Course he does, who wants to be a Gryffindor Brave and stupid? Naaah, I'd rather be Malicious, and Selfish, it works for me", he yawned, "I wish they'd stop tailing us, I'm going to start getting angry", he stretched.

"You really can't sit in a car for too long can you?" Derek asked amused.

"No not really, unless I'm driving and I know you're about as possessive of the Camaro as I am of my Jeep", he fidgeted.

"If it would get you to stop flailing all over the place, I'd let you drive", he flinched as Stiles uncomfortably twitched again.

"Your sisters are having heart attacks, and Peter just spilled Coke on his lap, he's cursing", Stiles pointed out correctly.

Derek snorted, "I know", he smirked at him.

"And Laura calls me evil", he shook his head.

"Well it got the point across", Derek shrugged.

"Eavesdropping. Bad?" Stiles teased.

"Hey", Derek hummed seriously, "You said following us, how many?" he asked.

"Eleven Vampires", Stiles answered, "Six in the air, literally bats, which on another day would be super cool, like wow Awesome—the sad part is I can't enjoy it", he pouted, "Two on bikes", he listed, "They've over taken us twice and keep doubling back, Three in a car, The Green Camry", he informed.

Derek nodded, "I noticed the cars and bikes, so bats, really?" he asked skeptically.

"Mmm..." he hummed, eyes flowing with light, and flashing a strange luminous glowy green, "Yup Vampire Bats, like actual Dracula stuff", he smirked and then closed his eyes, and blinked at him, normal whiskey-brown eyes arresting upon him.

"Have you ever noticed what color your eyes change into?" he asked.

"Like yours going purple?" he asked, "I have a theory about that, I need to check the archive but I'm pretty sure, that's a hint to you evolving", he informed.

"Evolving?" he asked.

"Yeah, the next step to being a werewolf, very few wolves evolve. Your mother for example is an evolved werewolf", he informed, "Also, my eyes are based on my magic. Scrying, connection based spells, and when I'm playing around, it's a bright luminous green. When I'm mildly serious, it's Yellow or gold, I've never really seen it, but Perkins once commented its glowy gold, and unless you piss me off, which has on record ever only happened once, and only when children are concerned", his eyes slid to the baby sleeping curled protectively in the young woman's arms, "A dangerous Electric Blue color, it's only happened once, so I'm not sure if its tied to my emotions or it was a special case", he rolled his shoulders and slumped.

"When you say evolved, what does that mean?" Derek asked confused.

"You know evolved", he shrugged, "She can shift into a wolf completely like all the way", he yawned.

"How the hell do you even know that?" Derek asked confused, "This is the first time you've met mom right?" he asked.

Stiles nodded and tried to shift into a comfortable position, "I can sense it, she also has the same basic—for lack of a better word—scent, of a wolf", he answered.

"I don't understand", Derek muttered confused (echoing all the werewolves).

"About what?" Stiles asked.

"Scent to wolves is memory and tracking, it doesn't really explain how evolving is grasped", he sighed yawning himself.

"Oh. Well now that you say that, it actually makes sense", he agreed, "Werewolves, when born shift in three forms, a partial shift, a beta shift and hybrid shift. Half man looking half wolf. It's the reason 'Wolfman' was connotation given to describe werewolves", Stiles explained—easily and unconsciously slipping back into Lecturer mode, "After evolution from the first werewolves, a fourth shift was detected, and rarest of all, considered it was an accidental form, after a feral wolf lost control. She didn't want to kill or harm, she ran into the woods where she lived a wolf. The second part of the Legend is she fell in love with a man, who was to be wed to a witch and was cursed in spite, there are other legends, some stating werewolves originally were wolves who walked in the shape of man, to integrate into society, I'm sure you know your own history", he shrugged easily,

Straightening up he hummed softly; "Unfortunately when it comes to werewolves, the History is always bad. Emerging from Greek Mythology, the werewolf is a person who changes into a wolf by means of magic or by being placed under a curse. Most of the time, this transformation is brought on by the appearance of a full moon. Words like Its's a curse, or a lie, or ritual to do with Satan, etc. Various methods for becoming a werewolf (or Loups-Garoux) have been reported, one of the simplest being the removal of clothing and putting on a belt made of wolfskin, probably as a substitute for the assumption of an entire animal skin (which also is frequently described). In other cases, the body is rubbed with a magic salve.

Drinking rainwater out of the footprint of the animal in question—and why anyone would want to drink water from a paw print? That's disgusting...there were taps invented for a reason—or from certain enchanted streams was also considered effectual modes of accomplishing metamorphosis.

The 16th century Swedish writer Olaus Magnus says that the Livonian werewolves were initiated by draining a cup of specially prepared beer and repeating a set formula. Ralston in his Songs of the Russian People gives the form of incantation still familiar in Russia.

In Italy, France and Germany, it was said that a man or woman could turn into a werewolf if he or she, on a certain Wednesday or Friday, slept outside on a summer night with the full moon shining directly on his or her face", Stiles explained.

"How do you even remember all that??" Derek asked awed.

"I told you, I have focus issues, when I got bored I read, what I read I remember, I don't forget. Moving on, Full shift werewolves are also known as Blessed Wolves", he hummed, "Or, and in rare cases, Rougarou", he answered.

"Bless you", Derek hummed.

Stiles snorted, "It's your species dude", he teased right back, "Rougarou though are rare, the ones bless by Luna", and he snuggled under a blanket he grabbed from the backseat.

"Originally, like I stated there are parts to shifting;

Non-Shifting>> Non-Shifting is not a type of shift, but rather a condition. There are many were-beings who have never experienced any kind of Shift. Then why do they think they are werewolves? Simple, their connection with their animal is a way of life. In a way that is very real to them, they are both human and Wolf. Their animal is intertwined with all they do, what they like, how they interact to the world. They do realize that they aren't a Wolf by the world's definition, yet that nevertheless is what they are. They often experience some of the symptoms of being a werewolf other than Shifting. And many (perhaps some time or another all??) of them eventually experience Shifts. Most Humans carry a genome to be a shapeshifter, for example, if I were to be bitten I can become a werewolf thanks to my magic, but I may probably lose my magic. It's a cost, but I don't think I'd be a normal werewolf.

Aura Shifting>> Aura Shifting is the most common type of Shift; in fact, many Shifters never have any other kind of Shift. In an Aura Shift, the Shifter will immerse him/herself in the animal's energy, resulting in a Wolf-like mood. The Shifter will feel somewhat animal-ish, alert, and very aware, with an often-pleasurable heightened sense of their physical body. This is very like the mindset that people playing a sport and really mentally absorbed in playing get into. If you've ever gotten into a different mode of awareness/concentration/feeling when deep in a Hockey game and having lots of fun, you know pretty much what this is like. Hence the phrase, "I'm in the Zone!" The only big difference is the Shifter has a definite sense of Wolfiness (or whatever their totem is) to their mood. The body temp may go up a bit and the behavior will seem more lupine in general.

Astral Shifting>> Astral Shifting is where the Shifter goes into the spirit world (astral plane) and Shifts there. It can take a while to work yourself into the right frame of mind for this, so it's not as easy as aura shifting, which you can do anywhere and get away with. Dreaming, of shifting into your animal or being your animal, or even dreaming about it, counts as Astral Shifting.

Dream Shifting>> A Dream Shift is where the Shifter is a Wolf (or whatever animal) in their dreams, or where the Shifter changes physically in their dreams. This kind of shift is very common among people. Many Shifters who shift in their dreams have reported they go after their fears and destroy them in Wolf or half-wolf shape and gain much self-confidence and inner peace that way.

Mental Shifting>> A Mental Shift is an aura shift that is much deeper and with much more animal-ness. Mental Shifting is also used to mean any Non-Physical Shift, so someone claiming to have mentally shifted may be talking about any kind of Non-Physical Shift. Actually, there is no clear boundary between an aura shift and a mental shift. Aura shifts are often called "light mental shifts" and one Shifter's experience of mental shifting may be much deeper than another Shifter's experience of mental shifting. And the depth of Mental Shift in one individual Shifter can, and often does, vary at different times. In the deeper mental shifts, the shifter achieves a state the army calls "Condition Orange", a much deeper version of the hockey state described in aura shifting. Condition Orange is a state of heightened awareness and concentration in which the coordination is likely to be very precise in an unconscious, easy, effortless kind of way, it is like the state a healthy Wild animal is in most of the time. The Shifter will likely have trouble with words, making little sense or losing speech altogether. The Shifter will tend to engage in behavior that is definitely animal-like, and might forget how to get around on two legs. The Shifter may be able to run around on all fours (not hands and knees, but hands and feet) in a very agile, natural-looking way. The Shifter might or might not have memory holes, or memory fuzziness, or no memory at all of what they did while mentally shift. You might want to look at this for more info. On average, lighter mental shifts are remembered much better than deeper mental shifts. Mental Shifts often cause a deep desire to drink lots of ice-cold water after or during the shift. Mental Shifts sometimes cause "Wolf spit" to form in the mouth, "Wolf spit" being Shifter slang for that kind of gunky spit you sometimes have in your mouth when you first wake up in the morning. Mental Shifts can cause the skin to become very pale or even "gray", like a person in shock.

Spirit Shifting>> A Spirit Shift has more than one meaning. Those for whom being a Shifter is a very spiritual thing may call mental shifting spirit shifting. The other thing is that some werewolves mentally shift by channeling a Wolf Spirit or a Shifting Spirit into their body in much the same way that a regular channel-er can channel a guardian angel, an astral entity, or someone's dead relative. Thus the second meaning of Spirit Shifting refers to a Mental Shift in which a Wolf Spirit was channeled into the body. Of course, many Shifters don't believe in spirits, and many Shifters do believe in spirits but are sure none are being channeled into their body. While yet other Shifters are sure those all mental Shifts result from a spirit being channeled into the body.

Persona Shifting>> A Persona Shift is somewhere between assuming a mood and the radical "mental shifts" of a person with Multiple Personality Disorder. Some Were-Creatures have a separate persona for their "wereside", yet persona shifts exist in the real world in people who are not Were-Creatures. In more radical instances {but still less radical than multiple personality} of persona shifting, the different personas may even have memories attached to them that other personas don't have (i.e. other personas can't remember that event). Different personas often have different outlooks on the world, different skills, and other things like that. Learning to recognize different personas that you shift into (if you are a persona shifter) can be very beneficial in learning to extricate yourself from the mess and confusion that persona shifting can easily cause, and knowledgeable persona shifting can be beneficial, such as shifting into a persona that is calm and level-headed in a dangerous situation or shifting into a persona, at the right time, that knows how to write very well to ensure straight A's in English.

Shape Shifting>> and now Shape Shifting (Physical Shifting), the most rare and interesting type of Shift. There are actually several types of Shape Shifting also, and they do have some overlap. A Shifter can experience more than one kind of Shape Shifting, or a kind of Shape Shift between two well-defined categories. Shape Shifting may or may not be accompanied by a simultaneous Aura Shift or Mental Shift or Spirit Shift. Some Shifters use the term "Shape Shifting" to refer to Non-Physical Shifting, which can make some people angry.

Sense Shifting>> Sense Shifting is something of an enigma. It doesn't seem to be very common, and yet many Shifters have experienced what might be partial, or complete, sense Shifting. It may be physical shifting, or it may be mental shifting, it is difficult to classify. And proof it really happened is much harder for the shifter, or anyone else, to gather evidence on. It is similar to Possession shifting in that the Shifter receives the same, or some of the same, information (sense information, seeing, hearing, etc.) as the real animal they are connecting with. Yet no Possession or the things associated with it takes place. Sometimes the Shifter may even be aware of the animal's thoughts too. But the Shifter has no control over what the animal does; indeed the animal often appears unaware of the Shifter. Occasionally, proof that it really happened and wasn't just a vision is forthcoming, but usually not. In practice, often no difference can be told between Sense Shifting and a Shifter having a vision or dream of being an animal. I did hear of one shifter who could (both at will and accidentally) get "pulled around" so she was looking out of the eyes of animals she was near. This would count as a sense shift. Sometimes sense shifting of various kinds is also called astral shifting.

Molecular Shifting>> A Molecular Shift is when the Wolf spirit (or potential Wolf blueprint held within, or whatever) takes the raw matter of the human's body and assembles itself out of it, resulting in a physical change which is the least subtle of all Shifts. Molecular Shifting is notable for the extreme suddenness of the Shift, there is no gradual metamorphosis. Molecular Shifting is an almost instantaneous Shift from full human form to full Wolf form. It can be so quick it creates a miniature sonic boom, which means either the surfaces of the body must be moving into their new positions faster than the speed of sound (600 something miles per hour) or a rush of highly energized air happens, like when lightning strikes and produces thunder. (It kind of proves the Big Bang theory)Molecular Shifting produces a "Mind of an Animal" mentality. The Shifter will feel pains leading up to the Shift (for as long as a day) they intensify as the Shift comes closer. Around three minutes before the Shift is to take place, they feel an overwhelming urge - much like vomiting - to run where there is 'safety'. The actual Shift is painless. The Molecular Shifter seems to run on an energy cycle. Their Shifting energy builds up until it produces a Shift, then keeps them in Wolf form until it burns itself and It often "dumps" the Werewolf wherever he or she happens to be at the time it burns out, which may or may not be a convenient place to be", he listed and then looked up from his phone, "Uh, why are you looking at me like that?" he asked warily.

Derek shook his head, "Peter wants to pick your brain", he muttered for a lack of anything else to say, because what the hell. He was the werewolf and he didn't even know the shifting types. Let alone there were actual shifting types.

Laura wanted a pen, and Cora was whistling in bursts.

He's mother was suspiciously silent.

Stiles blinked at him sleepily, "A Rougarou is similar to a Classical Shift is called that because it is the "classical" kind encountered in most Werewolf folklore and Werewolf Sightings. It is the gradual metamorphosis from man or woman to beast, taking up to ten minutes for the change to become complete. At least at first, once you practice enough times, the evolution into a wolf probably will take two to three minutes. The human cognition is retained and control is easier to maintain. Thus this sort will attain the body of a Wolf but not the mindset. Although, of course, being in a Wolf body, with a Wolf's brain, hormones, senses, and instincts will still have some effect. Just not the "complete animal" in thinking and behavior, which the Molecular Shifter is", he paused, "Classical Shifting is much less painful, actually bordering on the sinfully pleasurable, and accompanied by odd physical feelings. It is a lot easier to trigger, and is also reversible (i.e. the Shifter could partially change, then change back to full humid form without reaching full Wolf form), and they also might have the ability (or the involuntary problem) of remaining for an extended period in a median form that is between Wolf and human. Since most accounts of Werewolves stuck in a median form, from all over the world, agree very well on exactly what the Werewolf looks like that, it is probably hard to remain anywhere but that particular point in the Shift, or (assuming it was controlled) it is probably inconvenient to remain anywhere other than that particular point.

That point resembles a human body (albeit a furry human body with other noticeable differences, such as somewhat changed shapes and proportions of limbs and torso, and paw-hands) with a Wolf head, complete with long muzzle, and pointed Wolf ears on top of the head. Although I have found accounts of Werewolves lurking in a form where they were furry, but so little changed they could still talk, and using this form to rob passers-by without their identity being known, with the threat (and sometimes demonstration) of more fully changing to help convince the victims to give up their money. The Wolf that a Classical Shifter transforms herself or himself into could be any color of Wolf, not just black-colored Wolves. In accounts of eyewitnesses of both Classical and Molecular Shifts, gray colored Wolves, like in nature, are the most common kind", he stretched easily, "I'm starting to feel sleepy, how much longer Derek!!!" he whined switching from Lecturer to brat in 0.7 seconds.

"Uh..." clearing his throat he actually paid attention to the GPS on his car dash, "Another five minutes, we're just slogging through traffic, the Hotel's at the end of this turn, should we wake up Aleksandra?" he asked.

"No", he settled down, "My magic's taxing when kept up this long, as soon as I sleep, the magic will fall", he blinked, "Which is why I've been whining, I shouldn't sleep", he warned.

"Why?" he asked warily.

"All four shields will drop in unison, and the attacks currently hitting us, will ricochet with force unknown. They have a warlock in that damn car, and if he sends one more hex this way, so help me God, I'm going to wring his neck!!!" he growled.

"What! How many times have they attacked!!!?" Derek barked he hadn't felt a thing. His mother was growling and Laura was screeching curses.

Stiles hummed, "About a hundred times since the airport. It started as soon as we stepped out of the damn doors, on a side note, I'm especially angry with that warlock, so really do bats not have heightened hearing, maybe warn the guy?" he asked no one in particular.

"Not really", Aleksandra answered waking up softly, "But you are quite strong for a wizard as well, so many attacks as you say, the shock should be getting to you, shouldn't it?" she asked warily.

"I'm not a wizard, and his attacks aren't painful, they're annoying, like a gnat of flies hovering around me. It's irritating", he growled eyes flashing gold, "That's not the problem", he hissed, "I don't like getting irritated", he clenched and un-clenched his fingers, and "It's an unpleasant feeling", he sighed.

"What are you? Because I've been on the receiving end of Victor's spells, they are never pleasant", she shuddered.

"Oh. What spell in particular do you mean?" Stiles asked instead.

"An average torture spell", she shrugged, "I made the mistake of trusting the family, they were going to kill my baby, I was under a spell, when I tried to fight them off. 'See reason or feel reason be applied' Ha! Bastard! If you let him live, can I kill him?" she asked softly eyes on her little baby, "If I had not had the courage to fight for him, I think I would have given up. They killed my love", she whimpered squeezing the baby closer.

"I haven't asked, I apologize, but what is the baby's name?" he asked.

"Aurel Bogdan Dragomir", she answered.

"God's beautiful gift, he who brings peace", he hummed, "Good choice", he winced, "The torture spell, on a scale of one to ten how painful was it?" he asked.

"A solid five, although I acted as if it was a ten", she answered curiously, "It made them careless", she smirked vindictively.

"Ten is a good solid number", Stiles agreed.

Both Derek and Aleksandra turned to him, as his eyes flared Gold and a pressure of intensity filled the car, "Odwrócić szkody wyrządzone w bólu i cierpienia, z darem pokoju na okaziciela gniewu, z mocą chaosu, bólu i walki", he smiled then a vicious scary smile.

"What's he doing?" Aleksandra asked Derek.

"Going by the pain filled screech coming from that Green car", Derek grimaced, "Torturing the warlock. I guess he's officially pissed off", Derek answered even as he followed his mom to the hotel.

"Ah", Aleksandra blinked at him, her scent genuinely shocked, "Shouldn't we stop him, I mean well magic comes from energy, and torture spells, take a lot of energy", she warned.

"I don't really think Stiles has a limit", he muttered even as he carefully took Stiles left hand and stroked his hand.

"Everyone has a limit, he mentioned he was tired", she whispered softly as he parked the car in the entrance.

Derek watched Cora speak to a valet and Laura talk to a porter removing their luggage. His mother was walking towards Peter and Adam, like Cora and Laura performing their tasks respectively.

"Stiles", he squeezed his hand.

The young mage raised a brow, "Yeah?" he asked.

"Hotel", he gestured with a tilt of his head.

Stiles blinked and then nodded, "Right", he slid out of the car then and stretched, "I am so glad I can stretch", he muttered to no one in particular.

Derek snorted and walked to his side, and pulled his car seat down, creating some space for Aleksandra, "Mi Lady", he stated gallantly.

Stiles gently took the baby, and Derek helped Aleksandra out of the car.

Aleksandra curtsied gently at the formality. "Mi Lord?" she wondered.

"The Hales are from a royal blood line, originally I think", Stiles commented as he gently placed Aurel in her arms.

"My ancestors were", Talia agreed.

"Right", Stiles looked up sharply as three bats emerged and transformed mid-flight, "Get her inside, now. Reservation under my Surname Laura", he grinned easily, a dangerous one, it caused all eleven vampires converging on them to pause.

Derek hummed, "Mom, Laura, Cora, Adam go. Peter and I will stay", he hissed as he slipped his arm casually around Stiles waist, and smiled down at him; aware his mother would protect the baby, and his mother.

Peter sighed, "This is Armani you know", as he slipped on a Leather Jacket.

"Shoulda just gone with Nike", Stiles shrugged. "Go", he stated at Peter, "There's some in the lobby", he ordered.

Peter left.

Stiles addressed the Vamps, "Leave. Now, else face the consequences", he warned.

"We want our Princess, you can keep the abomination!" a Vampire hissed.

"An abomination? He's only half a werewolf you know, you would think as Vampires you would respect the Supernatural law is against killing their own", he informed.

"We do not associate with those mangy beasts. Princess Aleksandra broke the rules forged for a thousand years. We will not let her slight go", he growled.

"I see", Stiles exhaled, "And this is your final answer", he asked.

"As her Legal Guardian, after her parents died, I swear upon my crown, she is to be Punished, even if I have to kill that brat myself", he exclaimed.

Derek growled low and angrily.

All eleven Vampires pulled back recognizing him as a werewolf.

"Have you informed the council of your course of action", Stiles tried to force reason.

"That pish posh council is worth shit, I spit on Claudia, and they will not be able to stop us!!!"

Derek flinched at the absolute wave of fury that overtook Stiles, his features didn't shift, he remained kindly polite, but he was pissed and there was an undercurrent of pressure curling around them.

"I see", he nodded then, "Well give it your best shot", he wished and walked towards the entrance.

Derek blinked as a drop of his mate's blood dropped on the entrance.

"What..."

"Moją Krew ta bariera Bądź, Mocą tego Place Napisz Przeciwko wampira Krwi!!!"

Derek blinked and then in a flurry of limbs, Derek had enough time to step aside, as several men and women rushed out of the Hotel, much to the consternation of the staff on duty.

What the bloody Hell?

**XxX**

CHAPTER FOUR's TRANSLATIONS:

Russian:

1>. Malen'kaya Dhamphir , yesli vy ishchete Severnaya zvezda , chtoby osvetit' vash put' , vy budete imet' , chtoby sledovat' volkov ledi Luny , chtoby napravlyat' vas vpered .

2>. Ty pod moyey zashchitoy Printsessa Aleksandre Alastaneli Andronikashvili , vy i vash rebenok ne budet prichinen vred. Vash syn nakhoditsya pod zashchitoy zakona Svyashchennogo sverkh"yestestvennogo soobshchestva suverennykh Magicus .

English:

1>. Little Dhamphir, if you're looking for The North Star to light up your path, you'll have to follow Lady moon's wolves to guide you forth.

2>. You're under My Protection Princess Aleksandre Alastaneli Andronikashvili, you and your child will not be harmed. Your son is protected under Sacred law of The Supernatural Community of Sovereign Magicus.

Polish:

1>. Odwrócić szkody wyrządzone w bólu i cierpienia, z darem pokoju na okaziciela gniewu, z mocą chaosu, bólu i walki.

2>. Moją Krew ta bariera Bądź , mocą tego Place Napisz Przeciwko wampira Krwi

English:

1>. Reverse the damage caused into pain and suffering, from a gift of peace to a wrath bearer, with the power of chaos, pain and strife.

2>. By My Blood This Barrier Be, By the Power this Place Be Against vampire Blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
12.2K 77 10
What started out on the couch, turns into something more. (Just an old Maximum Ride lemon fanfic I wrote a few years ago.) WARNING!! CONTAINS STRONG...
81.1K 2K 21
Ezra wants to leave the Ghost to explore Capital City again. Typical. Ezra goes to town by himself. No problem there. Ezra returns with an array of c...
505K 18.1K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...