My Brothers Best Friend (COMP...

By chloehannah357

Evelyn Ball is 17 years old and she has a brother who is 18, Connor Ball. Connor is in a band, The Vamps, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Addicted To You

Chapter 24

5.3K 107 7
By chloehannah357

I woke up to my alarm ringing on my bedside table, I switched it off and rolled over to see that Brad had gone. I got washed and dressed and got the bus to school, Connor doesn't have to be in until later today. I walked up to my locker once I was in college and as I was sorting my books out I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me from behind. "Hello beautiful." Brad whispered in my ear, a smile appeared on my face and I turned around to face him. "Hey." I replied and pecked him on the lips. "Did you sleep well?" He asked and I nodded, my arms were around his neck and his hands were resting on my waist. "Where did you go?" I asked. "I left earlier so my parents didn't know that I had gone." Brad said and I nodded.

"How are you feeling today?" He asked as I turned back to my locker. "Better, I feel like today is going to be a good day." I replied and Brad smiled. "Thats good, I spoke to Connor last night." Brad said and I stopped what I was doing. "Why?" I asked. "To see why he isn't talking to you." Brad said and I turned to face him. "What did he say?" I asked. "He didn't realise that he was ignoring you, recently he has been spending time with Alisha because it has been 2 years of them being in a relationship." Brad said and I looked confused. "He still shouldn't ignore me." I replied and Brad nodded. "I know, I explained to Connor what you think and how you feel. He is going to have a chat with you later." Brad said and I grabbed hold of Brad's hand. "Come with me?" I asked and Brad giggled. "I can't, it is time for you and Connor to talk." Brad said and I gave him the puppy dog eyes. "Fine..." Brad said and I jumped into his arms. "Thank you." I mumbled into his neck and he kissed the top of my head. "No problem baby." He replied and I smiled at him.

I then closed my locker and Brad held my hand as we walked down the stairs, Brad dropped me off outside of my classroom and I pecked him on the lips. "Where shall I meet you later?" I asked. "Well I have a full day of lessons today so maybe by your locker?" Brad asked and I nodded. "I have a full day as well." I replied and he hugged me. "I will see you later baby." He said and then walked off to his classroom.

I walked into my class and sat down at the back of the classroom as normal, I got my books out and the teacher started a 2 hour lesson. For the first half the teacher talked us through our work and then he gave us our course work. "You will be spending 4 weeks on this essay, you can write about whatever you want but it has to be a good story. I expect you to write at least half of the book and then you can write the rest of it on a later date. I will give you 2 days to think of a story line and I want you to come and find me and tell me. Does everyone understand?" The teacher explained and everyone nodded apart from me, I was in my own world writing Brad's name over and over again on a bit of paper in front of me. "Evie?" The teacher said but I didn't hear. "Evie?" He repeated. "Evie!" He shouted and I jumped. "Huh? What?" I said and the teacher walked up to me, he gave me a sheet of paper with everything that he had just explained on it and I sighed when I read it.

Coursework: You will be spending 4 weeks on this essay, you can write about whatever you want but it has to be a good story. I expect you to write at least half of the book in the 4 weeks and then you can write the rest of it at a later date. I will give you 2 days to think of a story line and I want you to come and find me and tell me. Good luck...

I looked up at the teacher and he told everyone to start thinking of a story line, I spent the whole hour drawing Brad's name on the front of my book. I couldn't think of a story line right now, all I can think about is Brad...

Break time finally came and I went to find Brad, I waited outside of his classroom and he came out with a smile on his face. "Hey." I said and he pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back and took a deep breath. He smells so nice... "You ok?" He asked and I nodded, I then realised that I was holding the book that has Brad's name written all over it. I hid it behind my back and he looked at me confused as we walked to the canteen. "What's behind your back?" Brad asked and I panicked. "Nothing..." I said and he looked at me. "You can't trick me, come on. Show me?" Brad said, I sighed and handed him my book. I looked down at the floor in embarrassment and I could feel the smile growing across Brad's face. "Sorry..." I mumbled and he pulled me into a hug. "What is this for?" I asked and he pulled me in for a kiss, I kissed him back and smiled at him. "Your book looks cute..." Brad said and handed it back to me, I blushed a bit and he kissed me again. "I didn't get any work done today, I couldn't stop thinking about you..." I mumbled and Brad smiled. "I couldn't stop thinking about you either but it helped me write some song lyrics today." Brad said and I smiled. "The song is going to be about me?" I asked and he nodded, we both hugged and then walked the rest of the way to the canteen.

We sat on a table by ourselves and Brad held my hand across it while he ate his crisps. "You ok?" He asked as he could see that I was a bit zoned out. "Yeah, I have just been given this coursework that I need to complete in 4 weeks." I said and Brad nodded. "What do you have to do?" He asked. "I have to write a story but I have no idea what story line to choose." I said and Brad smiled. "About me and you?" He asked and I giggled. "I would but I don't think my teacher wants to read about our love life." I said and Brad giggled. "Yeah, I think your right there." Brad said and kissed my hand, I smiled and leaned over the table to kiss him. He kissed me back passionately and I giggled. "I wish we were alone." Brad said as he pulled away. "Why?" I asked. "I wanna kiss you." Brad said and winked which made me blush. "You just were kissing me..." I said and he smiled. "I wanna go a bit further." Brad said and I blushed a bit more.

Brad giggled at me and I smiled back, he started to write some more song lyrics and I ate my apple. "How's the song going?" I asked and he smiled. "Good now thanks, I have you for inspiration." Brad said and I blushed a little. "I'm not that interesting." I said and brad smiled. "Yeah you are..." He replied and squeezed my hand a bit. "Can you tell me what lyrics you have got so far?" I asked and he smiled. "If you want to read it then you can." Brad replied and he nodded, he handed me the sheet of paper and smiled at me.

Chorus:
Coz when I think of you I get a little feeling
And it starts to bubble up inside
And then I'm all messed up
Coz all I see is windmills in the sky
You've got me acting like a school girl
You've got me cheering like your number 1 fan
My head is spinning like a windmill
And all you have to do is touch my hand
You know I lie awake at night now
Just imagining how it would feel
If you were lying by my side now
It's the thought of you that makes it real

Once I had finished reading I looked up at him and smiled. "I know it's not very good but I'm not done yet..." Brad said and I looked at him a bit shocked. "Brad, this is amazing!" I said and he looked shocked. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah! This is like second album material!" I said and Brad smiled. "I suppose it is..." Brad said and I pulled him in to a hug over the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 170 17
When you get stuck in a venue with your bestfriend, her Little sister, your Little sister, a band called 'the vamps?' And with a murder?!? Will they...
86.8K 2.4K 28
Heartbreak and attitude collide. Olivia and Brad find themselves as complete opposites that might just be the cure they need. - mature content. COMP...
39.9K 1.5K 20
being in one of the most popular British bands and adored by millions would be everything you could ever dream of, but when Bradley Simpson discovers...
14.4K 81 56
In which two people meet and end up being everything they wanted. But will circumstances be in their favor? Or will time differences, uncertainty, a...