I didnt mean it ( Comple...

By vampiregirlhere18

What happens when your soul mate rejects you? But when you leave and come back after many years he suddenly w... More

I didnt mean it
I didn't mean it
Update
School part4
I didn't mean it -- part5
I didn't mean it
I didnt mean it. Part 7
UPDATE
I didn't mean it
Update
I didn't mean it -----part 8
I didn't mean it --- part 9
I didn't mean it ----part 10
I didn't mean it --------part10
I didn't mean it ---part 11
Important!!
PART 12
Part--13
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
PART 20 I think
IMPORTANT
Part 21
Chapter. 22 or 23
Chapter 23
Question
CHAPTER 24 I think
Important
Chapter 25 the end
Surprise chapter 26 the end part 2

Part 16

13.1K 360 9
By vampiregirlhere18

I'm sorry if my story is rushed it's my 1st story I'm still getting the hang of things. The story is going in order but I know the chapter numbers ain't I have no idea how that happened I'm sorry. I will give shout outs every other day so keep an eye out you might be one

SHOUTOUT TODAY

msunique2

speedy1106

hlover27

////////////////////////////////////////////////

MILEY

Okay I called y'all here to train something big is about to come and we have to be ready. Women that have kids don't train I would like y'all to step out and go inside" 6women left with there kids. " okay I know some are probility saying why ain't she just training she the most powerful ever,we'll I know that but y'all need to be ready OKAY GRAB A PARTNER AND BEING. They start fighting they al, are good but that's not enough to take what ever is coming down. " ms would you like to train with me?" Asked Blake in a horrible British accent. " why thank you kind sir!"

Okay babe if I hurt you I'm sorry." Said Blake " oh I think I'm the one that's going to say sorry cause I beat your a**. I mumbled " I'm sorry what was that babe? " oh nothin "

I got in a fighting stance and so did Blake . This should be fun. Blake made the first move. He almost got me in a headlock but I flipped him over my shoulder. He got back up and jumped at me. When he was in the air I grabbed his leg and pulled him down. He whimpered and got up. I ran to him and he slid under me and pulled me down. He's good. I whimpered and acted like I was hurt. He ran over to me " babe I'm so sorry plea-" he was cut short because I put him in a headlock and threw him on the ground. " never let your opponent fool you!" I said laughing. Everybody was sweating and panting and here I was ready for more.

15MINUTE BREAK!!

Me and Blake walked over to our water bottles and got a drink. Just then a twig snapped. EVERYBODY IN YOUR STANCES!!!" Two wolf came out and jumped me. I was on the ground getting angry. I threw them off and fought them. I had one on the ground at the other whimpering cause I bit it's leg. SHIFT NOW!!!. They did, both boys. They wasn't bad looking but I have a sexy mate already. One jumped me again are you kidding me . I was boiling mad. Lighting flashed across the sky, thunder roaring . I calmed down and Blake ran over to me and kissed me on the lips. " come on let's go asked them who they are.

" oh and babe THAT WAS HOT What you did back there I will never make you mad.

//////////////////////////////////////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.3K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
62.9K 3.1K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
2.1M 16.7K 15
Nova Lucas has always been excited about for the day she would meet her mate. Her Prince Charming, her Knight in Shining Armor, her Protector... He'd...
765K 21.9K 35
Book 1 in the Rogue War series. Life has a way of yanking the rug from beneath one's feet. Katrina knows that better than most, after being rejected...