Part 21

short chapter for now. I have ideas on my new story it will maybe be up sometime next week.

MILEY

5 weeks,5 long weeks and no body has come to look for me. You all are probily wondering why they can't smell my scent. Well let's say that I have more wolfs bane and silver in my system then another wolf could have. I begged for them to let me go but nope they and to be difficult. I tried mind linking Blake but the crap they put in me ain't making the work.

" you can go now." Said the guy

" " what do you mean what is the catch?" I asked shocked and nervous

" master said let you go and what you are going to see that he's sorry!" Said the guy. Don't get me wrong he's hot but I have a mate that I love very much ( I changed the person who plays Blake the person who plays Blake is Alex Pettyfer)

" what does ur * master* mean what I see he's sorry." I asked

" look nosey I don't no okay do u want to leave or not?" He asked rude

" HEY DON'T YOU DEAR GET RUDE WITH ME ROGUE YOU HERE ME!" I said walking to the door

" ye-yes!" He said shaking

Have a go day." I said with a smile and walked out. That was before I heard the rogue say * man she's crazy *

UNKNOWN

I am letting Miley go so she can see that her mate isn't what he seems. I called one of my friends she a witch. Yep a witch there real. Also, vampires, wizards, werewolves ( as u already see) and I think you get the picture.

" hey Bethany can you do me a favor?" I asked

" oh hey and sure what is it." She asked

Come over here and ill tell you." I said

When she got here I held up a picture of Miley. " I want to you to change ur self to look like her and go to her mate" I held a picture of Blake " - and act like ur the real Miley, but only Blake sees you as Miley . The real Miley will see Bethany. Deal?"

" okay I'm in. Why are u doing this any way."

" that for me to no and you to never find out."

Then Bethany left

" master Bethany just left "

' great she's going to be on time" I said

BLAKE

I have been absolotely miserable with out Miley. We can't find anything on her at all. Gosh I - Nate walked in the door.

" hey where have you been all day.' I asked

" oh um I had buiseness to deal with." He said

" oh okay."

Just the. I heard a scream. Not just any scream my mates scream. I ran out to the woods and there stood my mate. I ran and picked her up " I missed you so much!" I said kissing her

" I missed you to " she said kissing me back.

" uh mate I don't think that Miley." Said Harry and Zane

" of course she's my mate I mean look she looks like Miley right." I said with a laugh

" okay man you need sleep." Harry said

I take Miley to my room. I kiss her like there is no tomarow. We fell on the bed and started to make out.

" I have to go to my office come with me." I said out of breath. Miley smiled and we want to my office

BETHANY

I feel bad for his mate. I hate this I wish my friend wouldn't have asked me to do this.

MILEY

I ran and ran I'm almost there. When I get ther Harry and Zane look at me weird.

" what?"

" Miley we have to talk t0 you." Zane said

I can't I have to go see Blake " I said smiling

I ran up the stairs. I followed his scent but there was another one with his. When I got to his office I screamed

BLAKE

when we got to the office I put Miley on the desk. I reach up and garbed her face and we started to make out again. My hands was roaming her while her hands was going the same. The kiss started to get heat, heated fast. When I was about to take off her shirt. A scream filled the air. I turned and my face went white and I got tense. Miley my mate was standing there with tears in her eyes. How is that possible Miley is right here on my desk. I look back at Miley on my desk but it ain't Miley it's a different girl. She's a witch! She put a spell on her to look like Miley, Ol my gosh. Please no.

MILEY

I saw Blake and another girl making out on the desk. Blake turned and looked at me with shock and disbelieve. I was crying I guess a player is always a player, always.

" Ol no by all means continue with ur make out cause I'm out" I said Blake was screaming my name and I walked down stairs to tell the others I'm back. When I got down there to everyone. They had sad faces. I did t show any emotion at all.

" MILEY PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!" Blake said with tears falling every now in then.

" Blake I heard them words before and I'm sorry I just can't." I said one tear falling." - Blake just don't talk to me anymore don't make eye contact, don't talk, blink, pick ur finger nails or breathe near me okay IM SICK AND TIRED OF BEENING LIED TO SO SICK AND TIRED I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH AND YOU DO THIS, WOW IT SHOWS WHAT KIND OF MAN YOU ARE HERE I THOUGHT I WOULD GET HUGS AND KISSES BUT NO I GET HARRY AND ZANE TELLING ME THEY NEED TO TALK TO ME I DIDN'T THINK NOTHING OF IT CAUSE I WANTED MY MATE AND NOW I GOT A CHEATING MATE!!AND IF YOU REALLY CARED ABOUT ME MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK SOME PACK MEMBERS ABOUT MY DISAPPEARANCE. BLAKE DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT TALK TO ME AGAIN I LOVED YOU! I loved you." I screamed at him in front of everybody.

" I have something to say" said the girl Blake was lip locked with.

" WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE STILL GET OUT AND NEVER COME BACK!!" I screamed at her. She ran out.

" now I have something to say." I said everybody looked scared as to what I am going to say.

" I have made up my mind I will stay in the packs * pause for dramatic effect* But when war is over I will be leaving and plan on not comeing back!" I said and everybody gasped. Blake was still crying after my outburst but he seen it comeing.

" Miley pl-please don't g-go I love you." Blake said stuttering from crying

" if you - if you loved me then why'd you cheat but I don't want to here it i have had enough on my plate for almost six weeks. I'm going to bed." And I left

BLAKE

I was crying so hard I couldn't see the people in front of me. An alpha crying is not seen often but I don't care the love of my life is leaving when war is over and ain't coming back I love her so much . I should have smelled the witches smell but I just to cot up in thinking its Miley. What did Miley mean" maybe I should have asked pack members and her disappearance ." Was there a trader in our pack.

UNKNOWN

Miley's right. She will not be comeing back to that pack when or if she will be able to leave. She might not be walking around at all . * evil laugh*

!:8&!$:$:$:$$:$:$$::$$:929:$.!:$84!&2&:7;).$&'njdmfmfnvnvnvnhfjjhhf

Okay in the next chapter I am putting some ideas for my new story on there. Thank you for all the comments and the votes it's means a lot it's my fist story so I no I ain't good but thank you all for reading