PART 12

BLAKE

Miley, she was the only thing that was on my mind. My wolf is happy that she is here but sad because she doesnt want us. I hate myself for rejecting her but I thought it would keep her safe. Today when i walked into 1st period Miley kneed the schools quarter back. I was laughing so hard. I guess since others was laughing she didn't hear me. Gosh I miss her I am going to talk to her today even if she don't like it.

Lunch. Miley's pov

LUNCH!!! My favorite thing in school. People kept asking if I was still volleyball captin and I said I think I am taking a break from it plus to many humans. There was 8 humans and 3 wolfs on the team. I grad a apple and a water then went to sit with the boys when I ran into someone.

MATE!!!! Go to mate please go!! My wolf was crying she never crys but I guess the mate bond is getting stronger. Then I thought back to the first day when I first layed on eyes on him. I ran into him and we said sorry then our hands touched I loved tht day besides getting rejected.

" I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I said " no I'm sorry I was the one who wasn't looking.". Blake said in a sad tone. " we'll I better get going, see ya.". I said and started to walk away. " HEY WAIT!!" Blake screamed. " Yea, what is it ?" I said in a bored yet happy tone. " can we talk ?". I looked back at the boys and they gave me thumbs up so I said " sure". Blake looked shocked that I agreed but quickly changed to a loving look. " follow me"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter today. Thanks to the people who is reading and sorry for spelling mistakes . Comment read vote

Do you think Blake and Miley should be together or should someone step in Mileys life ?? Please let me know which one