Claimed by Twins. (Book 1 Com...

By KaylaBabs

Natasha has a secret. She has a sexy body, one that she keeps hidden. She was always the fat kid during high... More

The plot rhymes
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Mature Rating
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A day in tiffany life
A day in Chardonnay life
A day in Louise Life
Sequel?
A day in the PAST of Max Sinclair.
Claimed by twins trivia
Kayla Interview with the Twins

Chapter 29

200K 5.2K 2.4K
By KaylaBabs

A/N

Sorry for the youngster that are reading this book as I am an old person and you probably won't understand half the artists from back a day! When music was actually good lol or Cheesy.

Uploaded on 21-12-2015

I took a couple of steps straight into the gym room. It was decorated with a white wonderland theme. Couples were everywhere bringing me back to prom night that was just decorated like this. A lot of people looked over to us noticing that we entered the room together.

I knew word has already spread about my unusual relationship with the twins. I would be gossiping about it too if it wasn't me.

Max still held my hand leading me over to the table that housed fruit punch and other drinks. He picked up a red cup filling it up with a carton of Apple juice.

"Thanks." I let go of Marcus hand to take a sip of my drink. The twins then helped themselves to a drink.

I stood by the side of the table observing the people in the room chatting in their groups. I recognised a couple of people from the Barbeque, others were glancing every so often in my direction.

"Are you okay?" Max placed a kiss on my lips then looked towards the spectators that was our senior class and their guests.

"I am fine." I took a deep breath. They cannot hurt me anymore. No matter how many times I tell myself that I still feel the butterflies in my stomach of the feeling of dread. "Why don't you go and speak with your old football buddies?" I told him pointing over to a group of guys that were waving him over. One of them was wearing their old football jacket, talk about vintage.

Max laughed raising his red cup up to them across the room. They cheered pounding each other on the back then taking large gulps.

Jocks.... I shook my head at their antics. Some people just don't grow up or that they hit their heads too many times on the football field and now are suffering the results.

"I spoke to them last night." Max put an arm around my waist. "I rather spend tonight with you."

I went giddy at his words. I could tell that he spoke them from his heart. "I am fine...." I stressed the word with a smile. "Really I am. I don't want you to miss out just because I am here."

Max just gave me a look then his attention was drawn across the room to a shaken looking Chelsea walking into the room with her husband. The other ex-cheerleaders hovered around her like mother hens. Walking her to a seat. Chelsea had her hand on the back of her head. From the whispering that I could hear she fell and hit her head cause she was wearing ridiculous high heel shoes.

Some girls will do anything to look good. I remember in winter I still see those girls wearing miniskirts when there is snow outside. Makes no sense at all. I saw Diane by the side a smile playing on her lips obviously happy that Chelsea has come to some degree of harm. Here I thinking that they were B.F.F for live.

I turned my attention away from her and her crowd to start nod to N'Sync. Oh my goodness I have not heard this music in years.

Bye, bye, bye I took my hand out doing the dance routine. I am such a nineties child.

I saw some people on the dance floor trying and failing to remember the moves of the five piece band. I laughed seeing Chardonnay dancing with Cole who appears to be very touching feely. She is not saying bye, bye, bye to him.

It's just another player in this game for two. I felt my legs moving along to the track. You may hate me but it ain't no lie. Baby bye, bye, bye.

"You like this song?" Marcus whispered close to my ear.

I nodded. "Don't you?"

He shook his head. "I actually listened to good music back then." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Is that what you call it? I saw that you had Britney Spears; hit me baby one more time on your iTunes."

Marcus lips curled back. "Only because I like to see her in that uniform."

I blushed at his meaning. "You dirty old man." I leaned into his personal space. Marcus gave me a peck on my nose.

The music changed again to an upbeat temp, I saw Tiffany standing on the stage next to the DJ with a headset of headphones on leaning over pressing some buttons. The man looked happy to have her near.

Tiffany leaned over to the mike. "Let's hear it for the class of 2005!"

The crowd cheered as she played Justin Timberlake; Cry me a river. People got out of the seats to dance to the original Justin. I put down my cup taking each of the twins hand in mine drawing them onto the dance floor.

Marcus was shaking his head being difficult to move whilst Max didn't need much encouragement walking towards me. His feet moving swiftly and lightly dancing circles around the two of us. He jumped on his toes doing the Michael Jackson Moonwalk for a couple seconds before the room erupted into clapping.

Marcus stood ridget to one side with his arms crossed, his blue eyes dark. He then spun to walk to the furthest corner of the room by Louise who was talking to my old gym teacher. He still looked good for his age. He was young when he started at the high school fresh out of college. Ten years later he is still here. He must be pushing almost forty. But don't look a day over thirty. I can see the other girls from school sending him flirty glances. They fancied him then and I bet they still do now.

I felt Max press himself up to the back of me grinding against me. His hands on my hips. I laid my head back till it fell on his shoulders swaying to the song. I closed my eyes. This is how it should have been at prom when they take me. But I was too scared to even enjoy one dance with all their eyes on me. All of them whispering about me.

Whore

Slapper

Fatty

Slag.

I gasped coming out of my daze. Running my hand down the side of my dress, loving my curves embracing my body. Whether I am fat or slim I love myself.

Max hand began to trail up my body circling around my rib cage then up to cup my breasts through the soft fabric of the red dress.

"You look so sexy tonight." Max hot breath was felt on my ear, he peppered kiss along my jaw bone. "I cannot wait to have you again."

I shuddered at feeling his hard length pressing into my bottom. I wanted to touch it. Even though were we in public on the dance floor. I wiggled my bottom wine my body against his.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Chardonnay cheekily asked dancing in front of us with Cole grinding behind her. Cole had a look of fulfilment on his face.

I groaned. "I was up until now." I jumped with the beat of 'in da club' came on.

The crowd started to chant with the lyrics.

"Go! Go shorty..."

Chardonnay bent over from the waist in her tight black dress twerking to 50 cent.

"It's your birthday. We gonna party like it's your birthday. Drink Bacardi like it's your birthday and we don't really give a fuck unless it's your birthday!"

I started jumping around like an idiot fist pumping in the air. Tiffany was grinning from the stage laughing with the DJ happy that she was the one to get the party going with this classic track.

Louise grabbed my old gym teacher by the hand trying to get him on the floor but he was shaking his head motioning to everyone else in the room. I gather what he was saying that he was there for work purposes not private reasons.

She pushed out her bottom lip trying to make herself look sad. He grabbed her by the waist looking over to see if anyone was watching then pulled her behind the white curtains.

"Wooiiii!" Chardonnay hollered when Nelly hot in here came on. I stepped back seeing nerdy Nick doing the Harlem shake past us.

'It's getting hot in here!'

Some girl began to take of her jacket in a pretence of striping, while another guy pulled down the straps of another girls dress. She turned round shocked slapping him across the face walking to another side of the room. Really? Do they not know it's a reunion not a relive high school night.

Tiffany came back on to the mike. "The roof... the roof!" she began chanting the age old party anthem. "The roof is on fire..."

I waved my hand in the air shouting along with Max and the rest of the people in the room. "We don't need no water let the mother fucker burn!"

I jumped up and down feeling my phone vibrate in my breasts where I kept it for safe keeping.

"Burn... Burn mother fucker.... Burn." The class cheered clapping their hands at the end of the chant.

I took my phone out seeing that there was a caller from two unknown numbers. I felt numb. It was Samantha that was calling me. She said that she would meet me here.

"You okay?" Max shouted in my ear as the music went up a notch playing dangerously in love.

I never seen Chardonnay ass move so much. I nodded at him, I couldn't let her steal all the spot light I went to her side to have a twerk off. "Ohh. Oh oh..." I put my hands up to my chest doing my best Beyoncé dance.

"Girl..." Chardonnay elbowed bending. "You ain't got the ass to do this song justice I suggest you back it up a little."

I elbowed her back. "My ass jingles more than yours honey. You sure you know how to twerk? You looking like Mylie Cyrus over there."

Her mouth dropped down in shock at the shade I just threw at her. "Are you sure you wanna challenge me?" She stopped dancing poking herself in the chest.

I laughed then still as my ears perked up to lil john Get low. My eyes lighten up in hers in a challenged. "Do you wanna get low... low... low."

I started to wine lower, lower, lower to I got to the floor then done a slut dip. Wine myself back up swinging my hair round in the dutty wine backing my ass back up on her. Just in the way they taught me in dance class. A good way and fun way to lose weight.

Chardonnay elbowed me in good fun walking into the new formed circle. She flipped back her long locks, hiked up her dress to do some hardcore twerking, then flipping her hair around in a circle. Then spun around and done the splits.

The room applauded. Looks like I lost this battle round. Cole went to her offering her his hand to aid her in standing up. She stood up falling into his arms. He leaned his face down almost kissing her but she turned her face away to wink over at me and Max.

My phone began to buzz again so I started to walk off the dance floor.

"Where are you going?" Max asked walking up to me as I came to stop by Marcus who was talking with a group of people.

"I am just going to the bathroom. You guys wait right here I will be right back." I told them. Max seemed to of wanted to follow me to the bathroom. A glare from me rooted him in his tracks. "I be five minutes at the most."

I took my phone out seeing that there was a text from Samantha urging me to meet her on the football field.

I typed out a response saying that I will be there in two minuites. I looked up from my screen as I bumped into Chelsea as she was entering the room.

"Oh..." I stepped aside so that she could come back into the gym. "I am sorry."

Chelsea looked upset to me. I could tell that she has been crying. "Are you happy Natasha?"

I was confused at what she meant. "I am happy."

Chelsea sniffed holding a tissue up to her nose. "Then you must pick your friends more wisely." She walked away from me going to the table that housed the rest of her friends.

I wasn't in the mood for her games so I pushed opened the doors to the gym room this time not hitting anyone walking into the reunion.

Time for me to meet Samantha and find out what the hell is going on.

Stranger POV

I looked up to see that bitch Natasha leaving the room. This is it this is my time. I detached myself from the man that I was talking too. He was only a distraction from the twins. I knew I couldn't have them but being so close to them as I am now. I don't want to make a fool of myself.

I walked pass a frighten looking Chelsea I don't understand why she just don't go home. That girl always love to be the centre of attention and drama.

I quick step out the room walking down the hall. This girl can sure walk fast. I began opening classroom again when I heard footsteps behind me.

A strong set of arms pushed me into a class room. I saw a man in a suit close the door as the other one turned me around to face him.

"Why did you come to the reunion?" Max asked me whilst Marcus stood there by the door with his arms folded, quiet but observant.

I felt giddy listening to his voice as he spoke to me. "The other girls roped me into it wanting to support Natasha. What could I say? Anything would of made me seem less of a friend."

Max stepped away from me his brow lowering, he looked upset. "We have noticed that. That you are getting closer to Natasha."

I crossed my arms hiding my hands under my armpits. I didn't want to argue with my lovers. "You never said I couldn't get close to her."

Max blew out a hot breath using his hand to run his fingers through his hair. I watched the motion ever so carefully wishing that it was me that was caressing his scalp. "We discussed this ten years ago. Have anyone recognised you since you been here. We didn't give you this new identity for no reason."

I shook my head.

"We hate being made a fool of." Marcus injected by the door.

I turned round to face him my arms swinging round in a circle. "That person is dead now. Dead! You guys save me. I owe everything to you. I lo-"

"Sh!..." Max held a finger to my lips cutting me off as he cocked his head to the side listening out.

I melted at the first contact. The first time in years that I felt his touch against my skin. I will never wash my lips again.

Marcus opened the door slightly poking his head out then closed the door. "We got to go. Make sure that you stay out of sight till you get back to the city."

Max nodded agreeing with his brother. "Marcus is right. Things have changed now. It will raise too many questions for your presence to be known now. We be watching you."

I nodded agreeing to them. I do anything to please them. I will do anything for them. I know that all they are doing is protecting me. They always protect me.

They left the room as I sagged on the desk, replaying the conversation again and again in my head. I was so grateful for their help ten years ago. I wouldn't be the woman I am if it wasn't for them.

I walked out the building in a daze high on the love that they showed me in the classroom. I saw the old man come out of the car to run behind some bushes pulling at his pants on the way.

"Dirty old man." I sneered. I hated him.

"Who's there?" A voice said from the side of the building.

I walked around the side to see Samantha hunkering down by the side of the school. "Sam!" I feigned shock at her appearance, inside I was bursting in happening. "What are you doing here?"

She waved me over pulling me closer. "I am here meeting Natasha."

I looked around to make sure that we were truly alone at the side of the school. "I thought you got arrested for stalking the twins."

She shook her head. "I didn't do it." She whispered furiously at me. "I think I was framed. They found all these items in my apartment. That wasn't there before."

My eyes widen trying to give her the i-am-so-sorry-for-you look. "Then how would they know it was you?"

I need to find away to get her away from this place. No point killing her when she doesn't know about my connection to the twins. The twins would be mad to find a dead body outside the high school.

"The police told me that I sent this pink letter to them. Also loads of pictures in my apartment." She began to tap a finger on her lip in after thought. "Then they were telling me on how things were missing from the bosses apartment when I was tasked with leaving some files there for Natasha."

"That is terrible." I told her putting on my sad voice. "What you need to do is go back to the city and find yourself a good lawyer."

Samantha shrugged then looked at me in a new light. "Now that I come to think of it. I saw you by my desk leaving the pink letter before I came back from the toilet. I thought you were going to speak to the bosses but you left." She took a step back from me a light bulb coming on her head. "I saw you." She pointed at me. "Leaving the flat before I got there. It was you wasn't it. You set me up!"

I shook my head left and right. "You're mistaken. I would never do that."

"Well lets see what the Sinclairs have got to say about that." She tried to walk pass me but I pushed her away.

"No don't tell them." I shouted at her. I cannot have the twins mad at me. They will not talk to me for years when they are mad at me.

Samantha gasped holding her hands up to her face. "So it was you!" She took her phone out of her pocket looking at the screen for a moment. "I am meeting Natasha now to tell her."

She moved out of my arm reach coming round the building. I ran after her seeing that she walking around the side heading to the football pitch.

I saw that the old man left the car still running. I ran to it jumped in and closed the door. I started the engine to see the old man running from the bushes pulling his pants up after just taking a dump.

I switched on my head lights. Samantha turned round holding her hand up to shield her eyes. I put the car into gear then floored the accelerator running her over in a matter of seconds.

Her body hit against the windshield going up over the roof before rolling on the ground behind me. I l looked in my wing mirror to see her twitching on the ground floor.

I put the car in reverse going back over her body. Just to make sure that I done a good job. I saw that her body was not moving any more. I felt relief course through my body.

The old man came running up to the car forcing the door open. Spittal flying from his mouth. "Just what the hell do you think you are doing?"

I hit him in the chest. "Move out the way old fool." I walked over to the body leaning down to check if there was a pulse.

"Is she dead?" he asked me peering down at the body. "We need to dial 911"

"Shut up!" I sneered at him. "She is dead help me get her in the trunk."

The old man began to shake his head stepping back till he hit the bonnet of the car. "I can't do this again. Ten years ago.... It is all happening again."

I got up to slap him around the face. My hand leaving a red imprint on his cheek. "Pull yourself together man and stop acting like a pussy."

I held her arms together whilst he got her legs to place her in the trunk. My goodness this bitch was so heavy. We closed the trunk with a slam, I leaned against it breathing heavily. I was never good at weight lifting.

The old man looked to be visable shaking. I began to wipe a little dirt and blood of my dress. "Make sure you bury her where the last body is." I told him making sure he nodded that he understood my orders. Some things never change.

I smoothed back my dress entering back into the reunion. Someone was going to die tonight too bad it wasn't Natasha. I grinned pulling my bag closer to myside. Then again the night was still young.

I entered the room that was playing Backstreets back Alright!

I'm back alright. Bitches I am Back.

A/N

Vote , Comment, Follow

Thanks for all your votes and comment here is an early xmas present. Hope you guys like the chapter

Xx kayla

Twitter: kaylababs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...