That Girl /Ethan Dolan Fanfic...

By baronexdolans

Madison King is your, not really, average girl. She's 15 and is a kind of famous viner. Once she needs to mov... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Read If You Want
Fifteen
THANK YOU
Sixteen
#RIPCaleb
Seventeen
Sorry
WHAAAT?
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
WHAT THE F...?
Twenty Three
Xx

Eighteen

3.9K 59 7
By baronexdolans

AN: Soo I dedicate this chapter to one of my internet friends, @janoskiansgirl_ , who's really nice and helped me with my crush problems. Smh at myself
OKAYY
Anyways, I hope you guys like it, especially you, Jodie. Soo yeah if you liked it please vote, comment and idk whatever you want
Love y'all
Peacccceeee

-Madison's POV-

A lot has changed in the past 7months. A new girl, Jodie, came to the school, and she's dating with Grayson. They look so freaking adorable!! Jodie, Gray, Eth and I moved to LA and we take online school.

I know some of you are wondering "And what's your apartment like" or something, okay you may not wondering but I'll tell you anyways. It's kinda cute and stylish if I can say that. The living room is a brownish-cremish color what looks amazing. Jodie and Gray's room is a light grey, Ethan and mine is a light brown.
Anyways I woke up about 10 o'clock because Jodie and I had a "girls' day" and I had to get ready. I softly sat up, then went to the bathroom with my clothes and everything I needed. I stripped out of my clothes, opened the hot water then stood in and washed my body. It felt so refreshing.
After I washed myself I dried my body with a towel and stepped out.
I put on my underwear and bra, then got dressed in some shorts, black top and a cardigan thingy. (Outfit on top/side) I did my Makeup and slightly curlied my hair. When I was done I went back to the room, just to see a shirtless Ethan standing infront of me. Woaaah!

"HOLY MOLY! STHAAAP DOING THIS!"-I said while admiring his body. He started blushing then he pulled me close to him.
"Why are you up so early?"-I asked quietly. He said he couldn't sleep.
"Mady b- oh uhm sorry if I interrupt something.."-Jodie came in. I stepped back and went to Jodie.
"That's okay you didn't interrupt anything. What did you want?"-I asked, not in a rude way.
"Oh I just thought you were sleeping so I went in to wake you up"-she laughed a bit, so did I.
"When should we leave? I'm ready so we can leave now if you want.."-I said looking at my watch what now read 11:13.
"Yeah we should, just wait lemme get my bag and say bye to Gray."-she said smiling then walked to their room.
"AHWEEE CUTIESSS!! OTP FOREVEEERR"-I yelled to her before entering our room. Nobody was in the room, so Ethan had already left to shower.
I grabbed my sunglasses, phone, keys and lipstick and put them in my bag. I knocked on the bathroom door, and waited for Ethan to say come in, then I went inside.
"Hey babe we're leaving now so I came to say hi"-I smiled when Ethan turned off the water and popped his head out to give me a kiss.
"Okay be safe"-he said and kissed me a million times. I know relationship goals. I went out of the bathroom straight to the hall just to be greeted Gray and Jodie kissing. Ahwe. OTP. They truly are my OTP.
"Cuties"-I said, and I've never seen them pulling away that fast.
"Uhm we can go now"-Jodie smiled. We left the house and went to the car. (Let's pretend we already have our licences) I pulled off of the drive way and turned on the radio as a background noise.
"Jodie oh my gosh!"-I said smiling like an idiot.
"What? Is everything okay?"
"Yeah, it's just..You and Gray look so cute together. Like yeah, I know I say this to many people but you two are different like them. You really match and the way you step on your tip-toes to reach Grayson's lips but still can't reach it. Just so adorable"-I said.
"That was cute. Thank you"-she said smiling then continued.
"Can I be honest with you?"-she asked.
"Yes please"-I gestured with one of my hands to continue.
"About a week ago I went to the living room and you were cuddling with Ethan while you were sleeping and it was the cutest thing ever. A film I can't remember what was the title but it was a romantic movie. This whole scene was so romantic. Like in the movies."-she said always looking at me. We got a red light, so I could look at her without beig scared of dying lmao.
"Ahwe come here"-I said and hugged her thight.
"I'm lucky that you came to our school. You really became my other half."-I said laughing a bit.
"Me too. I always had more boy friends than girl friends. They were different from me. I'm glad you're not a bitch."-she said and we started laughing on our idiotic laughs, what only 'exists' when we're together. The light turned green signing we can go. Gladly the mall wasn't too far, I could park after 10mins of driving from home.

We decided to go in Victoria's Secret. I bought a sweater what was cute af. I went to the cashier to pay, the waited for Jodie. She only bought a pair of socks but I swear it took longer for her to choose which one then for me with the sweaters.

We spent more than 3hours in the mall and spent a lot of money, like every girl when they're shopping.

----
AN: (again lol) I just wrote this lil update coz I didn't update in like forever...

And bc if Jodie soo yeah
Bye babes
Love ya
Peaccee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 67 61
Jess is an average 16 year old, Life isn't easy, at age 12 she lost both of her parents due to a car accident. Jess had to be put in foster care unti...
471 33 23
it was almost too good to be true...
445K 8.8K 30
Grayson and Gazelle have been best friends ever since kindergarten. It all started during 6th grade when Gazelle dicovered feelings for Grayson but n...
53.4K 932 21
Bella Dawson, a British 16 year old. From her hometown of London to a 3 week holiday in Los Angeles, America. Who knew that she would meet the viner...