Twelve

-Medy's POV-
Today we're leaving to LA at 2pm. I packed some stuff what I didn't pack yesterday. I left my iPad and MacBook out, in that case I'll be bored on the way, and put it in my backpack. Since it was really hot I picked out a top, black adidas jogger leggings (Idk if it's a thing or nah but yeah) and a thin cardigan to not be revealing. I listened to my playlist while I took a quick shower and put on my clothes. I did my makeup as usual and put my hair in a messy bun. I went out of my bathroom just to see the Ethan and Gray on my bed and Cam laying on the floor, and the three of them almost dying from laughter.
"One, how did you get in my room? And two what the heck is wrong with you guys?!"-I asked.
"We.."-Ethan started but couldn't finish it because he started laughing again. We all waited for them to calm down then Cameron started.
"A girl on twitter thinks that you cheated on Ethan with Josh, because of the picture you tweeted you know where you kissed his cheek."-she explained I started laughing.
"What the fuck. I'm not that type of girl who cheats on her boyfriend, and on the other side he's awesome, kind and stuff but he's my brother. And don't forget to mention my boyfriend is the best in the world so."-I said and pecked Ethan's lips. Cameron said an 'ahwe'.
"Oh my god Medy, I'm not the best? So I didn't mean nothing in your life? I am your best friend and you treat me like this?"-Grayson joked with fake sadness.
"Shut up you know you're my best boy friend, and Cammy baby you're my best best friend in the whole world."-I said smiling.
"Don't wanna sounding rude or needish but do you have some snack?"-Gray asked. I nodded.
"You go downstairs to the kitchen, and to the left from the fridge there's a cupboard full of chips and stuff. Take whatever you want"-I said he nodded then asked Cam is she wanted to join him. They went downstairs so we were alone.
"I love you"-Eth said.
"Love you more"
"That's impossible!"-he said. I opened my mouth to argue with his statement but before I could say anything he pressed his soft lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync. Everytime he kissed me, touched me or even texted or looked at me I felt those butterflies in my stomach.
"Oh look at all those love birds"-Grayson said. I pulled away just to see he made a vine. I glared at him then hide in Ethan's chest. My phone went off. I looked at it. Twitter, vine, instagram. All from Gray. Okay Grayson. I opened them just to see the video he recorded with the #Methan.
"You know I hate you so much!?"-I said.
"You mean love me so much. Aren't you?"-he smiled with his evil smiled. When he acts like this I feel like slap him a little bit.

"WHAT THE FREAK!?!"-Cameron yelled. We gave her a confused look and she showed us her phone responding to our confusion.
"THE FISH HEAD!!"-I yelled in happiness and they started laugh on me then the boys saw it too and freaked out. #Methan is 2nd in the trendings WORLDWIDE!
I grabbed my phone and quickly typed. "Wow #Methan is 2nd in the worldwide trendings! We're thankful bby's! Love y'all!"-and tweeted it with a selfie with Ethan from yesterday and tagged him. I saw replies with "OMG RELATIONSHIP GOALS!" or "Can I just be Medy? Both of them is lucky!<3"
I faved some of them then saw Ethan tagged me in something.
"I'm glad you love her. She makes me so happy! Love you guys #Methan" and he tweeted a pic of us. Ahwe.
"Love you so much"-I said and kissed him.
"GUYS WE NEED TO LEAVE!"-dad yelled. Our flight will leave before their about 30mins. We ordered a mini bus taxi and it was here so we hopped in.
We waited to start boarding, then the voice said we can. I kissed my parents' and the twins' cheek before leaving. Brandon and Josh did the same then we left to boarding.
I sat between Gray and Ethan, and Cameron sat between Josh and Brand.
I put my head on Ethan's shoulder, and he intertwined our fingers. I couldn't wait to land. We planned to meet Cameron after we slept a bit coz you know we'll be jet lagged. Grayson said Jack and Aaron will be there too. I love when their little 'squad' is together. They're so close and I adore it. Cameron and I'll meet with Andrea because we haven't see her in so long, since VidCon.
I slowly fall asleep on Eth's shoulder, hand in hand. I'll never get used to it.

----

Hey hey
Hope you liked it!

If you did don't forget to vote and comment!

Follow me on ig @/treasure.glazzier and @/multifangirls99 and on twitter @/ sexgoddolans I follow back EVERYONE!:)

Love y'all beautiful people!<3
Peacccceee