Twenty

*Madison's POV*

"Mady, can I ask a question, what is kind of private?"-Jodie asked while we were cleaning the house. The boys were in Jersey, because their mom asked them to go back, since Cam was home too they wanted some "Family Moment". 

"Yes, of course."-I said.

"Uhm..have you ever had..you know?"-She asked.

"You mean I had sex with Ethan?"-I asked back. She slightly nodded.

"Sorry if I asked something wrong.."

"Noo. That's okay. And no, not yet. I wasn't ready, but I think I'm ready now. You with Grayson?"-I said and I could feel my face turning red.

"Same with Gray"-she said laughing a little bit, so did I. We were talking when Jodie got a call from Gray.

*Jodie's POV*

"Hey babe"-I said to the phone.

"Hey babygirl, can I ask you for something?"-he asked, and I could see him smiling.

"Of course."-he asked me to go away from Madison for a little bit.

"Ethan wants Mady take to a hotel as their 2year anniversary is almost here and you know he wants things to happen."-he said.

"OMG WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS ABOUT A MINUTE AGO"-I said wishper yelling, I knew she couldn't hear me.

"My God! This time I'm not curious how did it came as a topic."-He said laughing a bit.

"Anyway will you please tell her you two are going on a relaxing weekend in a hotel?"-He asked and I said yes. He told me the plan and I made sure I won't forgot it. After that we talked about everything, til he had to go.

I went back to Mady and cleaned the house. When we were ready we watched Mean Girls on Netflix. We laughed a lot. When the film was over I told Madison the plan.

"Hey what about going on a relaxing weekend this week from Friday to Sunday maybe Monday?"-I asked. She nodded and we talked about it.

-SKIPPING TO FRIDAY-

I helped carrying her bags to the car and I put in some empty bags as mine. Yeah I acted really well lmao. I was driving and she navigated me to the hotel. I saw Ethan's car but luckily it was on my side of the road and she was on her phone. I told her to carry her bags and I'll follow her just grab something from the car. 

*Ethan's POV*

I was in the lobby waiting for Mady to come in. Jodie sent me a message telling she's coming inside. When she waited for the elevator I went up to her and covered her eyes with my hands.

"ETHAN?"-she kinda screamed.

"How did you know?"-I asked as I spun her around.

"Your cologne. I would recognize your smell from 1000people.

"Ahwe. I missed you so much"-I said and kissed her.

"I missed you too. But what are you doing here?"-she asked.

"Jodie is going somewhere with Gray. And i'm here to make our 2nd anniversary the best"-I wishpered in her ear. The elevator arrived and we tapped on the 11th floor's button. On the way to the 11th floor we were making out. When we arrived we pulled away and showed her our room. I opened the door and went inside. Once we got in the room I gently pushed her to the wall and started kissing her all over her neck, collarbone and cheeks. I left love bites all over her neck.

I put my hands on her bum, making her jump. She put her legs around my waist, as I walked her to the bed and laid her down. I grabbed on her top's bottom but stopped.

"Are you ready babe?"-I asked. I don't wanna make her do things she don't wanna do.

"Yes, 100% ready."-she said and smiled at me. I kissed her then I removed her top as she did with my tshirt and shorts. She took off her jeans, so she was just in her bra and thong. She looked so sexy to be honest.

I took off her bra and underwear, then she did the same with my boxers. Then you know what happened.;)

---

AN: haha good ending right? jk

anyways. I hope you liked it if you did be sure to vote 

and you can comment something nice too if you want

Love yo

stay cute and bad♥

PEACCCEEE