Twenty one

*Jodie's POV*

"I don't know, I've been throwing up all day."-she told me honestly.

"Last week did you use...you know...protection?"-I asked awkwardly.

"No...we were stupid."

"The plan is, we're going to the pharmacy and get you a pregnancy test."-I told her then we went to he nearest pharmacy. She grabbed one from every kind and went to the cashier then payed. Oh god I'm soo excited. I know I have got nothing to do with it if she is or if not but I'm excited

"SOO? WHAT'S THE RESULT?"-I asked her after 10mins of waiting.

"I'm afraid. Please take a look for me"-she asked me, I slowly nodded and looked at the test.

"MADISON. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S GOOD OR NOT BUT YOU'RE PREGNANT!"-I cheered. She was shocked for literally 1second then cheered with me.

"The only problem is Ethan..I don't know how to tell him."-she said. I could tell she was scared. But who wouldn't.

"The best you can do is tell him the news. I'm sure he'll like the fact that he's going to be a father"-I said, making her a little bit more comfortable.

"Yes, hat's true. But can we go to the doctor first?"-I nodded and took her to the hospital. I was waiting in the hall when my phone rang. Ethan. Oh God.

"Hey"

"Hey Jodie, where are you guys? I tried to call Mady but she turned off her phone. Is everything okay?"-He asked scared af.

"Yes. Gotta go. Bye"-I said and hung up as I saw Madison coming out from the room. I ran up to her and asked what the result is.

"I'm pregnant"-she smiled.

"OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU"-I said and hugged her.

"Now we should go home and tell Ethan"-she said. I agreed her, then idrove her home. When we got home I told her I'll go out to the park with Grayson. She thanked me, then we made our way into the house. We couldn't even put the key in the hole because Ethan opened the door.

"Gray, we're going to the park"-I yelled and Gray came as a little happy boy. Ahwe he was cute. I hugged Mady and wishpered "good luck" in her ear, so only she could hear it.

"Bye guys have fun"-she said smiling.

*Ethan's POV*

"Ethan, babe, please...sit down"-she said, and I could feel she's afraid or something. I sat down and gestured her to continue.

"I don't really know how to tell you. But I'm going straight to the point. I..Do you remember our 2nd anniversary?"

"Yes how could I not?"-I asked back, bringing back the night's events.

"Well, we were stupid and didn't use protection and...and now I-I-I'm pregnant..."

"OH MY GOD! THAT MEANS I'LL BE A FATHER! I'M SO SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!"-I cheered.

"So you're not mad or something?"

"No I'm not. I'm happy like I've never been this happy before!"

-Skipping To Telling Parents-

*Madison's POV*

This is the day. We're telling our parents that they're going to be grandparents. Scary. We're starting at my parents, then go to Ethan's. 

"I don't wanna do this. I'm so scared!"

"I know me too, but we have to do it"-Ethan said, and hugged me to comfort me. It helped. A lot. We knocked on the door and my dad opened the door.

"Hey guys come in."-he said smiling. Oh god.

"Hey"-Ethan and I said in chorus.

"We have to talk, please sit down"-I said. They looked at us then sat down.

"Before Mady says anything, I just wanted to know I'll be responsible and try to be mature. I also trying to find a normal job. Now you can start Madison"-Ethan said and put his right hand on my left knee.

"I'm....pregnant."-I said.

"What?"-My mom said. She wasn't mad, she was happy. So was my dad.

"Isabell we're going to be grandparents!"-my dad cheered. Wow that was kind of easy. We were talking bout this baby thing for about an hour then went to Ethan's parents. He told them the things he said to my parents then told them I was pregnant. They were happy too. WTF IS HAPPENING?

"So you're not mad?"-Ethan asked. They shook their head no. We went home after they told us they have to go pick Cameron up from the airport. We said we're flying back to LA so they hugged us and said their goodbyes.

"How should we tell Grayson?"-Ethan asked.

"I have a good idea"-I said and took out my phone then called Grayson.

"Hey Mady"

"Hey Uncle Gray"-I said making sure I said Uncle Gray a bit stronger.

"Wass- WHAT?"-he asked realizing what did I say.

"You're going to be an Uncle"-I said smiling, even tho I knew he can't see it.

"OH GOSH! FOR REAL?"

"YES"-I said, and he cheered. We talked for about 15mins then hung up because we had to catch our flight to LA.

---

AN:HEY GIRL HEY (I watched too much Karina Garcia lmao)

Please comment something nice and vote

Love y'all♥

Stay bad and Beautiful

PEAAACCCE