Four

•Mady's POV•

Today I was woken up by Lucas and Alana jumping on me.
"Medyyyyy. Madison. Ahh!! Madison Daisy King wake uuuuuppp!"-they yelled.
"Guys come out, leave her sleep! I'll play with you if you woke me up but leave her!"-I heard Josh. Have I ever tell you how much I love him?
"I'm awake Josh, but thanks."-I said getting up to playfully fight these lil pranksters. As we played I heard my phone went off.

"Wait loves, I'll be right back!"-i said smiling. They're literally the part of my life, like you know, if they'd just disappear now, my life wouldn't be the same. I grabbed my phone.

"Heeeeyyyyy Eth"-I sort of shouted to the phone.
"Woah, woah, woah. Chill!"-He said laughing.
"Kay kay. So what is up?"-I said grinning.
"I was wondering when should we leave?"-he asked.
"Uhm about noonish?"
"Perfect. Whacha doin?"-he said trying to sound like a 'thug'.
"Fight with the pranksters."-I said.
"Josh and Brandon? What the fuck?"-he asked.
"No! They're not pranksters. They're just..uhm dumb ass dudes. Or whatever"-I laughed. "But seriously I talking about Alana and Luke"-I said.
"Oh..coolness"-he said. I heard barking. Like what the fuck? They don't have a dog.
"What's that barking sound?"-I asked.
"Oh it's just Gray."-he said.
"And why is he barking?"-i asked.
"Grayson is the only one who knows. He's barking at me for half an hour. It's getting annoying!"-He said, at the end I knew he's talking to Gray.
"Kay I gotta go to look good today. Tell Gray I love him so much"-I said laughing.
"What? Okay..Gray Madison says she loves you so much"-he said. I heard a white girly scream, guessing it was Gray.
"OMGOMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH TOO!! MEDY YOU'RE MY WIFE FROM NOW"-He said jokingly the last part, as he knew I meant it in the friendly way.
"Oh and I love you too Ethan"-I said still laughing.
"Love ya too, see ya later"-he said, and I hung up.
"Lana, babygirl, can you please help me?"-I asked.
"Yupp, with what?"-she asked.
"Curlying my hair and telling me if I look bad or messed up something. Then if I have time i do your makeup and hair."-I said smiling. She nodded extremely.
"I love when you do my makeup and hair."-she said jumping up and down. I really love this little pumpkin. I started to get ready. She curlied my hair, she's really good in it though, then I did my makeup.(AN:outfit and stuff on top/side)
"I'm ready. Do I look good?"
"You look so perfect as always!"-she said.
"Now sit here!"-I pointed to my chair. She excitedly sat there and closed her eyes, then opened it.
"Tell me what you do and stuff you know like the beauty gurus on youtube!"-she's so clever. I nodded, she closed her eyes I started to do her makeup.
"I'm applying some foundation, and cover it with powder to keep it look natural. Then I do the smokey eyes you like."-I said doing it.
"Now I'm doing the cat eye to make your eyes look wilder and stuff. Then mascara. Okay we're almost done. I put some foundation on your mouth before lipstick because it'll last longer than without foundation...Now you're done."-i said. I curlied her hair and we were fully done.
"Oh my gosh Medy! I look so good"-she was so happy.
"Baby, you look perfect with and without makeup. Don't worry"-i smiled and kissed her cheek. I put on my high heels and sucked with the laces. We heard the doorbell.
"Medy Ethan is here!"-mom called for me. Alana ran down to Ethan, they were ""friends"". After i did the laces I went down.
"You look fabolous Lana!"-Ethan said.
"Thank you. But Medy looks way more better than me!"-she said. I went downstairs to the front door.
"Wow Medy. You look...gorgeous, wow!"-he said blushing. I blushed like crazy. We made our way to the city. He showed me around and wow the city is amazing! About 7pm we went to KFC /idk if it's in New Jersey soo.../ to eat coz I was starwing. He didn't let me pay so he paid. Uhf boys. We went to their house to watch some films but we went home to tell my parents. We watched girly, action, horror and comedy films. I fall asleep on Ethan's chest, again.. But i didn't mind it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
AN: I hope you liked this chapter. I guess it's getting a bit better but I don't really know.
So uhm yeah.
Peacccee