Two

-Madison's POV-
It was 4pm when the twins and Cam left so I thought I start to get ready.
"Mom?!"
"Medy!"
"Fancy?"-I asked.
"Yes"-she told me, so I went to my wardrobe to get a cute dress. Then i decided by a dress with red rose things on it. Did my hair and makeup then unpluged my phone and went downstairs. (Dress/outfit, makeup and hair on top/side) I went on twitter and the other social medias.
"Guys we're leaving now, come down!"-Dad called for the others as I stood up. We went to the Dolan house. I rang the bell and waited for somebody to open the door. A cute middle aged woman opened the door.
"Hi, come in!"-Mrs.Dolan greeted us.
"Hi, Mrs Dolan"-we, the 'kids' greeted her.
"Hey, how are you?"-mom said as she hugged her, they seemed they're close friends. Before you say 'They can't you just moved here' my mom came here and stayed here for some months to buy the house and stuff and because she got a job here. We went inside. Their mom said we can sit on the couch and watch tv while she bring the guys down.
"Twinnies, Cameron come down!"-she called for them. Soon we saw 2 elegant boy and an elegant girl. Cameron wore a white dress with white heels and some cute jewelery. Her hair was straightened and put a white flower in it. Grayson wore black skinnies with a white elegant shirt. He looked good. Ethan wore the same as Gray but his shirt was a bit blue at the buttons. He looked so..so perfect.
-Ethan's POV-
"Twinnies, Cameron come down!"-mom called for us so we walked down. As I saw Medy my face lith up. She was so beautiful as always.

"Darlings, feel yourselves at home and watch tv or do whatever you want"-mom said to the King kids. They nodded and thanked it. Med sat on the couch and I hopped beside her. Grayson sat on her other side, then her sister sat on my other side. She was cute. A little Medy. Her brothers sat on the other couch and watched the tv. After about 20minutes dad called for us to eat. We walked to the table and sat around it. We sat like on the couch, but her little brother sat beside her sister. As we started to eat mom started a convo to get to know the "kids" better.

"And Medison, do you have a boyfriend or something?"-she asked smiling. Well kay mom, thanks.

"Uhm.."-she kinda choked. "No, i'm a single lady. But I've got a crush on a Viner so I just hope"-she said smiling. Oh, he's probably better than me, I thought to myself. Everybody asked questions about everybody.

"Grayson, Cameron, Ethan any crushes or girlfriends, boyfriend?"-her mom, If I'm right she's Isabella, asked us.

"Well I'm single as well. But I also have a crush on a famous guy"-Cam said.

"Ah, Uhm. I've a crush on a beautiful girl. She's totally perfect in my eyes."-I said smiling.

"Oh, that's so cute!"-Bella said.

"I've a girlfriend, she's cute, kind. She has everything a boy needs in a girl."-Gray said as he talked about Andrea. /AN: Kay I know he doesn't have a girlfriend now but let's pretendxx/

"You guys made a good job with these guys!"-her dad, Daniel I guess, said. I smiled he was quiet nice to be honest. Mom nodded as a thank you and smiled. The dinner went so fast if I can say that. Mom, dad and her parents are talked. Cam played with the youngest ones, while Gray talked with her big brothers. I actually was on twitter and was bored.

"Hey mom, I'm gonna go home to watch a film or something."-Medy said.

"Okay honey, we'll be home, i don't know when"-she smiled kindly.

"Don't you mind if I join? I'm bored.."-I told her honesty.

"You can come if you want to"-she said laughing as we walked out of my house to hers. As we went inside she told me to follow her. I remember her room was decorated by Cam, because you know girly things and stuff.

"Wait a minute, just change and take off my makeup. I can give you sweatpants and a tee if you want"-she said. I nodded and thanked her. She quickly went into one of the boys' room and came back with a sweatpants and a tee. She went to her bathroom to change and take off the makeup, what she really don't needed to be honest.
I changed to the clothes she gave me then waited for her. Til i waited for her I went on twitter. I saw a tweet by a fan what made me laugh. She called Medy and I mom and dad, then Med replied with 'we made it so far' what made me laugh even more. Soon she came out in sweatpants, tee and a cardigan to cover. She still looked perfect.
"What are you laughing at?"-she asked laughing in my laugh.
"That tweet by that fan who you replied. You're so funny!"-I told her still laughing.
"Well, thank you. You're funny too, Cheerleader."-she said laughing and bringing back the Cameron Dallas vine. As we calmed down she turned to face me and asked which film I want.
"I have no idea.."-I said. Somehow we ended up watching FSOG /Fifthy Shades Of Grey if you don't know/. We were laying on her bed and watched it. After it ended we watched TFIOS. She cried so I pulled her closer. She hugged me and cried into my chest. My eyes teared up but i wiped it away.
"What do you want to watch now?"-I asked.
"Mean Girls?"-she asked back still crying. We watched it and another films til we fall asleep at the sort of cuddling position.
----------------------------------------------------------
Hey Wassup? Hello
Okay so, at first I wanna say sorry for these sucky chapters but I swear/promise it'll be better!
And for second i wanna say sorry for the grammar/pronounce problems, mistakes, but I speak another language and there are some word which I don't know how to spell or stuff. So yeah.
Peacccee