Eight

-Ethan's POV-
It's been 4days since Medy didn't talk with me. It felt so bad! Sarah and I spend every time together. We went shopping, I paid more than $100! We went to the theme park again, and went so many other places. Of course i paid everywhere. This week was about $500 for me. I was watching tv when my phone started to ring.
"Hey Ethan baby!"-Sarah's voice greeted me. It was so annoying. I know she's my girlfriend but me and Gray couldn't even film this weeks video.
"Hey"-I said emotionless.
"That sounded so rude! Anyways can we go starbucks and stuff?"-She asked.
"Maybe later.."-I said.
"Ethan what is wrong with you?"-she said sounding annoyed. I really didn't care.
"We need to be without each other. Be with our friends and family! Bye"-I said and hung up. I got dressed and decided to go over to Madsion. Since Jack, Aaron and Grayson were in the park I knew Medy was home alone. I knocked on the door and waited for response.
"Oh hey Ethan, Medy is in her room."-Bella greeted me.
"Hi, thanks"-I thanked her and headed to her room. I knocked on the door.
"Come in"-I heard a cryig Madison saying. I opened it and stepped inside as I closed the door behind me. She saw me and her eyes widened.
"Ethan please go away!"-she said.
"No i wanna know why do you hate me?"
"I don't hate you"
"Don't lie to me"-I said softly.
"I don't hate you but I wanna be ALONE!"-she said.
"Idon't leave. Not until you tell me what's wrong."-I told her. She looked at me and took a deap breathe.
"I...I-I.. Really really li-like y-you.."-she told me really quitely. I smiled.
"I really like you too!"
"No Ethan, no. I like you not in the way you do!"
"I do know how you mean it and I feel the same!"-I softly grabbed her hands as I told her.
"But you're with Sarah.."-she wishpered looking down.
"I was about to break up with her."
"Why?"-she asked looking at me.
"Because she's with me for fame and my money."-I told her. The rest of the day we watched netflix then we decided to bake a cake.
--------------------------------------------------------
AN:another short chapter but hope you like it.
Love you
Peacceee