TOO GOOD ━ SUGG. ✓

By sunshineseavey

the one in which she believes that he is too good for her and he believes that she is horribly mistaken. TO... More

too good
playlist
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
author's note
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter fourty-five
epilogue
thank you!

chapter five

3.8K 100 96
By sunshineseavey

To say that I wasn't confused about what I'd just heard was an understatement. As Troye and I both heard the dial tone go off on the other end, we both looked at each other in complete and utter confusion. Troye being confused about Joe's feelings and me being confused about what Alfie said.

"Alfie told Joe to stay away from me?" I asked myself.

"I told Joe what?" Alfie said as he came through the door, with Zoë and Nala behind him.

Zoë unclipped the leash from Nala and the little black pug came racing towards Troye and I. She jumped on the couch as Troye scooped her up in his arms.

"What did I tell Joe?"Alfie repeated as he sat down on the chair that was opposite from me.
Just as I was about to tell him everything, including what he said to Joe, Troye shot me a look and too over.

"Joe was just telling us on the phone about how excited you were to show us more around Brighton."

"Oh okay..." Alfie said quietly as if he were in some sort of daze.

"I have to go edit this vlog." He tacked on quickly as he got up from the couch and grabbed his camera. Zoë quickly told us that she should do the same as she rushed up the stairs, following him.

I shrugged off the fact that Troye stopped me from asking Alfie about Joe knowing that he did it for a good reason. If Alfie found out about the conversation between Joe and Caspar, I could only imagine how infuriated he would be.

"What are you gonna say to Joe when you see him next?" Troye asked.

"That's a good question..." I said and trailed off when Nala started to make her way towards me. I pulled the pug into my arms and scratched behind her ears, as Troye stood up and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Shit I'm so hungry." He muttered, frowning as he walked in the kitchen. I looked up from my place on the couch and quickly remembered that Troye adored macaroni and cheese.

"You know Troye, I make a mean mac n cheese, do you want some?" I asked innocently and smiled at him. His frown immediately turned into a smile as he nodded excitedly.

"My god you're a life saver!" He exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch, causing Nala to bark as she jumped on the empty part of the couch. Troye dragged me to the kitchen and let go of my hand as he pulled out a pot. I raised my eyebrows but he just smiled and shrugged.

"I'm excited!" He said to my confusion. I laughed and nodded my head  as I looked for all the things that I would need to make the macaroni. I had everything, except for the main ingredient.

The pasta.

"Of all the things!" I exclaimed.

"What?"

"Zoë and Alfie don't have pasta!"

"Shit we need that."

"We'll just go to the nearest Tesco. You don't mind walking right?"

"As long as I get my macaroni." Troye muttered as he grabbed his jacket. I did the same and we both put on our shoes.

"I'll meet you outside just give me a second I have to grab my phone!" I told him as I slipped off my shoes and ran over to the table where my phone was on. I quickly grabbed it as Troye called my name.

"I'll be right there!" I said and ran back to the door putting on my shoes before making sure that I had everything as I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"You ready to go Troye?" I said as I looked up only to see that Troye wasn't standing in front of me. Someone else was.

"Joe," I breathed out and took in the fact that he was here, standing in front of me and there was nothing I could do. The only thing that was on my mind was the conversation. All the words repeated in my head.

"I tried to tell you..." Troye explained from behind him. I waved him off and bit my lip on hesitation.

"Troye and I were just about to go to Tesco, do you want to come along?" I said and looked at Joe.

"You two have no idea where the nearest Tesco is, do you?" Joe said and Troye shook and I our heads in response.

"I'll bring you there. It's a short walk." Joe assured and started to walk.

I fell in step with Joe as Troye trailed behind us, a few steps away. I looked back only to see that he was on his phone and quickly decided that I didn't want to bother him.

It was silent. Neither Joe or I spoke a word to each other as we walked to Tesco, and it wasn't a good type of silence. It was the awkward silence, the type of silence where you or the other person couldn't think of what to say. If I'm being honest, I had no idea what I was supposed to say to Joe, but apparently he knew what he was supposed to say to me, or at least what he thought he was supposed to say.

"I'm sorry." He said suddenly.

"For what? You didn't do anything." I assured him but he just looked at me, and I could tell that his feelings were consuming him.

"I'm screwing things up Alyssa."

"Joe, stop saying you're screwing things up, because you're not. I don't care what I heard, that was between you and Caspar. We might as well put the two days that we've known each other behind us and start fresh."

"Well if you want to start fresh..." he trailed off and stopped walking causing me to stop as well and turn towards him.

"I don't believe we've formally met," he smiled and held out his hand, while I tried hard not to laugh.

"Joe, Joe Sugg." He said as I raised my eyebrows and shook his hand.

"Alyssa Deyes. It's nice to meet you Joe." I said while still attempting to hold in my laughter but Joe started to laugh and I joined him with him.

"Now that you two have met," Troye said as he put his hands on each of our shoulders, "I want my macaroni."

JOE SUGG'S POV
After a few minutes of walking, which seemed to take forever we finally made it to Tesco. Once we walked into the store, I led them to the section were all the pasta were and was about to go talk to Alyssa again when Troye grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back.

"I'm not gonna be Alfie and tell you to stay away," he whispered as my eyes widened.

"You-" I started to say but he simply nodded and cut me off.

"Instead I'm gonna tell you not to stay away Joe, and if you decided that she's the person you want to be with then I say go for it. But I have one request."

"Okay, what is it?" I asked and looked at him.

"Get to know her." Troye whispered quickly before he smiled and I looked at him then at the front to see that Alyssa was walking towards us.

"I'm just gonna go pay for this," she said while she held up the pasta. Troye quickly took the box of pasta out of her hands and ran towards the cash.

"I guess Troye's gonna pay..." I said and looked at her while trying to hold in my laughter.

+

When we came back to Zoë and Alfie's flat, Troye and Alyssa insisted that I stay for lunch. While Alyssa started lunch, Troye's words were repeating in my head.

Get to know her.

"Do you need help?" I asked Alyssa who was opening the pasta box.

"Yeah, can you start boiling the pasta, while I get the cheese?" Alyssa asked. I nodded my head and took the pasta box from her as she grabbed the cheese from the counter.

When it came to cooking, I wasn't as good as Zoë but I could still somehow do it. I put the water into the pot slowly making sure that it didn't spill all over the floor, before I put it on the stove. It took a few minutes but once bubbles started to form, I carefully poured the pasta into the scalding hot water and began to stir it, occasionally blowing on it every so often when the water rose too high.

I didn't know much time passed before Alyssa told me to pass the pot to her but it seemed like a while. I gave her the pot and watched as she started to complete the dish. When Troye wandered into the kitchen, the macaroni was done and Alyssa had five bowls on the table.
Zoë and Alfie joined us as we all just sat down and ate out macaroni.

"Holy shit this is good!" Troye said as he took another large bite, causing Alyssa to smile. I took a bite of my own macaroni and nodded in agreement.

"So Joe you have that premiere this week right?" Zoë said as I nodded.

"A premiere?" Alyssa and Troye said in unison.

"Yeah, Caspar and I actually made a film called Hit The Road." I said and looked at Alyssa. "I actually wanted to invite you two to it."

"I'll definitely be there," Alyssa said and smiled warmly at me. Troye nodded as he finished off his bowl.

"When is it?" Alyssa asked.

"This Friday."

"Joe you realize that today's Wednesday, right?" She said with wide eyes.

"Trust me, I know...I'm really nervous."

"I'm sure everyone will love it!" Alfie piped up. I didn't say anything in response as I stirred the pasta in my bowl.

+

After we all finished eating, Zoë, Alfie, Troye, Alyssa and I began chatting away for what must have been hours because when I looked at the time it was nearly 8:00.

"I should get back to London," I said as I stood up.

"It was nice to see you again." Alyssa said as I hugged her.

"Joe, I still need to give you this back!" She said and looked down at the hoodie that she was wearing. She started to motion for me to wait.

"Keep it." I said as I grabbed her hand, preventing her from going upstairs.

"Are you sure?" She asked timidly.

"Yeah, I have many more at home." I told her.
As I opened the door and she stood in the doorway, Alyssa hesitantly wrapped her arms around me.

"I can't wait to see you in a suit," she whispered into my ear as she let go of me and turned away before she entered back into the flat, leaving me dumbfounded and shocked.

That girl, I swear she was driving me crazy.

Driving me wild.

+

I'm debating their ship name.
Jolyssa or Aloe?
Let me know in the comments!

-Angelina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 782 27
Warning: Smut may be included... (will be)
334 18 34
Amy is a student, with dreams of becoming a Journalist. But on her first visit to London she meets Joe Sugg, a youtuber and she instantly falls in lo...
708K 16K 46
Book 1: The Third Sugg Trilogy *COMPLETED* You might already know my sister if you even internet, Zoella. You might also be familiar with my twin, Th...