Adopted By Niall Horan

Nuts_4_Niall_ által

A young girl named Ashley Jennings finally gets adopted by someone unexpected. Niall Horan! It's very differe... Több

Wake Up Call
New house. New people. New life.
Metting More
Game Night
Arguements
The Date
Sister
Hawaii
Derick!
A/N
Pool time and breakup.
New boyfriend
A/N (Question)
Picture day with a twist
Crazy Day
What the! Why are you here!
Getting married and moving in!
Sleepover!
Little time with dad
A/N (Why have I been gone so long?)
I'm pregnet?
Photoshoot?
Party
Fight With A Fan?
Breakup Again?
A/N (Important Question)
Day With Emma
Party Gone Wrong
A/N (New book?)
School Sucks
Together
Metting Them On Valentines Day
Late Night With Luke
Great day turns to tragedy
Good Girls Are Bad Girls And Haven't Been Caught
Interveiw
Saying Goodbye and Hello
Prom
Paparazzi
Real Parents?
Graduation
Moving Out
Day With Emma Or Not
New York
Dinner
Engaged
Wedding

Christmas Decorating Can Be Fun

153 10 0
Nuts_4_Niall_ által

I got up off the floor and started walking up to my room.

"What happened?" Niall asked me noticing how crazy my hair is.

"Oh. Um. I just squirrel. Yeah. A squirrel. I um. I got attacked. I got attacked by a squirrel." I said hoping he would buy it.

"Yeah, ok. Sure. Anyway. Um I wanted to talk to you." He said patting a spot next to him on the couch.

"What is it?" I started walking down the stairs and sat next to him.

"I don't like it when we fight." Niall said looking sincere.

"I don't want to fight either."

"Ok. So are we good? No fights?"

"Yeah." I pulled him into a hug and pulled away. I went up to my room and texted Derick.

Sorry I left -Ashley

It's ok I get it -Derick

So your not mad I left? -Ashley

Why would I be mad? -Derick

I don't know. Normally when a guy gets that close to having sex with a girl he would be mad if she left. -Ashley

Well I'm not normal -Derick

True dat -Ashley

Hey! -Derick

😂 I love you -Ashley

Love you too -Derick

I put my phone down and walked over to my laptop. I brushed my finger along the top when I opened it.

"Haven't seen you in a while." I said weirdly talking to my laptop. I got on YouTube and saw loads of videos of rumors about me and Derick breaking up and me going for Alex. I shut my laptop.

"Stupid internet." I said to my self. I picked up my phone.

Can we go to the beach now?
-Ashley

Why? I thought you said tomorrow -Derick

I did -Ashley

Then why are you changing your mind? -Derick

Because I'm bored. And I want to go to the beach. -Ashley

Ok I'll pick you up in 10 -Derick

Ok -Ashley

I put my phone back down on my bed and picked out a black bikini that had a string design going up to my neck. I grabbed a pair of denim shorts and a see through black top. I put it all on and grabbed a pair of black flip flops. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my phone I ran out of the door. As I was walking down the stairs I heard the door bell go off.

"Coming!" I  screamed. I started running till I got to the ground.

"Bye dad!" I screamed into the empty house.

"Bye honey!" I heard him say. I opened the door and was tackled to the floor. Someone in a mask duck taped my mouth and tied my hands together with a rope. I kept kicking them but they kept coming back. I did my best to scream. Not a sound.

"Don't even try. No one will hear you." I heard the person whisper. I had not clue who they were. Two more came and one grabbed my legs the other held my shoulders. They pushed me into a car. I heard someone scream at them and I heard a loud thump. It was Derick, he had just pulled up and saw them push me. He had pushed one to the ground. Another came behind him with a knife. I made a noise that alerted Derick just enough to make him turn around. He grabbed the knife out of the persons hand and pointed it at them. They put their hands up and Derick ran over to them and pulled their mask off. It was. It was, her. It was Britney! Her and her friends. Woah. I thought she was crazy, but god, not that crazy. Derick walked over to me and cut the rope off my hands. I took the tape off of my mouth and called 911.

"Hello. 911 what is your emergency?" I told them our address and what happened and a few minutes later they showed up. They took away Britney and her friends and Derick gave them her knife.

"Thank you very much." Derick told them. I was still shaking. Derick wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind me.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. I just um. Didn't think she would take it that far. She could have killed me." I said turning around still in his arms pulling him into a hug.

"It's ok. Calm down. I would never let anyone hurt you." Once again, as I usually do when I'm with him. I felt safe.

"What will make you feel better?"

"Can we decorate?"

"What do you mean?"

"Christmas is in like three days! We haven't decorated!"

"Oh, I forgot about that."

"We need a tree in my room. Since we already have one in the living room. We need a reef, more lights, and mistletoe! But only in my room. I don't want random people kissing me, or you." He laughed.

"Ok. Let's go to the store."

"In my bikini?"

"You can only tell from your top."

"Whatever. Anyone has a problem with it they'll tell me. Let's go." I said grabbed his hand walking over to his car. I got in and we started driving. When we got to the store we got out and right off the bat I got weird looks. I gave weird looks back. If you don't know I'm one of those people where you do something to me I'm doing it to you, depending on what it is. You punch me I punch you. Get it? (I'm like that in real life.) We walked into the store and bought everything. The cashier gave me a weird look. When she realized I saw her, her face went pale and she looked back at the cash register.

"Why did you give me that look?" I asked when she looked at me again.

"What look?"

"Don't pretend like I didn't see you. Why did you give me that look?"

"Well if you must know. Don't you think it's a little inappropriate to walk into a store with your boyfriend in a bra and a see through t-shirt?"

"Well, one. It's a bikini top. We were going to go to the beach. And two. Why is it any of your business anyway?"

"Get your stuff and get out of my store."

"Sure. Your store." I grabbed my stuff and started to walk off. I turned around and saw she was looking at me. So I flipped her off. When we got in the car I grabbed my purse which had some makeup in it just in case. I put some black lipstick on and mascara. I put on a choker that I had for some reason and looked back at Derick.

"You look like your in a good mood. All black and you flipped the cashier off."

"She deserved it."

"Well. Yeah." We drove home a decorated everything. I knew decorating was fun, but that was so much fun! We had one more thing to put up. Mistletoe. I grabbed it and put it above Derick and I's head and we kissed. Long. I loved it when he kissed me. It was gentle, and he didn't mind if it was long or short. I preferred it long. Plus he was a great kisser which also helped. I dropped the mistletoe and he held me in his arms, another thing I liked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. We were still standing. I pushed him onto the couch and we kept going. Niall was talking to the rest of the band on the phone, he wouldn't be out of his room for hours. After about twenty minutes of not breathing I pushed back and took a breath. I went back in. We kept going, he was tugging of the band in my hair. He ended up getting it out. He pushed me closer to his chest. I bit him bottom lip and I could feel him start to smile. We kept going still. His hand suddenly got up my shirt again. I let him. I put my hands up his shirt. The next thing I knew we kept going for what felt like all day. His shirt came off. Trust me none of my clothes were going to be taken off. But we stayed like that all day and all night. The only breaks were breaths. We fell asleep our lips still resting on each other's. Emma was at a sleepover. And Niall never came out of his room. And there we were on the couch, sleeping. Lips together still.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
18K 359 13
This story follows the Fate of captain swan daughter Amber who believed all her life that rumple also known as the dark one was her father. Killian...
1.9K 66 1
After a large argument between the troupe 'Wonderlands X Showtime,' they disband with one troupe member escaping their reach. But years later, when t...
119K 2.8K 36
Macey is a girl who has been straight up bullied in an orphanage for years. But one day, someone comes along to adopt her. What could go wrong? Insp...