The Gangleaders Secret

By _Yazzyvale_10

River had a troubled past her Dad died and she has a sister named grace amd she is Nine years old , Her Dad w... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Must read
Chapter 4
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
message
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
message
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Message
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

18.2K 412 34
By _Yazzyvale_10

River Pov

"We're is my money asshole" I said in a deep voice.
"I d-don't have it, please j-just give me a week" the man beg.

"I gave you a month, I'st that enough time to get my money" I said swinging my gun in front of his face.

Why can't he give me my money, One month is enough to get One thousand dollars, or am just being dramatic.
I look at my partner holding the man down. "Please just a week I w-will have your money by the end of Saturday" he sob.

I just smirk, but he can't see it because am wearing a a black hoodie covering my face. I just chuckled and put the tip of my gun on his forehead, I click the gun. "Please" he cried.

Ughhh ok am being a nice gangleader. I put the gun away and face my partners "let him go" i said in a deep voice. "Okay i give you by the end of the week so that means by Saturday I want my money" I spat

He nodded and he got up "Oh and don't forget if you tell anyone, I will find you and kill you" I smirk. He gulped and ran off
"You let him of easy boss" Jason said (her partner).

I took off my hood and my brown-ish came out. "Yeah I know, but i will get that money because he knows i will find him and kill him" I said in my normal girl voice.
"Why can't you show your gender to show that a girl can be a powerful gangleader" jason asked. "Because i don't want to" I laugh. We got out of the ally and went to my Silver Lamborghini Gallardo, My baby.

*Skip the car ride*

I parked my baby in my garage and locked it and went to the front door off my second house. I got my keys out and unlock the door.
We got in the house and it was pitch black, I tried looking for the switch.

I found it and i flick it on and every on had there gun ponted at me and Jason. "Oh wait it the boss" someone yelled. I heard a bunch of clicks and they put there guns away.
"Nice defence, but remeber I have key" I said jingling my key to them.

They all nodded and went back on what they were doing. I went to my room upstairs and locked it. I jump on my bed and grab my phone from the top of the drawer.

I turn my phone and a bunch of text from my mom.
I open her contact and called here.

"River where have you been, you had me worried sick" my mom yelled. "Sorry mom I was doing some business" i replied

"oh river what am i going to with you. You need to be careful with that business" she replied

"I know mom don't worry, I am fine" i said "am coming tomorrow and tell you what happend" i said
"Okay honey see tommorow for breakfast" my mom yawned

I ended the call and put my phone to charge. I got off my bed and put on my batman Pj's and went to sleep.

♡ ◇ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♤ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♧ ♤ ♧ ♤ ♧ ♧
I promise I wont delete this book
I will update on friday and every other Friday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 829 27
I'm not always proud of the man I am, but when you grow up in a crime family, there aren't a lot of options. I do what I have to do, and more than o...
340 0 41
Her parents and oldest brother died in car wreak and now her and twin brother are living on there own. The bad boy posted a video of her falling and...
My Baby By Alyssa

Teen Fiction

73 0 20
warning: rape, attempted suicide, consented sex... Hi... my name is Alison... my father is the leader of the most feared gang leader in New York, so...
93.2K 1.2K 16
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Four years have passed since they last saw each other. And in these four years, a lot has happe...