2nd Chance: Book 2 (PJO/HoO F...

Von SuzyQ_

(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't st... Mehr

Prologue
1. I Think That's TOO Much Power
2. I Have The Worst Mission Ever
3. Stuck In The Past
4. Messing Up BIG TIME
5. First Attack Doesn't Go As Planned
6. Isn't It Fun To Get Tortured?
7. Is It 'Let's Reveal Percy's Identity' Day Already?
8. Family Reunions Save My Life
9. Dating My Best Friend? Nah...
10. Man Down!
11. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
13. There's A New Guy in Town
14. Questions in The Forest
15. Spies Happen to Reveal Dark Secrets
16. Must Have Some Order in Love
17. Problems Can Wait; Marriage Comes First
18. A Not so Happy "Destroyer of Universes"
19. Please, Don't Hurt Me
20. Locating My Big Brother
21. Avengers? I Think Not
22. OOPS! I Pulled Out The Ring!
23. Is It THAT Deadly?
24. I Talk To Invisible Men, But I'm Not Crazy
25. Galen Is Now Important
26. The Cost of Victory
Epilogue
3rd Book?!

12. Let's Play The Identity Game

5.4K 162 16
Von SuzyQ_

L U K E

Before Silena could answer, Chaos flashed in. Everyone momentarily forgot about Silena and bowed down to Chaos.

He grimaced, "It's enough when Percy and Alpha do it. Stand. Don't do it again." Everyone obeyed, "Speaking of Percy, where is he?"

"He's at Utopia, in the city." Silena said.

He was about to flash out when Bianca said, "With Rachel."

He cursed.

"Why?" I asked.

He sighed, "Oh, just another meeting. They said its serious."

"Percy won't go. He hates them! When he was being crowned Prince, they argued for 3 days straight!" I argued.

"I know, but they said it has to do with Percy. I don't know, but there's also something else too." He sighed, "Just tell him to meet us there. I'm stressed out, so tell him fast. They are very impatient." He flashed out.

"Okay then..." Michael muttered.

"So! Where were we?" Silena said, rubbing her hands, "Oh right!" She pulled down her hood, "Gosh, it is hot in there." She threw her hood at Beckendorf, "Thanks."

Everyone gasped. Annabeth continued, "So if your here then that means-"

Beckendorf pulled down his hood, "Her boyfriend is here too." He finished for her.

Leo stopped working on whatever that is, and looked at him for a while, "You look awfully familiar..."

Annabeth slapped him, "That's Charles Beckendorf!"

Leo's eyes were bulging, and his mouth was hanging wide open. Beckendorf laughed.

Annabeth thought some more, "Arrow. Arrow, I've seen him in the Archery Range. You must be a child of Apollo, yet many have died."

Michael chuckled, "Very special? Important? Probably the best one out there? Does that help?"

Annabeth shot him a glare, "They were all important and good."

He put his hands up in surrender, "Ok. Ok. I saved Percy's life, I was in the Second Titan War. Something with a bridge..."

All the elder campers eyes widened, "Michael?"

He pulled down his hood, "Hey guys! It's amazing to be here again."

I swear nobody was moving. Nobody talked or said a word.

Michael pouted, "Ok, then. I get it." He sat down with his arms crossed.

I laughed at him, "HAHA! Nobody cares for little old Michael!" That set everyone into motion, for Will pounced on Michael. Michael let out a girly scream. He blushed from embarrassment, and hugged Will back. Everyone else was trying to contain their laughter.

Bianca slowly got up, and sat down next to Nico. I couldn't hear their conversation, so everyone turned their attention on me.

"No." I said sternly, "No, no, no, no."

I heard someone whisper in my ear, "Oh you better, or else I will for you, Lukey Boy." I turned around, and punched the guy in the stomach.

He groaned, "What was that for?!"

"What would you do if someone came up behind you, and whispered threats, huh Percy?!" I exclaimed, extending my arm for him to take. He grabbed it, but instead of pulling himself up, he pulled me down.

"That is what I would do." Percy said, standing up, and dusting himself.

"Zo-Zo! Percy's being a jerk!" I whined.

Everyone's head whipped to Zoë. She pulled down her hood, "Good. Beat him up while you're at it, Percy!"

I pouted, and got up, "You have a meeting to go to. They said it's important. Be quick."

He smirked, "I think I'll take my time. I don't feel like going now. Nyx never leaves me alone about what happened in Tartarus."

Everyone gasped (except for Annabeth, she shivered), including the rest of the team. Only Percy and I knew who was on the council, me being Second in Command, needs to know.

"Remember what happened last time you did this?" I huffed, crossing my arms

He scoffed, "It was only a broken nose...and arm...and leg. Ok I get your point. See you!" He was about to flash out, but before he did, he looked at me. His eyes twinkled mischievously, "Bye Lukey Boy. When I come back, I want to see 30 silver arrows on you." My hood dissolved along with Percy.

"Oh you just wait until I get my hands on you..." I growled.

Everyone was speechless, "Good thing the Hunters of Artemis aren't here, right?" I tried, pathetically.

My friends were laughing their butts off, "Luke?"

I turned to face Annabeth. Tears swam in her eyes, but they did not fall. I swear a little piece of me broke right there, "Hey Annie. Fine weather today, huh?" I said. My mouth twitched upwards a little bit.

She came up and punched me in the stomach. I doubled over and she kneed me in the face. I groaned from the floor, "Ok. I guess I deserved that."

"You deserve to have Thalia kill you for what you did." She growled, but gave a tight hug afterwards, "but I still missed you, Luke." When she pulled back she smirked, "By the way, we were waiting for Percy to come back, so that we could tell him Camp Jupiter and the Hunters of Artemis are coming."

"Great." I said sarcastically. I walked up to Zoë, and put my hands on her shoulders, "Don't be to sad over my death, Zo-Zo."

She laughed, "I won't. Trust me. I'll tell Jake that I'll go with him on the date."

My blood boiled, and my fists were clenched tight by my side, "He asked you out on a date?! I told him to back off!" I said, voice rising in anger.

Zoë gave me a kiss, "Just kidding. I won't go out with him, but he did ask me out on a date."

I cracked my knuckles, "Oh you just wait Jake." I turned to Annabeth, who had a smile.

"How do you deal with him?" She asked Zoë.

Zoë smiled, "Well, he needed some help with, uh, the grief from the...Kronos thing."

My face fell, "Yeah..."

Annie gave me another hug, "You're a hero, Luke. Nothing more, nothing less."

Nico laughed bitterly, "But he still betrayed us, so it really makes him a traitor." Bianca kicked him in the shin, making him yelp.

I faced him, "You may be right, Nico, but I don't care. The earlier years I was swimming in guilt, but I still have my friends. Everyone who died came back to life. All my friends are right here. It was the past. I can't change it, but I can change the future."

Nico had a small frown on his lips, "You didn't get everyone."

I gave him a pitiful smile, "Yes I did, right B?"

Nico's eyes widened as he looked at 'Soul Slayer', "B-Bianca?"

Her hood dissolved, "Hey Neeks..." We left them to have their family reunion.

"I guess we should probably get to bed." I said, "You guys can sleep in your regular cabin cabins if you want. I have to stay in our cabin, and wait for Percy. He'll probably pass out by the time he gets back. Those meetings are tiring." I added walking back to the cabins, "Goodnight!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.8K 98 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...
1M 21K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...
43.1K 1.3K 20
(WARNING! THIS IS THE 3RD BOOK!) Who are you? Who am I? Where are we? What's going on? What happened? These are the questions you'd ask if you rememb...
307K 3.8K 46
Percy Jackson was supposed to have a happy ending. Right? Nope. 'Cuz his life isn't the fairytales his mom used to tell him at night. Percy Jackson w...