Darkness Meets Light

By twerkinstyles

17 year old Jessamine Taylor has just recently moved to California after her parents both get job promotions... More

Darkness meet Light
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 pt 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 74
Updating in progress :)

Chapter 21

718K 9.9K 2K
By twerkinstyles

Hiiiii

I

Love

You

Guys

~~~~~~~

Eventually that night the nurse came and told Harry visiting hours were over. He slowly leaned over a kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back in the morning, as soon as visiting hours begin." He said.

"Promise?" I asked him with pleading eyes.

"Promise." He smiled and left the room.

The nurse left and closed the door behind them, leaving me alone.

I look over to the table beside me where a single red rose sat in a beautiful vase. The little note connected to it read

'Get well soon. xx

-Harry '

I smiled at his sweetness.

I could get use to this.

------

Harry came early the next morning, just as promised. Holding in his right hand was another single red rose.

"What's this for?" I asked smiling, taking it from his hands.

"I decided I'll bring you one every day until you're out of this hell hole." He laughed.

"You're the sweetest." I replied.

"I try." He said with a wink. His eyes were such a beautiful shade of green today, they had a little sparkle in them.

"I did ask the nurse when I signed in, when you can leave. She said a few more days just to make sure you don't get an infection." He said as he sat down in the same seat, beside me.

I nodded my head and looked at him. "Anything about my dad?" I said gulping.

He held my left hand and looked into my eyes. "Your dad is fine, please don't stress over it. I'll check on him as much as you like."

"Okay." I replied looking foward, not making eye contact. A few small tears trickled down my cheeks. Harry didn't notice since he was busy putting the rose into the same vase.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"A little." I replied. Honestly the hospital food was horrible.

"Would you like me to grab you something to eat? Not from here of course. I tried a biscuit last night and nearly threw up." He said laughing.

"You would do that for me?" I asked.

"I'd do anything for you." He replied making my cheeks burn.

"What would you like?" He said standing up and grabbing his keys.

"Suprise me." I said smiling.

"I'll be back." He replied walking out the doors and carefully closing them behind him.

-----

A few minutes after Harry left, my mother came running in.

"Jessamine, hi baby!" She said happily running over to my bed side.

"Hi mom." I replied smiling.

"How are you feeling?" She asked while kissing my forehead.

"Just fine, Harry just left."

"That boy sure is something. He stayed here long after I did last night. The doctor said you probably wouldn't wake up until this morning once the medicine completely wore off from the surgery."

"Surgery?" I asked confused.

"Yes! They had to do surgery on your leg because the bullet was lodged in your bone. Pretty gross I would say, and very painful it seems." She replied.

"Yeah, I can't really feel it right now." I said looking down at my bandaged leg. "And I woke up around midnight and Harry was fast asleep."

"He's winning my trust is all I have to say." She said smiling. "So do you...like him?"

"Harry? Maybe..." I said blushing.

"I don't blame you. At first I was taken back by his tattoos and bad boy look, but he's a genuinely sweet kid." She replied.

"Yeah.....yeah he is." I said smiling as big as I possibly could.

-------

A week passed before the doctor released me. Harry and my mom would come every day to visit me. Especially my mom since she worked in the same building I was staying in.

My dad was still not in good shape.....they said he was getting worse. I don't want to believe it.

And yes, Harry brought me a single red rose everyday, even the day they released me.

"I got you." Harry said while helping get out of my bed. It felt weird walking after a long week.

I trembled out of bed and onto my crutches that Harry had got me. The doctor said I wouldn't need it but Harry insisted.

"When we get home can I decorate it?" I asked. For a person who just left the hospital with an injured leg, I was really happy.

"I'll even help you!" He said cheering sarcastically.

"Ha-ha" I replied rolling my eyes dramatically.

"Excited to go home?" He asked helping into the passenger seat of his car. Since my mom had work he volunteered to take me home.

"Totally, I hate the smell of this place." I replied buckling up while he hopped in the drivers seat and did the same.

"Me too." He said as the engine roared to life.

-----

We finally pulled into my driveway after what seem like hours (which was only 15 minutes). I've missed the comfort of my room so much.

Harry generously helped me out of the car and onto my new crutches. Once I got to the stairs I sensed a problem.

"I'll carry you." He said picking me up bridal style.

"You don't have to, I know I'm heavy." I replied.

"Jessamine Taylor you are NOT heavy. You weigh like nothing, it's fine." He said looking at me as he effortlessly carried me up the stairs.

Once at the top I got my keys and unlocked the door. The scent of my home filled my lungs.

"We're home!" Harry screamed through the house.

"Harry don't yell!" I said hitting him in the gut which happened to be 6 pack abs.

"You must like touching me." He said smirking.

"Sure." I replied rolling my eyes.

Before I knew it I was pinned against the wall, Harry's body pushed against mine.

His lips grazed the skin of my ear as he whispered, "I know you like being this close."

I couldn't deny that I loved it, but I refused to show any sign of weakness.

Harry's held me against the wall, making sure I didn't fall because of my leg.

"I've been waiting all week to be this close to you." He said, picking me up and carrying me to my room.

He set me on my bed and hovered above me. His hands traveled up and down my torso then stopped at the hem of my shirt.

He looked at me with questioning eyes and I nodded in acceptance.

I sat up for a second so he was able to peel my shirt off of me, leaving my in only a bra and a pair of shorts.

He leaned down to my lower stomach and began placing soft kisses up my stomach to my face. Stopping for a second, he looked me in the eyes and our lips crashed together. The feeling was pure passion, our lips dancing in sync. A few quiet moans escaped into his mouth as he pulled at the band of my shorts.

Without hesitation, I reached down to his shirt and pulled it over his head. I basically drooled over his perfect body, his abs showing nicely. He took noticed and smiled, then went back to kissing me.

I unlocked our lips and moved to his neck, leaving rough kisses to his perfect skin. He let out a small moan in pleasure as I found his weak spot.

"Jessamine, I need you." He whimpered. Seeing him in his weak state only turned me on more. A tingling sensation began in my lower region.

I let him peel my shorts off my body, carefully pulling them over my cast on my leg, leaving me in my bra and panties.

Since I was in my underwear, Harry should be too.

I let my hands trail to his belt buckle as he continued kissing my collar bones. With his help I managed to unhook his belt and slide his jeans down his legs, leaving him in only his boxers.

I could see his growing bulge in between his legs as I moaned from his sloppy kisses to my neck.

Since it was painful to sit up on my leg, I let Harry take control on top of me.

His fingers fiddled with the hook of my bra. Eventually I had to wrap my arms around and unhook it myself.

I began smirking at him because he was a little embarrassed.

"Thought you'd be a pro at that by now." I managed to say as he laughed a little.

"I am. But I'm kind of nervous around you......" he said, kissing me lightly.

As our kiss turned into a heated make out session, I pulled at his boxers and he pulled them down. I let him do the same to me.

It was the first time we've seen each other completely naked and I was really self conscious. He didn't seem to mind because his eyes trailed up and down my body, he licked his lips.

"You don't have to do this." He said sincerely.

"But I want to." I replied, dragging his face down to mine as our lips collided.

~~~~~~

HAHAHA I'm such a bitch for this cliffhanger, but I don't have time to finish.

I will update tomorrow :)

OVER HALF A MILLION READS?! THAT'S INSANE! You guys are absolutely amazing, thanks so much. xx

COMMENT

VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 36 31
Bella is a 19 year old college student, she was invited to a football (soccer) game one night, and got a glare by a boy named Harry styles that was a...
92.5K 1.4K 43
Jasmine Wells: 19, virgin, good girl thats rough around the edges, never drank, never smoked. Harry Styles: 19, bad boy, sexual, seductive, drinks, s...
17.4K 226 25
Jasmine is a 17 year old with the best friend she could ask for. Her job leads her to meet One Direction!!!! but what will happen when her ex comes...
3.4K 30 29
Louisa is the new girl in town, very shy and closed up due to her last relasionship. The school bad boy Harry Styles takes interest in her. But doesn...