TOO GOOD ━ SUGG. ✓

By sunshineseavey

the one in which she believes that he is too good for her and he believes that she is horribly mistaken. TO... More

too good
playlist
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
author's note
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter fourty-five
epilogue
thank you!

chapter four

3.7K 91 20
By sunshineseavey

As soon as I walked inside the door, Troye immediately greeted me.

"Alyssa!" The Australian called from his place on the couch.

"Hi Troye," I replied half heartedly, causing Troye to turn in his seat and look up at me. I slipped off my shoes and looked around the flat.

"Where's Zoë and Alfie?" I asked cautiously knowing that he's probably want to know what happened at Joe's and I was ready to tell him exactly what I heard.

"They went to go walk Nala, in fact they just left a few minutes ago," he said and patted the empty space beside him. I sat down and groaned.

"How was Joe's?" He asked curiously, making me look at him. I sighed and ran a hand through my dark brown hair.

"It was interesting," I said and looked Troye in the eyes.

"Interesting?" He echoed and smirked. I playfully hit him, causing him to squeal and shoot me a look before he settled down.

"What do you mean by interesting?" He asked again and looked at me curiously.

"I think I heard something I wasn't supposed to hear and Joe knew that I heard it."

"Heard something?" Troye questioned again his eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"After Joe and I had an unexpected water fight, he gave me this hoodie to change into and said that I could go into his room and change." I paused hesitantly as Troye looked at me waiting for more explanation.

"A few minutes before Caspar had told me that he thought that Joe and I were getting closer by the minute. So after I put on Joe's hoodie, I was about to open the door when I heard them talking and I should've opened the door but for some reason I didn't."

"What were they talking about Alyssa?" Troye asked carefully, as if he was scared of what I was about to say.

"Me." I said quietly and looked at him. When Troye stayed silent, I continued on and explained the entire conversation. When I was done, Troye's eyes widened.

"So Joe basically admitted to Caspar that he had feelings for you!?" Troye exclaimed as I slowly nodded my head. He suddenly got up, his eyes full of excitement.

"I have to tell Zoë and Alfie about this!" He said excitedly and dashed for his phone.

"Troye," I said his name once but he didn't seem to notice. His fingers starting to dance on the screen of his phone.

"Troye!" I said loudly and looked at him as his fingers stopped and he looked up at me.

"What?" He huffed.

"You can't tell Zoë or Alfie about this," I whispered loud enough for him to hear. He looked at me confused before he sat back down and turned to face me.

"Why not?" He asked carefully.

"Because when I heard Joe talking to Capsar he mentioned that he was going to respect Alfie's wishes even if it killed him inside."

"Do you know what Alfie said?"

I shook my head and ran a hand through my hair.

"I don't know Troye. I don't know."

"Come on it can't be that bad, maybe Alfie's just concerned for you."

"It seemed bad Troye."

I saw him open his mouth to speak but he quickly closed it just as my phone rang. I looked at Troye as I pulled out my phone and saw that Joe was calling me. I looked at it slightly in shock that Troye and I were just talking about him a few minutes ago. As I was in my own thoughts, Troye grabbed my phone and pressed accept as he put the phone to his ear. He put the phone on speaker and set it on the table quickly.

What we both heard next was something that Troye and I weren't prepared for at all.

JOE SUGG'S POV
I was sitting on the couch, when Caspar came walking up the stairs. Yes I removed the cups. Did I regret it? As soon as he started talking, yeah I did.

"So do you wanna talk about Alyssa?" Caspar asked, slightly concerned. I shook my head and pulled out my phone and started playing games. I was in the middle of one, when Caspar's hand covered the screen.

"What the hell!?" I looked at him as he sat down beside me on the couch.

"You need to tell her."

"I can't."

"Why Joe? Why can't you?"

"Because if Alfie finds ou-" I started but he cut me off abruptly.

"Who gives a shit if he finds out? This is about you and her Joe!"

"Fine, Caspar I'll call her..." I said as I reached for my phone and went into her contact, pressing the mini phone icon. Her name flashed across the screen as I held it to my ear. It took me a split second to realize exactly what I was doing as I practically threw my phone at Caspar.

"End it!" I hissed as he nodded and pressed the red button. I sighed in relief as he ended it, passed it to me. Setting my phone on the table, I turned to face Caspar.

"You shouldn't have made me end the call..." Caspar huffed and looked at me crossly.

"I don't want to talk about this."

"You're gonna have to Joe."

"What was I supposed to say to her Caspar?"

"Maybe something along the lines of 'we should talk' would've been perfect."

"I don't know what I would've said," I mumbled softly.

"Shit Joe, you need to tell her about Alfie!"

"I can't just tell Alyssa that Alfie told me to stay away from her!" I growled and shot him a look.

"That's exactly what you need to tell her!" Caspar protested.

"Why can't I stop thinking about her?!" I said as I ran my hands through my hair.

"You don't get it Joe! You have feelings for Alyssa and the sooner you realize that the better it is." Caspar said and got up from the couch.

"Joe..." He said carefully, his eyes flickering between my phone and I.

"What Caspar?" I said harshly.

"Shit, shit." He started saying more incoherent words after that.

"Caspar what's wrong?!" I exclaimed as he looked at me this fear in his eyes. I watched as he slowly picked up my phone and showed me the screen. As soon as I saw it, I felt my heart drop as my eyes widened.

The call was still going.

"She-"

"She heard the whole thing..." I whispered, grabbing the phone and ending the call abruptly.

"She heard the whole thing." I repeated louder this time, looking at Caspar. I got up abruptly from the couch, grabbing my phone and my jacket.

"Joe! Where are you going?" Caspar yelled as I opened the door. I looked back at him and I could see his eyes were filled with guilt.

"I need to talk to her."

+

Well this is a mostly a filler chapter....oops.

Hope you all enjoyed it at least.

What do you think's gonna happen? If you have an ideas make sure to comment them! I love to see everything that you guys say!

-Angelina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 304 26
What if we knew what happened behind the lens? What if we knew what happened behind that very camera? Will we still label them as the 'cutest couple...
62.2K 1.4K 24
(COMPLETED) Evalyn Moline and her best friends Marcus, Niomi, and Joe finally graduated high school. They all have their own dreams, but a common one...
708K 16K 46
Book 1: The Third Sugg Trilogy *COMPLETED* You might already know my sister if you even internet, Zoella. You might also be familiar with my twin, Th...