Unpredictable Match (Interrac...

By louiistyles

Disclaimer: This story is an mPreg story Cameron Alono Smiths is an innocent, sensitive 16 year old boy from... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Character 1
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Characters- RENEWED
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Epilogue
Unpredictable Match 2

Fourteen

62.6K 2.4K 5.2K
By louiistyles

COMMENT AND VOTE.

Cameron POV

Anthony and I are going to the store to get some snacks because as Anthony says 'I cant learn without eating' although I know that's a lie, he was just looking for a reason to stop working. But since Anthony claims he 'runs s**t' we do whatever he wants most of the time. I don't mind.

"Get whatever you want." He said as we walked into the store. In all honesty, I'm not really in the mood for junk food but I have had a craving for Doritos, the Sweet and Spicy kind, and I don't know why. So that's what I got and a bottle of Sprite. Anthony came up to me with a whole bunch of things in his arms.

"Anthony, that is a lot of stuff." I laughed. He chuckled.

"I know, put them chips down, we just gonna share what I'm getting. I'm not done yet, hold on." He said then went back into the aisles. I put the chips in a random rack and just waited by the counter.

"Wassup boss! Here for the regular." I saw a hand reach around me to shake the cashiers hand, and the persons pelvis area was resting over a place I didn't want it to. I turned my head around and began moving.

"Sorry am I in your way?" I said politely. The guy was a young, tall Spanish guy.

"Nah babygirl, you good."

I moved anyway because I don't feel comfortable in that position with a random stranger.

"Where you going, I said you good." He smiled a large smile that was filled with gold grills, something like Anthony wears sometimes, but it looks better on Anthony.

I laughed awkwardly and looked to the aisles, spotting Anthony looking undecided while looking at the fridge of  Arizona's.

"What's your name?" I heard the guy ask. I ignored him though, it's none of his business.

"Girl, you don't hear me talking to you?" He grabbed my arm. I want to correct him so bad so that he'll leave me alone, but if he knows I'm a boy he'll probably get even more upset and kill me or something.

"Mister, can you just leave me alone." I said as politely as possible.

"Alright, alright I get you, you don't want to be bothered. But tell me, where you from cause you don't look like you around here." He asked, coming close once again.

"LA." I said while moving again.

"Oh LA, you one of the rich stuck up ones, huh? That's why you won't let me get a chance?" He smirked.

I took my chance for him to leave me alone, although it may be risky. I'm getting tired of him bothering me.

"I hope you know that I'm not a female." I said hesitantly. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"So... you're a dude?" The cashier came to the front with a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

I nodded. "Well, you fine as fuck ma, I would've never noticed. I mean, I saw that you didn't have no titties and you had some masculine traits but I thought you was just like that."

"Oh, thanks..." Well I guess that didn't work.

"So, you tryna give me your number or something?" He pulled out his phone.

"No thanks." I said. I'm getting really fed up now.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I'm good."

"Come on just giv-"

"He said he good my nigga."

Finally.

"Who the fuck are you?" The Spanish guy asked.

"It don't matter who I am, if he say he good he good." Anthony said as he put everything on the counter.

"Shut your corny ass up, tryna be the hero of the day. Nobody was talking to you... You know this dude?" He asked me.

"Yes, I do know him." I said matter of factly.

"You with him or something?" He asked. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Anthony for help who was looking at me waiting to see what I was gonna say.

"Yeah, that's all me. So chill with all that." Anthony finally said.

"The way he was acting just a while ago don't tell me that that's all you." He licked his lips. He should've never did that, Anthony has a temper.

He sized him up. "What you said?"

The Spanish guy looked at Anthony as if he was crazy.

"Nigga if you don't back the fuck up."

"Or what?" He got quiet.

"That's what I fucking thought. If I catch you talking to him or near him again I swear imma have to kill you."

My eyes widened in surprise. I put my hand on his torso, steering him away from the guy , who left eyeing him and me down.

Anthony paid for the stuff then we left.

"So that's what we doing now?" Anthony asked when he started up the car.

"Hm?"

"We talking to niggas as soon as I turn my back?" He asked.

"Anthony are you serious right now?" I asked. Is he honestly gonna start this with me.

"Cameron, you could have walked away or called me ASAP when he started trying to talk to you. But you just stayed there like you like the attention or something."

"Honestly, Anthony? I'm not gonna run to you for every little problem, and did you not see me trying my best to get him to leave me alone? You even were there when you heard me refusing to give my number Anthony."

"You need to "run to me" for every problem you got. Whatever your problem is, that's my issue too, especially if it involves someone tryna talk to you. You mine, so I don't play that shit." He said.

"So, now we're together huh?" I said.

"We been together."

"Or we 'been together' after you seen somebody trying to talk to me. What happened to 'we are whatever we are when I say so' ? You never said we were together before, so technically you shouldn't have a problem even if me and that guy were speaking on a flirtatious level." I was just really annoyed right now.

"You getting too comfortable now baby, don't ever speak to me like that."

"I'm just saying, Anthony. You didn't want to claim me till after you saw somebody likes what you got." I said.

"How bout this," he parked in front of his apartment building "from here on out you belong to me, you mine. I'm your boyfriend, you're my baby. Ain't no talking to other niggas. Understood?"

I ignored him. I'm jumping up and down on the inside really, but I'm still annoyed.

"Now you playing with your life, ignore me again and see what I do. Now again, understood?"

"Yes." I gave in. I don't wanna see what he does.

"And the next time you go off on me like that imma have to put you in your place and you not gonna like it." He said.

He grabbed my face and gave me a kiss.

------
So as you could've probably predicted, we didn't even start back up on work when we got back. Anthony was smoking and eating chips while I was looking through these school books for no reason.

"This question makes no sense...." I mumbled quietly to myself while looking in the textbook, struggling to bite into these rock hard twizzlers.

"You make no sense." Anthony teased. I could hear the hoarseness in his voice from all that smoking. I wish he'd stop.

"Shutup ugly." I teased back and continued trying to work out this problem.

"Why you not over here with me?"

I got up and left the problem alone to go sit next to him. I've had enough anyways. He pulled me into his side.

"Cameron, you remember the day we were at the basketball court?"

I nodded.

"Remember when you said you was gonna do some gymnastics for me?" He smirked.

"Oh no no no, not right now." I said.

"But you said while you are in proper clothes, and you seem to be in proper clothes right now." He said referring to my loose sweatpants and t shirt.

"Let's save it for another time." I said, hoping that he will leave it alone.

He raised his eyebrows and licked his lips. "Oh word?"

"Not like that, you're disgusting." I laughed.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"You got the cutest nose, you know that?" He squeezed my nose, hard.

"Oww, why Anthony." I pried his hand away.

"I got a question for you." He said.

"What?"

Anthony POV

"What?"

"Whatever happened to that Indian bitch you was hanging out with?"

"Oh Molina? I don't know where she is, but I do know that she has been sleeping at Trevor's house."

"I don't like her." I said.

"I know you don't." He laughed.

"At least you know and you need to drop that bitch"

"I know..." He said.

My phone rang, it was Zaniya.

"Gimme a minute baby. My sister calling."

"Okay." He said.

I answered the phone.

"Whats up Za." I asked into the phone, happy to hear from her.

"Ant you gotta come to the house quick, please." She cried

I became alert immediately.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Mom, she- she just."

"Come on Zaniya, speak." I said impatiently.

"She just collapsed out of no where and I don't know what happened, she's not moving Anthony, she won't respond."

"She breathing?"

"I don't know, I think so... I don't Anthony just come quick, please!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming right now." I panicked and hung up, putting my coat and shoes on.

"Put your stuff on we gotta go." I said to Cameron. I wasn't gonna leave him here, and believe it or not he the only one who knows how to keep me calm.

"Wha-"

"Just do what I ask. Please."

As he was putting his stuff on I got another call from Zaniya.

"What's wrong?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"She's not breathing!!! Come NOW!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the long wait 😅
I was being a lazy bum but I also had writers block.
Thank you all for your amazing ideas. I will be using them, as you can see I already started using some. Tell me if I used your idea ☺️ I hope this chapter is up to par. I'm tryna get in more drama filled things in this book. And keep in mind how Anthony got over protective here. 👀

I haven't started my HW yet cuz I wanted to finish this for y'all. Applaud me plz. ☺️😂

Ok ok byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 391 5
Hace mucho tiempo cuenta la leyenda que hace más de 1.000 años nació un niño en el inframundo con un talento único, un niño que se conocería con el n...
134K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
27.8K 1K 32
Watching him is my past time favourite thing to do, everything about him is fascinating from his hazel green eyes full of life to his infectious laug...
10.1K 724 36
Its all about respect where we come from. Either you earn it or you take it. King needs Owen to join his father's gang K.O. in order to run the stree...