What You're Missing (Ross lyn...

Por Sushi-Brain

A wonderful girl with scars. An old book that holds many secrets. One page, and one person may change her li... Más

What You're Missing (a Ross Lynch Fanfic)
chapter 1: its not that easy
chapter 2 - i hope they're friendly
chapter 3 - surprise!
Chapter 4- Care For a Walk?
Chapter 5 - I Love coincidences
Chapter 6 - It Isn't Gonna Take Long
chapter 7 - trusted
Chapter 8 - Confessions
Chapter 9 - Awkward
Chapter 10- love struck
Chapter 11 - "cofortable-me-not" PART 1
A/N
chapter 12 - "comfortable-me-not" PART 2
Chapter 13 - The smart ass, skips classes
chapter 14 - "you're so hot."
Chapter 15 - Kiss Attepts
Chapter 16 - Wound Stitches
Chapter 17 - Humiliation
chapter 18 - His Touch
Chapter 19 - Fixing
Chapter 20- Feelings Eruption
Chapter 21 - Birthday
Chapter 22 - Netflix And Kiss
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 24 - 'Is Perfect'
Chapter 25 - Curves
chapter 26 - Feels Good
chapter 27 - Best Friends Talk
Chapter 28 - Eager Much
chapter 29 - Encouragement and Lovingly
Chapter 30 - oh god
BONUS CHAPTER
Epilogue

Chapter 23 - Adorable Fool

445 37 53
Por Sushi-Brain

SORRY FOR THE ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF TIME LAPSES AND CONSTANT CHANGE IN P.O.V.

Hailey's P.O.V

*the next day*

My alarm went off waking me from one of the best sleeps I've had since like forever. I groaned shutting it, realizing today is the last day of the week. Finally.

A lot of occasions happened in this week, it's crazy. It's been lovely, roughy and severely slow.

From my grandparent and my aunt's visit, to mine and my bestfriend's kiss.

Glancing at the window beside me, I saw Ross changing. Watching a good view of a hot guy changing is definitely a great way to wake up. And that hot guy is my best friend.

Still not used to him shirtless.
(Let's be honest, who is? )

I brushed the thoughts away, and started to get ready for school, deciding on something casual. I got dressed after brushing my teeth and hair applying the lip balm, and topped it off with my lens.

" Hailes, breakfast is ready, " I heard mom say through the door. " Be there in a sec," I replied wearing my key necklace and the silver bracelet.

Running down the stairs, the smell of french toast hit me, making my mouth water. Can't blame a girl for being hungry as soon as she wakes up.
Although yesterday Ross and I ate a lot of popcorn.

After I had breakfast, Jason, Rose and I got on our way to the door and hit our way to school. Our walk to school was not so hyper, but not awkward either. I mostly made conversations with Rose and Jason, but Ross was a little too quiet. He was staring into air, furrowing his eyebrows every minute or so. His eyes looked so innocent, messy frustrated hair and his lips were a little plump.

I can't deny mine were too.

Ross' P.O.V.

On our walking way to school the only word I said was hey. And It seems that I can't say more, everything I wanna say, is up here locked in my brain.

Someone was taking over my brain, and it was because of yesterday's kiss. It's like everytime I see her alone I can't resist needing her body on me. My body aches for her touch. Now, that this sounded creepy, and so cliché, but it's the truth.

But if I tried asking her out, and then get rejected for some reason. That would cause our friendship to collapse, and that's the last thing I would wanna do.

And hearing the same passionate words from her every single time we kiss, makes it even more heated. Which means faith. Right?

Which is why today I'll stop hiding behind the bush, and ask her out. What do I have to loose?

I'm also gonna do that so that Charlotte would shut up . I regret telling her we kissed.

I glanced at Hailey beside me, hesitation taking over me. I was deciding weather i should do what I'm about to do next, or not. If I was asking her out today, I have to hint it.

My hands slowly brushed against hers making her turn to me. She looked down smiling. " H-hey, " I stuttered.

" Hi. "

I held her hands slowly, covering them in between us. She smiled again and parted them a bit to intertwine them together slowly.

" something seems on your mind. Are you okay? " she asked As i closed the distance between us. "Yeah, I'm great."
Time lapse

"Ross!" Charlotte said walking up to my locker. " Have you asked her out yet?"

I shook my head closing it. The lunch break started and I was about to take my chance . " I was about to. "

" There she is, good luck, don't mess up." I nodded as she left. I saw Hailey walk towards her locker with Rose. Adrenaline rushed through me, my eyes tired, shaggy hair, sweaty hands, dizziness, it was all present.

I walked up to her feeling the urge to turn back and never come again. "Hailey, can I - uh," I paused looking at Rose. She noticed and nodded behind Hailey .

" Can I ask you a question? " I said once it was clear. She nodded putting her phone in her pockets.

" I was wondering, if you- um, wanted --- " i stuttered fiddling with my thumbs. She frowned putting her hand on my forehead.

This is much harder than I thought.

" Are you okay? You're sweating," she said rubbing my cheeks with the back of her hand.

"i wanted to ask you, if you, if you wanted a cupcake?" I blurted making her look at me oddly. " O -kay? "

I mentally face palmed myself, wishing to zap out of existence.

Well, looks like I messed up. Maybe tomorrow.

Hailey's P.O.V

" Hailey, shoot," Charlotte said passing me the basketball. I caught it, ran and tried to shoot it in the hoop utterly failing.

" Are you alright? What's wrong? " she said coming to me. " I don't know, I'm just not functioning. "

" Okay, take a break." The coach whistled making us all go to grab some water.

" You haven't been yourself lately, what's going on?" Charlotte said beside me. "It's nothing, " I said before chugging down a water bottle.

" Nothing? You haven't scored a goal, and you usually score most of them," she said adjusting her curly blonde hair.

" Just worried," I said playing with the wrap of the water bottle, " Don't mind though." I said before she nodded and heading off to the captain.

Ross was killing me. He hasn't been acting himself all day long, and it was weirder than ever. After the incident in the lunch break, he didn't open his mouth to say a thing. Nothing came out, and it was driving me crazy.

In most of the classes he either looked up at the ceiling, or at me, where I turn to him and flash a smile. But most of the day, he was in deep thoughts, looking so worried with innocence.

" One more thing before we head home, " the coach said as our class hustled up, " there's a girl basketball tournament occasion in a few weeks, and I was planning on deciding who's gonna be in the team." She paused eyeing everyone of us.

" But some of you haven't been themselves, " she said looking deep into me smirking playfully, I smiled hiding my face,," so I'm giving you a second chance, so be prepared by next week. " She finished right before the bell rang.

Every one made their way to the changing room, including Charlotte and I. I decided to wash my face before changing to calm my red face. "You ready to go? " Charlotte said as I nodded.

We walked outside the gym to the school gate, to meet Ryland and Ross. Char caught up and went off to Ross, I myself was too tired to follow behind, so I never bothered.

I saw Ross hysterically shake his head, before Charlotte pushed him towards me, as he tried to go back. I furrowed my eyebrows and stopped. " Ross has something to ask you, we'll leave you two alone, " she said before walking off with Ryland.

" Can we sit on the bench?" He asked motioning to the side. I nodded taking my backpack off and set It on the grassy ground.

" I -uh w-anted to --- no, I can't do this." He said running a hand through his hair. " Ross, look at me." I demanded holding his arm. " What is it? What do you want to tell me?"

" I'm afraid, to tell you. " he confessed with sad eyes. " Whatever it is that you want to say, don't hesitate. I'll react normally to it, you can tell me anything, i promise," I paused as he nodded, " take a long sip of water," I said handing him my water bottle.

He did as i brushed his hair off his forehead. " Inhale and exhale."

I realised the place was almost empty, only only a few students walking off. He did so, giving me the water bottle. " im gonna take my lens off to make you even more comfortable, " I said as he nodded.

" now, tell me."

He concentrated on my eyes and placed his hands on top of mine, as i felt his muscles relax.

" I - I want you to go out with me."

He finally said, letting out a deep breath. I had mixed emotions. Excitement, happiness, shock, relief, it took all of me.

" As in like, on a date?" I asked looking at our hands and back up at his light eyes. He nodded, "I want to take you out, on a date. I've always wanted to, " He nervously asked, his hazel eyes glistening. I gave myself a second to comprehend what was actually happening, to find how big was the limit of my happiness at this moment.

" I would love to."

I saw his frowny, nervous face change into a big smile of his. " woah, um," he paused standing up with me. We walked a few feet in the shortcut direction, " can it be today ?" He asked holding my hand in his. " That would be great." I smiled pulling a strand behind my ear.

He let out a chuckle of joy parting our fingers to intertwine them. " I'll pick you up at 6, almost sunset."

I nodded feeling his chuckle reflect on me. "What should I wear? " i asked facing him. He smiled and stopped in front of our houses. " Something cute," he said before stepping closer, and planting a soft kiss on my cheek. His lips moved to my ears as his hands rubbed mine. " Like you," he whispered in my ears making me laugh.

" I can't wait." We said in union causing the eruption of laughs to increase.

"I don't think my father would mind," I said playing with the rings on his fingers. " I hope not, snowy." He Replied . I smiled and stood on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. He smiled against me, tightening his grip on my hand.

" so, six?" He asked letting go of my hand ." It's a date." I replied walking off.

" Wait, before you go, there's something I want to do, " he said making me stop. I did and turned to face him. He came closer, very close, and looked deep into my eyes. " I-uh," he stuttered before crashing his lips onto me.

I stood back a little surprised by his action. But as usual, couldn't resist and kissed back almost immediately. He smiled against my lips and held my waist closer, resting his hand Below my back.

I smiled and tried to pull away for air, he slowly followed, wanting the kiss to last longer, and rested his forehead on mine. " Can I have another one? " He blurted his innocent eyes taking over.

" No, what if there's someone around?" I asked playing with his hair.

" Please?" He pleaded driving me crazy. I crashed my lips onto him, making him walk backwards, in a short, yet rough kiss. I pulled back out of his grip leaving him shocked and ran to my door, glancing at him one last time to find him smiling in his spot.

Even though we've kissed multiple times, I'm still not used to how his lips feel against mine. And I hope everytime we kiss, I'd feel the same way as we did during our first kisses.

I went in, to find Ruby and mom sitting on the couch. " Hey guys," I said taking my hanging backpack off my left shoulder. They looked at me, smiled and Ruby patted the spot next to her.

I got her gesture and sat down. "How was the day?" She asked locking her phone. "Great. Long, but good," I paused wanting to go straight to the point, "are you guys free today?" I asked earning mom's attention.

" Honestly, I'm exhausted. I've been around the house, cleaning every spot, and I don't even feel my legs, why though? " Mom replied.

" i needed help," I hinted , " choosing an outfit, " they furrowed their eyebrows in confusion. " Where are you heading to? "

" A date."

Mom dropped her book and turned to my nervous face. " A date? Ross asked you out?" Ruby said smiling. I nodded rubbing my knees.
" He did on our way home. And it's today. " i said frowning slightly.

Now that I've thought about it, it sounds kinda scary. I've never went out on a date before, and I'm afraid it would be a disaster. Who knows what could happen?

It could get awkward, or I'll make a fool of myself, probably making him doubt his decision. "HAILEY, " I heard Ruby almost shout, waking me from my thoughts, I immediately faced her. " You zoned out."

"I need this night to run perfectly. If not, a lot of things are gonna be ruined. " i panicked biting my nails.

" Don't worry, I'll help you, and Juliet will do your hair and makeup. It will be perfect. " Ruby reassured pulling my hands from my mouth.

" You kids grow up faster than ever, " Mom said reading through the pages of the book. "im 17, mom. I'm not 40." I said sitting by her after Ruby left to check on Lexi.

" So, how did he ask you? Did he say it straight forward? " Mom asked turning to me. " Not exactly. " i laughed blushing. " he hesitated, and was seriously nervous today. It didn't know what was wrong with him, but Charlotte made us sit, and it took him a while, but he did after I convinced him to say what was wrong. I even took my lens off."

"You really like him, don't you." She said In a more of a statement tone.
I shrugged my shoulder, smiling at her tone. " It's clear you do. he's lucky he's dating a cute fool like you. " she rolled her eyes laughing.

A fool a day, keeps the frown away.

A/N

@RandomR5er_girl *smirks* you get me. xD

Anywhore.....
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, luv y'all

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.1K 1K 22
I am just girl named River. My mom is a drug addict and I want to get away from the crazy, horrible life my mom is providing. After graduation I move...
237 0 50
Guns and fighting are not usually what a high school senior girl has to deal with but it is with this girl. After losing everything that she's ever k...
113 15 11
Scarlet lost her family and has been on her own for a while. What she didn't know might save her and her real family. Will everything around her go d...
Mistaken Por Karsyn

Novela Juvenil

141 27 11
The smooth life of a 19-year-old boy's life was going just fine until it goes into a different direction as a strange girl that is the same age as hi...