Demitytes Bride

By ink_on_parchment

[No.6 in Fantasy! - 16 August 2016 ] Kashara was sandwiched between the hard wall and Fallon. "Now listen h... More

Demitytes
Kashara
Kashara revealed
shifting worlds
Groom Ball
Once Upon a Time
Here comes the prince.
Foreboding
Time of our Destiny
The devil wears persuasion
Threll
Jiggling frog bottoms and other dangerous beasts
When the universe conspires against you
Riding off into sunset and other ridiculous romantics
Persephone had it better
I see London. I see France.
The killing perfection that is Fallon
The noble and most ancient house of the Dryadel Aliithor
A very cosy ball
A Sweltering ball
Fine ass buns and Espionage.
Primordial Battle
Food appreciation is a deadly hobby
Food Appreciation becomes an acquired taste
Fallon's guardian angel has two left feet.
Judging books by covers
A study in society
To Reign in Hell
The diary of a maid has a chapter on dusting. And espionage. But mostly dusting
A silence that speaks
The God of Deceit
Knocking the devil's door
Perfect
A dramatic Rebellion
The mark of a Traitor
Delving Deeper
Destiny
A blast from the past...Or rather an old flame of Fallon's.
A traitorous Uncle.
An Ugly Truth
Home
Presque vu

Nearly did murder, almost asphyxiated, but good talk.

2.4K 110 6
By ink_on_parchment

There was this peculiar vase in their bedroom. It was huge, aquamarine and weird creatures dancing around it, quite ordinary really, but what made it really peculiar was that it weighed next to nothing if you lifted it, but packed quite the punch when swung. The way Kashara gained this knowledge was quite illicit.

She had once knocked into it, during an early morning sleepy stumble, sending it flying with little effort. The vase had crashed into the dressing table and promptly made smithereens out of it. She had cajoled the maids into saying nothing of it...after they had magicked the table back.

She now eyed the vase, wondering if it could also smash a furious pacing elemental prince, tearing a hole through the carpet in front of her.

"Can you please stop ruining the rug? I'm rather partial to the design." She quipped, immediately regretting it, when Fallon gave her a stormy look.

Just as she was calculating the best trajectory to aim for his head, Fallon suddenly stomped over to the bed, making her scramble away to the opposite side. However Fallon launched himself across and easily grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her over.

"Oh darling, I assure you, you should be worried about so many other things right now. The carpet is the least of your worries." He breathed out darkly.

Kashara knew it was a bad sign when someone threatening you, caused delicious shivers in your body. Mannn she was f*cked.

"Actually, I think you want to be f*cked" Sneaky voice was at it again, making awkward unwanted revelations.

Even though Kashara was probably ovary-acting to Fallon's voice, she controlled her womanly urges ( yes, woman have needs too dammit) and wriggled out of Fallon's grasp. Fallon kneeled on the bed and stared down at her.

"Excuse me, for trying to find out why in the name of the seven realms, am I here in the first place!" Kashara shouted, "All I've been doing since I arrived is attending staged balls or sitting around drinking a horrible excuse for tea. Tell me, was there a point to me actually being here? Or does your planet magically rejuvenate itself with my presence?"

Fallon opened his mouth but Kashara cut him off.

"Because the last time I checked, my magic was apparently the thing that 'guaranteed the survival of an entire race' in your words. Now, I don't even have it, and I know you blocked it!" She cried furiously.

"Have you thought that maybe your magic is gone because it's healing my planet?" Fallon asked quietly, looking down at her. Kashara opened her mouth, and closed it. That made sense, but she didn't sign up for losing her magic.

Actually she didn't sign up for this at all.

She stared at him furiously "Yes well, if that is true, why the heck did you have to marry me? Couldn't you have just kidnapped a Erthling mage and suck off her magic? Why even marry?"

"There is a ceremony after the healing, for Demitytes, that binds her(Demitytes) magic, and so I can't just kidnap an unwilling girl, she has to be crowned Queen of Demitytes." Fallon said. Kashara frowned at him. He seemed very vague, and there was something off about him.

Plus kidnapping an unwilling girl was exactly what he had done.

" You understand, politics and all that. I thought it would be good to have an alliance with Erth... scope out the competition, display the might of my plant etc, etc, only I didn't expect the Protector to try plant a spy in my midst " He continued.

Kashara nearly snorted. Fallon didn't see that? That was like basic politics. If you have an enemy, place a spy. Fallon must be losing his touch.

" Going senile in old age Fallon? Like I believe you never thought that your archenemy's planet would never try to bring you down? "

" I expected a spy of course, but I thought I would need to lookout amongst the maids, servants, ladies-in-waiting or whatever of the bride. I never expected the Protector to bully and blackmail the girls of some of the most powerful families into spying."

He paused, " Or that he would trust hormonal teenaged bimbos, who couldn't tell the back of their hand from the front, with his huge plans for invading a rival planet. His sloppy plan would probably never have succeeded, even if the girl was my bride, but I backed out because I couldn't place a rat on the throne."

" Is that why you chose me? Poor penniless Kashara, with no maids and servants to be spies. No significance to the protector? " She asked bitterly.

Fallon gave her a weird look. " Well, that was the whole point wasn't it? ".

Kashara gave him a withering glare.

Fallon proceeded to get off the bed, but Kashara stopped him with her feet by hooking them to his. " Hold on, I can't bloody well do without my magic! I can't just let your planet suck everything up. "

"Really? ", Fallon sneered, "Well then, you'll find out I don't quite care."

Kashara huffed and squared her shoulders. " Eriaek cares. And it seems like you are afraid of him. So I do think you should start caring." She said slyly.

Fallon froze in the middle of trying to untangle her legs from his. Something like a swear came from him.

Kashara continued, "You never told me he was your uncle. How many do you have anyway? There was a scheming uncle at the... the ball." She gave him a glare, the ball issue was still a sour spot, "And Eriaek who likes to bake buns... anymore covert family members I should know about? Or should I get them on my side all on my own?"

"Ha, don't think Uncle Eriaek will support you forever. He's only using you to further his own political aspirations. All my uncles and courtiers do." Fallon spewed out bitterly.

"What do you mean?" Kashara asked, deeply against the idea that Eriaek could be any amount of schemer.

"Its none of your business!" Fallon sharply snapped at her, and finally got up from the bed.

He paused as he turned away and said, "Tomorrow, an elemental will meet you at the Arcarage at noon to help you retain some of your magic. I'll have Lord Dalbus fetch you an hour before noon."

However before she could celebrate, Fallon spoke again. " And do take care with your friendship with my uncle. You are not the first person to raise him in a pedestal, and he will be gutting a dagger through your heart when you realise how wrong you were. I wouldn't want anything to happen to my precious mageling would I?"

"Tell me why you think he's untrustworthy! You can't just tell me something like this and expect me to understand." She cried, sitting up on the bed.

"I can't— It does not concern you, but keep this mind, I am the only one, in this entire planet, who you can trust to keep you safe. Everyone else operates for their own agenda." He gave her a debonair smirk at that.

"Aren't you also operating for your own agenda?" Kashara asked.

"Aah, but princess, my agenda is keeping my little mageling safe so she can heal my planet. Who knows what the other big bad foxes and wolves are thinking of? Now," He patted her head as he knelt down to met her eye, " don't worry your pretty little head on their account, just concentrate on your etiquette and general lessons, Oh did I mention they are resuming?" Fallon said with a sly wink that made her want to box his face in.

How dare he spring Lintenberg on her again! She knew Fallon would not give in to her request without a condition of his own! Damn you Fallon! The pillow that looked the most like Fallon was so gonna get it tonight!

Fallon patted her head again, and Kashara reined in her urge to turn his glorious flat stomach into her punching bag. He finally got tired of trying to provoke her, after nearly causing her asphyxiation every time he did something to patronise her like pat her head or smile 'benignly'. He finally walked out of the bedroom.

Kashara growled in frustration. Just when she thought she would get her magic back, She had to have lessons with Lintenberg too! At least she had some power to go about her investigating now.

She had to add Eriaek Tisorne to her long list of things to research among the vague ceremony, and people who would support her.

She did recall Fallon's and Eriaek's conversation, in which Fallon had seemed to blame Eriaek for his parent's not being here.

"If your mother were here, she would have clocked you for your lack of manners towards a lady." Eriaek had said.

"Well she isn't here! And who's fault is that?....." Fallon had said.

Kashara puzzled over this new piece of information, before giving up with a groan.

Fallon was about as puzzling as a teenaged girl on anti-depressants sometimes.

Kashara flopped back onto the bed, glad that at least something was going her way. Her magic. It was something!

Maybe she would duel Fallon and the hell out of here, once she got her magic... Oh well a girl could dream. Kashara mused, and decided to go in search of her dinner herself. The maids sometimes were spiteful, and brought bad food up. She had yet to find a reason for this.

To the kitchen! She thought and stood up. She was going to get to the bottom of this maid mutiny today!

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Helloo Everyone! Hope this was considerably longer for you!

I wanted to put the kitchen scene inside too, but i felt like my brain was being steam pressed by monkeys. soooo little brain juice left, zomg. It's 2 and I'm so freaking hungry tooo. Hope you like this chapter. 

Tom: "The author, has currently run away to shove some food into her mouth in a very deplorable manner, hence I have seen fit to take over. The story continues.."

"Fallon sucked all the magic out of Kashara, and restored his planet to extreme power. He than invaded earth, and became the Overlord of the Universe!! MUAHAHAHA"

Loki: " What is this utter rubbish piece of literature. And who let you take over snakey? You can't even take over a school filled with teenagers."

Tom: "Fallon proceedes to the realm of Asgard, and destroys the pathetic weakling known as Loki, and seizes the casket of winters"

Loki: "What! Ugh. Whatever. Mortal. "

Tom:"Hey where are you walking away?!! Fine! See if I care! Bye!! Hey!!!"

.... 

Nagini:"SSSSssss. SSSSsaaysssaaaai."

translation: Bye. Master gone.

love :)

inkonparchment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.4K 25
On a quiet Spring morning, Avila awoke in her casket, six months after her death. By some miracle, she was suddenly alive, with no memory of her past...
33 2 9
When the world was tethering on the edge of absolute destruction, four powerful witches came together and created a spell that gave immense powers of...
1.8M 74K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
49.1K 3.5K 32
*SEQUEL TO THE 12 ELEMENTALS* #623 in Fantasy Kicked out of her kingdom by Darkness, how does Melody rebuild her life and take back her crown? * Okay...