Quartet☆Night and their Rookie

By Fuyumi-cchi

A random collection of scenes/oneshots with Quartet Night and their composer, Yukimura Fuyumi(OC). Pairing: M... More

How it all started...
Cheery Delight
BitterSweet
Rocker & Rookie
Innocent Voice and Heart
Quartet Night's composer
Nightly Stroll
A new addition?
Dog-sitting Day (Part 1)
Dog-sitting Day (Part 2)
A.I
A Special Day for a Composer
Happy Birthday, Ai!
A/N: I need suggestions...

New Chapter Begins

1.4K 53 19
By Fuyumi-cchi

Years passed by a bit, the idols have been living separately now but still get together because of their idol work in the agency. Right now, the senpais and the kouhais were hanging out in their break rooms, respectively the same groupings as they were back then at the Master Course.

Otoya was playing his guitar and being the adorable puppy that everyone sees him to be, Tokiya was highlighting his lines on a script while enjoying some cup of tea, and Reiji was smiling too brightly from a message that he just received.

Ren scrolling down his phone reading something. Masato was reading a book while he was sitting next to Ren. Ranmaru was eating meat as usual.

Ai was typing on his laptop while ignoring his kouhais bickering. Obviously, Natsuki was dressing up Syo while the latter was, well, trying to escape as much as possible but to his dismay, he cannot escape the tall cute-loving blond.

Camus was being the same old sweets lover count we know and ordering Cecil to do this and that. Cecil, on the other hand, kept on whining at his senpai at every order.

The composers, Fuyumi and Nanami, along Tomochika were chatting while having a little break from their composing or idol hours. Nanami looked at her phone when she received a message from her phone. She showed it to Tomochika who smiled at it and grinned at her.

Fuyumi looked at them with slight confusion while the two just smiled at her before grabbing her.

"Wha-- H-Hey...!"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

The two girls led Fuyumi to the mall surprisingly. She wondered why would they even drag her here.

"Guys, what's going on?" She finally asked them once they entered a certain store filled with lot of dresses with different styles and designs. Fuyumi had a feeling she's in for something big. "And... Why are we in a dress shop?"

"Come on, Fuyumi-senpai!" Tomochika grabbed her wrist and dragged her once again. This time in the changing room.

"Okay. You've got a lot of explaining to do--" She was cut off by a lot of dresses being shoved at her face.

"Senpai, try one of these." Nanami said as she pushed her inside and practically closed the door for her, leaving poor Fuyumi confused and somewhat annoyed.

"What the actual heck is going on?"

Fuyumi breathed out a long sigh before she complied on what they said and started trying the dresses on one by one and presenting it to them.

"Too Flashy."

Change.

"Too frilly."

Another change.

"Too short."

Another change.

"It's a bit ... Er... long ..."

Sigh. Another change.

"Okay. I don't get why are you guys making me dress up in these dresses." Fuyumi said as she started changing into the last one.

"The store is on sale and we thought we could get you to dress up and find one that really fits you." Nanami said as she clasped her hands together in glee.

"We already picked out a few dresses for ourselves so we've decided to drag you here to pick one since this store has a lot of fancy dresses!" Tomochika exclaimed as she grinned. Fuyumi nodded a bit in agreement while inside the changing room. The store had a lot of fancy and colorful dresses too. It was a big store and there weren't much people but it was a great store to buy off dresses for different occasions.

Moving on, Fuyumi stepped out of the changing room and stopped in front of the two. "So what do you think?"

Both of them stared at her in awe. Fuyumi wore a white one-strap cocktail dress with purple flowers trailing up to the top of the dress and a light purple ribbon tied around the left side front of the waist and at the end of the dress had a darker shade of the color linings.

"W-What? Why are you staring?" She sweatdropped at them as they shook their heads.

"Y-Yukimura-senpai looks very pretty in that dress. Right, Tomo-chan?" Nanami complimented her as Tomochika nodded confidently.

"Yup! It really suits you plus it looks cute KB you also~"

Fuyumi blushed at the flattery and looked away scratching her cheek. "U-Uh, thanks." She muttered under her breath.

"And it looks like we found the dress already!" Tomochika exclaimed as she grabbed Fuyumi once again and started dragging her out of the store with Nanami trailing behind them, smiling as usual.

"Hold on, you two! I haven't paid this dress yet!" Fuyumi said as she tried to get her arm back.

"Don't worry. It's already been paid for."

Fuyumi furrowed her eyebrows at the newfound information. Something was definitely up and she was going to find out sooner or later. What was going on today? Rather than that, where were they dragging her this time?

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

The two of them dragged Fuyumi to a she department and stopped right there. Fuyumi looked at them and rose an eyebrow.

"Okay, start explaining." She said as she narrowed her eyes at them with suspicion. Nanami and Tomochika looked at her and smiled. There smiles looked bright and happy but she could tell that those smiles had a hidden meaning to them. Fuyumi shuddered a bit.

"Sorry, senpai. But we'll be going off now! We'll see you back at the Master Course!"

"Ah! Wait!" With that, the two of them left, leaving Fuyumi all by herself.

The composer's eye twitched in annoyance as she heaved a long sigh. "I swear, those two..."

"Yo, Fuyumi!" A familiar voice sounded behind her as she turned around and saw her best friend. Akira grinned at her while she was holding a box.

"Akira? What are you doing here?" She asked her as Akira approached her and opened the box.

"Giving you these." She replied as she brought out white high heels. "Come on try them on!"

"Why would I even try them on? You know, I'm not comfortable with these kind of shoes to begin with." Fuyumi huffed at her as she's clearly annoyed by the fact she was forced to pick out a dress out of her own will and now she's going to wear heels.

"Do it and I'll give you strawberries once a month." Akira said as she smirked at her when Fuyumi's eyes glinted a bit. The latter grumbled as she snatched the heels out of her hands and removed her sneakers then wore the heels. The composer stood up and tapped her foot to get a good footing and walked a few steps.

"This day is getting weird. Akira, do you know something...? Eh?" Fuyumi looked at her and found that she was gone. She blinked and looked around. "Ah, she ditched me..."

She sighed as she looked for her sneakers, attempting to change. Fuyumi twitched. Even her sneakers were missing. She took a mental note to get her back for this. "Maybe I should head home now..."

She was about to walk off when she felt a vibrate in her pocket that jolted her up a bit. She rummaged through her pocket and took out her phone and found an unread message. Tapping on the message, she read it as her eyes scanned every word.

"Fuyu-chan~! Come to the studio right now. I have something for you.

- Michy"

Fuyumi shook her head and walked off to go to the studio that was a block away from there while ignoring the looks she was getting from other people at the mall. What did her cousin want from her? Oh, she had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

☆。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

"Fuyu-channnn~ You're so adorable!!" Mich squealed as she hugged her and rubbed her cheek against hers.

"Yeah, yeah. That's great and all, Mich. But why did you called me over here?" Fuyumi asked as she pushed her away while she looked at her with a straight face.

"Oh, I'm going to fix your hair up~ Also wear these contacts and remove your glasses." Her cousin said as she gave her the contacts and led her to a chair then started doing her hair.

"Mich, can you tell me what's going on today?" Fuyumi asked as she removed her glasses and began putting the contacts.

Mich let out a small giggle as she continued styling her hair. "Sorry~ But it's a secret, Fuyu~"

"No fair." Fuyumi pouted a bit as she looked at her.

"Well, let's just say it'll be a huge surprise for you." She said as she finished up. "All done! Take a look."

Mich walked in front of her and showed the mirror. Fuyumi looked at her reflection and saw her hair was neatly styled with hairpins but her hair was still the same.

"Ehe~ Come on. Mika is waiting outside."

"Eh? Even Mika's here?"

"Mhm! Let's go! There's no time to waste!"

☆。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

When both of them came out, her twin brother's cousin, Mika, was waiting next to a car. Mich pushed her inside the car as she waved off to them, smiling. Fuyumi sat at the back seat of the car as Mika drove along the road.

The ride was quiet as Fuyumi fidgeted a bit. Deciding to end the silence, she opened her mouth to say something. She was about to speak up when Mika beat her to it.

"I know you're confused today, Fuyumi." He said as he glanced at her on the front mirror. As he pulled to a stop at the red light, he looked over his shoulder to her and smiled. "Your answers will be solved later on. I guarantee you."

Fuyumi just looked at him and nodded silently as Mika went back to driving until it stopped.

"Once you've stepped out of the car, you'll encounter a new chapter in your life." He said as he looked at her once again. "Oh, and a bit of a hint. Go to the garden and you'll see."

"O-Okay... Thanks, Mika." Fuyumi nodded in acknowledgement as he returned it with a smile of his own.

☆。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

After some time of unusual shopping, Fuyumi was walking alone in the hallways.. In the Master Course? She stopped for a moment and thought about what was this unusual day about.

"Okay. So far, Tomo-chan and Haruka dragged me to the mall and made me pick out a dress eventually it was already paid for. Then, they dragged me to somewhere and left me at the shoe department. I met my best friend and she gave me white heels then after that she made me go back to the studio and my cousin was there, who made take off the glasses and wear contacts while getting my hair done. Then her twin brother picked me up and dropped me by here in the Master Course saying there's something I need to check in the garden..." The composer summarized everything as she rubbed her chin, trying to get all the clues together yet not of them seem to give her a proper answer. "With this get up, there's probably party but... It isn't my birthday since it just passed and I don't remember any occasion happening today..."

Fuyumi shook her head and continued advancing towards the garden area. She glanced outside and found out it was almost nighttime. "Must have take a whole day... How pleasant."

When she finally went out of the hallways and stopped right at the garden. Fuyumi was awe struck. The garden was illuminated with small lights and some were hanged leading to the gazebo at the center. Fuyumi noticed a familiar from afar as she started sprinting over to it.

"Ai!" She called out to the cyan head as she went up the gazebo and stopped in front of him. He had his back turned at her but the moment she called his name he instantly turned around and smiled. Fuyumi blushed a bit since he was wearing a white suit with the same purple color of tie that Fuyumi had on her dress.

Add that with the lights illuminating in the dark, you got yourself one angel.

"Okay, he's sparkling a bit... What's happening?"

Ai chuckled at her expression as he took her hand into his. "You look beautiful, Fuyumi." He said softly as he lifted up her hand and gently kissed it. Fuyumi blushed the gesture as she thanked him for the compliment.

"T-Thanks... you look fine yourself, Ai."

The bluenette let out a chuckle as he smiled at her again.

"Okay, Ai. I need some answers. What's happening today? I've been practically dragged everywhere." Fuyumi said as she looked at him with a straight face while the other just find how amusing her face was and let out a small laugh.

"You want to know?"

"Yes!"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Ai!"

"Alright. I'll tell you." Ai said as he took both of her hands into his then he looked at her straight in eyes. Cyan ones staring deeply into turquoise ones. "... ne, Fuyumi..."

"Yeah?" Fuyumi tilted her head a bit but didn't let her eyes break away from his gaze.

"We've been so much together these past years and I'm starting to think... We need to end this chapter of ours together." Ai said slowly as he caressed her hands with his thumbs while he looked down on them.

Fuyumi felt scared for a moment as she looked at him with unease. "W-What are you implying to...?"

"Fuyumi... What I'm trying to say is..." Ai looked up, revealing an angelic smile graced upon his lips. "I'm ready to make a whole new chapter with you starting now."

"Huh?"

Ai let go of her hands as he knelt down that surprised Fuyumi a lot. Her eyes widened in fraction a bit as she stared down at Ai. He pulled out a ring out of his pocket and held her hand once again.

"Yukimura Fuyumi, will you join me in this new chapter as my wife? Moreover... W-Will you marry me?" Ai said shyly with a blush forming on his cheeks while looking at her. Fuyumi was stunned at her spot and she couldn't utter a word because she was so speechless at his proposal. Noticing her silence, Ai rose an eyebrow at the expression amusingly. "Fuyumi?"

The composer's surprised look brightened up slowly as she smiled and answered, "Yes."

Ai slipped in the ring in her finger before standing up and gave her a sweet kiss. He pulled away and placed his forehead on hers. "Thank you..." He whispered out as he smiled brightly. "I'm guessing what I'm feeling right now... Is beyond happiness?"

"Beyond happiness." Fuyumi confirmed as she gave her a closed eyes smiled. Ai lightened up as he wrapped his arms around her waist and spun her out of happiness. Fuyumi laughed at this as she was set back down.

"Kimi ga suki datta... Honto suki datta..."

Fuyumi smiled at her and wrapped her arms around his neck while Ai still had his arms wrapped around her waist. She was about to give him another kiss when she was interrupted by cheers and claps.

She blinked and looked behind them. Everyone was there.

STARISH. Majority of them were clapping and one of them started taking pictures with his camera at every angle.

The other members of Quartet Night, Reiji was mostly crying out of happiness while he waved his ship's flag.

Nanami and Tomichika.

Her cousins and her bestfriend who dragged her everywhere to this proposal.

"So, I'm guessing you planned this out especially why I was dragged around everywhere?" Fuyumi looked at him skeptically.

"What was the first clue? The dress that was paid already or the proposal?" Ai smirked a bit as he leaned on her face and let their noses touched each other.

Letting out a small laugh, Fuyumi slapped his shoulder slightly. "Both."

The two of them laughed as they closed their eyes and smiled knowing their new chapter will truly begin now.

☆。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

... Soooo how was it...?

I've been thinking of writing this chapter for a very long time now and I think it's time to post it. I still got a lot of plans for this book but I can't decide if I should do a chapter when they have a family or we should have a little feelsy chapter here and there.

Anyways, I thank you for all the support you've gave this book so much! I didn't expect this to reach 5k!! Thank you for your votes and comments. Reading them just makes my day~

Until then! I'll see you in another chapter~ Bye bye~ (^ω^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.7K 30
[[COMPLETED]] You, (Y/n) (L/n), are a composer for one of the popular idol group, Quartet Night. You've known the group since day 1 of the Master C...
1.3K 36 14
The four QUARTET NIGHT members get paired up with the four DAWN members and they face changes. Reiji is conflicted and confused. Ai turns into a stal...
21K 534 15
Mai Saymi just started her career as a choreographer for a new group called Quartet Night. As time past she got to know each one of the members and...
1.8K 71 11
[NOW UNDER ILLUSTRATION] It's just an innocent visual novel, just like any other UtaPri game... ...right? ●☆♡☆● Being a huge fan of QUARTET NIGHT and...